• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Unfortunetly I don't think there is any tickling in that scene.. I have actually played the game and that is not what happens (sadface). From the looks of it I'd say it's a really nicely done photoshop. I think they even discussed it on http:// i-bbs.sijex.net/imageBoard.jsp?id=nikuniku11.

I found the original image on the game sight. It is a great shop job. I just wish that they would have left out the stupid faux interface. It dominates too much of the picture. Don't get me wrong, that tickling situation is clearly one of my absolute favorites. I think a better effect could have been accomplished with just the added script.

That's awesome! We don't see nearly enough men in desparation at the mercy of women...

What you say is true... however in that picture the one who's being tickled while doing push-ups IS a woman... a rather buff woman...but a woman nonetheless... she...uh... has boobs... :blush

I'm not sure why I had this one since I'm into female feet. But I believe it fits here if it wasn't posted already.

I remember seeing this when I was little. But most of the artists work is missing now from what I can tell.

.......oh wow....how did I not even think of that....smh for myself

And not sure if you saw the Secret Agent Sonya II cover on the MTJ blog...but that's another desperation scene for you.

In fact it's double double desperation.

YAY.

B

I know this isn't a female...

...but this is definitely a scene of desperation! Robin was able to hook his foot over the side of a building...saving himself from falling to his doom...BUT...Happy the Clown sees his predicament and decides to take advantage of it...!🙂

Ticklish foot meets tickling fingers!:lol This is a scene based on "Bridge Ahoy", by the way! I posted it earlier on this forum but I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost somehow...

Hope you enjoy!

tkltkltkl

Last edited:
well still waiting for the band man to post the sonya 2 page since I for some reason can not. Here is something from dmoore

These are the Imelda pages he was referencing.

At least I think they are. XD

Amazing work. Always dug these two pages.

And Mr Dae...how about I post the Sonya II cover here as soon as it's available for sale? That way no one gets confused.

Cheers,

Deeto

Attachments

• imelda.jpg
    imelda.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,261
  • imelda2.jpg
    imelda2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,126
CONFUSION IS A GOOD SALES TACTIC!:lol

ugh....I seem to have problems uploading some images here lately...

SO very very HOT!

These are the Imelda pages he was referencing.

At least I think they are. XD

Amazing work. Always dug these two pages.

And Mr Dae...how about I post the Sonya II cover here as soon as it's available for sale? That way no one gets confused.

Cheers,

Deeto

I remember these pages well! I loved to scrutinize every scene. The artist has a "Neal Adams" style...very realistic. I wanted to learn so much more. How did the victim end up in this predicament? Who was she? Her feet looked so soft and ticklish! Soles, toes...all well drawn! And Imelda was merciless! I could almost feel those nails skritch skritch skritching on her soles! The way her victim's beautiful face turned to helpless laughter on page 2 was so intense and wonderful!:wub She tried SO HARD to resist Imelda's tickling fingers! I also liked how the hooded figure with the feather in the first scene seems to have no effect on her...but once the "peegies" toe twiddling started...she was OWNED! I would have loved to have seen Imelda removing her boots/shoes prior to the tickle torture...

What happened after Wonder Woman punched out the octopus? Did she save her? Or did the amazon end up in the same predicament?

If more pages exist I would certainly love to see them!😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back