• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

It's quite a nice find indeed. Not sure if she's being dragged into or trying to climb out of said hole, but I'll not nitpick, as it works either way!

As a side note, whenever I'm not busy (which is sadly not often) I am slowly working my way through Cancer's Tickle Tower series, which is the origin of that picture. So when I get to the chapter that pertains to it, I'll be sure to let everyone know what's happening.

Oooh~ thank you. I wish I could understand that Tickle Tower story~ I've used the translator on it, but it's a terrible translation. Seems like an amazing story too. You're very lucky to be able to enjoy Japanese fiction, it has a unique flavor to it I'm sure. ^_^

I really can't look through 75 pages at the moment~ <3 But...hee~ x3 Since she's being dragged into the hole~ I think this qualifies. ^~

Ahahahah!! Really cool, Inverse...

And...

... yes, you have to look at all the 75 pages of this thread before posting ANYTHING, or... tickle tickle tickle... :lol

"I'm...not going to~ aha...ahaha~! Let go...nggg..tsssheehehe~ stahahp iiiit! Nng...nnngg!! Naahahaha~!! This isn't fair~!! Let me ou- tshhaahahaha!!"

Pride vs Punishment. <3

Last edited:
very nice finds guys, haven't been here in awhile so great to see this thread still going, keep finding more

It's silly~ but I made a short for the above pic for one of my best friends. <3

--
--

The crowd cheered as Anna was lifted up into the air by the bars. She swayed, her grip was ironclad and she wasn't going to let go, no matter what happened. Would they try to blow her off, or make the bar sway like the rest of her teammates? If she fell they would certainly lose.

You can do it Anna! They all cheered, and she held on tightly as the judges sounded off the horn. Start! The buzzer announced, and to her surprise the bar did not sway, or move~ instead thin little robot hands appeared out of nowhere.

"Wha...what th~" the hands started teasing her sides! They went directly for her armpits, and they were tickling her! "Ahaha...wait....wait~ tchhheehehaha~! Oh go~! Dohoho...dohohon't do thiiihihis!" She gripped, holding tightly~ the other team excited to see her fall and lose~

She didn't want to lose! Everyone was depending on her, but she had almost five more minutes to hold on~ and she didn't think she'd make it another ten seconds!

"Tchahaha~! Ahaha!! I'm tiihicklish! This tihihickles tooo muhuhuch! Nohohot thihihisss~!" She was going to fall! The robot fingers tickled, teased and poked! That poking! Over and over again, teasing and making her arms turn to jelly~! She winced as she felt her fingers slip~ but she held on... The tickling was constant and getting worse. Her tortured, wincing grin evident on the stadium monitors!

Hold on Anna~! Hold ooon~!

Fall! Fall! Tickle her! Tickle her!

Everyone kept chanting, and it just made it worse~ the fingertips suddenly began to vibrate, and she howled with laughter~! "NAAHAhaHAHA~!!"

Just three more minutes left. <3

Dark harp's work. Why she never posted this here I shall never know. It is very....very appealing.

edit: also I do not know if this was posted yet...but Bandito's work. I love it also so, Janey and Thompson...I hope to see Thompson in a position like this next time. Or just about any of of bandito's other characters. But especially Thompson.

Last edited:
Katsubeki?

Oh well. Translation quibbles aside, that's pretty awesome. XD

Hey, what are they saying in the first picture of Master_Dee? Please tell me! 😀

Looks like a thanking of contributors, or someone (thanking someone) and a description of the scene, which is nothing more than what you can determine by looking at it.

here is something new. seems to come from some kind of game. if any of our translators could please tell us what is being said i would appreciate it.

edit-from a game called Puromia sun(going off google translation)

might be possible to download.

Last edited:
here is something new. seems to come from some kind of game. if any of our translators could please tell us what is being said i would appreciate it.

edit-from a game called Puromia sun(going off google translation)

might be possible to download.

Pulomia Sun or Sun of Pulomia is what it's called, yes.

As for the picture... "Suddenly, out of thin air, a 'Demon Hand' appeared and started tickling Nina's defenseless armpits while she was desperately holding up the massive boulder!"

"Nyahahahahahaheeheheheh stooop! I c-can't stand it!"

For any nitpickers, yes I know she says "I'm losing my power" but without further context, e.g. that it's established she loses her powers when tickled, I'm just assuming she's referring to the fact that she'll drop the boulder. 😛

aw. thank you very much Jayin. And yes...there is an actual download for this game. It seems to be hentei....and they even tell you how you can play it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back