• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

OMFG!! :wub I have to agree that second pic is beautiful!! That truly is my favorite type of desperation scene. I would love a translation of the kanji.

OMFG!! :wub I have to agree that second pic is beautiful!! That truly is my favorite type of desperation scene. I would love a translation of the kanji.

It's mostly just sort of suppressed laughter sounds before "Can't... let go..."

It's mostly just sort of suppressed laughter sounds before "Can't... let go..."

Thank you Jaynin! After 2 semesters of intense Japanese you'd think I would know a thing or two, I just have no talent for any language outside of English. :cry

Thank you Jaynin! After 2 semesters of intense Japanese you'd think I would know a thing or two, I just have no talent for any language outside of English. :cry

I wouldn't worry too much about that. It's a combination of the fairly colloquial zettai and the more advanced kanji hanareru 離れる which you can see on the far left side and generally carries the meaning of "to be separated from" or "to go away from". When translating, a common trap is to translate things too literally; once you understand the meaning in Japanese, the second step is to make that into real English.

Because I know people will ask...

"The Committee Chair's Tickling Endurance Contest~"

"Laugh, and you have to pay a penalty of embarrassment! Can you really hold on?"

Faster than a speeding translation request tag! :lol

It was helped by the fact that the message was pretty easy. Also, I do it for practice.

That's cool. It helps that there is a plentiful supply of items out there that are helpful for practice.

Could anyone recommend an artist who applies a precedent to (nude) upper body tickling? BAC has always been the best but I'm searching for other options...

Lily

That's cool. It helps that there is a plentiful supply of items out there that are helpful for practice.

One of the unfortunate things is that so many of them are uninteresting once actually translated. X(

Could anyone recommend an artist who applies a precedent to (nude) upper body tickling? BAC has always been the best but I'm searching for other options...

Lily

COCO does fantastic upper body work, some nude some non-nude. Although not any desperation that I can find.

Incidentally, his site has a great amount of tickling works, including a color comic that compares to the best ever done by BAC or other masters. It's a masquerade ball theme with no captions, so you're left to imagine the plotline. Anyway his site is only $10 so give it a try.

http://www.cocoproductions.com/menu.htm

Lily

I'm not really sure what you're asking for. An artist as good as BAC, but with more of a focus on upper-body? That's tough. I mean BAC is BAC...there is no substitute.

I think there are some folks out there that do outstanding upper-body tickle art.

Scavenger is a great example. He's a foot guy, but his work always includes a ton of outstanding upper-body work.

CAB does some great UB work as well, but he's also pretty foot focused.

It's tough. Aren't that many folks out there that really focus on upper body tickling. Even though it's super hot. XD

B

I'm not really sure what you're asking for. An artist as good as BAC, but with more of a focus on upper-body? That's tough. I mean BAC is BAC...there is no substitute.

I think there are some folks out there that do outstanding upper-body tickle art.

Scavenger is a great example. He's a foot guy, but his work always includes a ton of outstanding upper-body work.

CAB does some great UB work as well, but he's also pretty foot focused.

It's tough. Aren't that many folks out there that really focus on upper body tickling. Even though it's super hot. XD

B

I know this one guy named Bandito and he does super upper body tickle art and- OH... Nevermind...

LMAO!

Not quite getting the concept of the thread. Why this keeps happening, I do not know.

Time to refresh I guess!

Not quite getting the concept of the thread. Why this keeps happening, I do not know.

I believe it's because some are getting confused with "desperation" of tickling in that ticklees internally want the tickling to stop but can't, instead of SCENES of desperation... So since this day has come once again, I will take the liberty to put out the definition again to refresh and/or help anybody who is confused of what pic to post!

The purpose of the "Scenes of Desperation" thread is to show a depiction of a ticklee being tickled in a situation where the end result of this tickling, could equal even worst tickling or a more dire consequence such as being severely hurt or being killed (unfortunately)

Prime example that always works: Olive Oyl in the Popeye episode "Bridge ahoy". Olive Oyl in a construction site hangs high on a metal beam only by her foot as Bluto/Brutus after just having peeled the sole of her shoe back to expose her ticklish sole underneath, tickles her foot.

This is a scene of desperation as Olive Oyl is not restrained by any physical means (other than her not being able to pull herself up). She has to make the choice between either taking the tickling and trying to hold on, or stop the tickling by letting go or slipping her foot off the beam resulting in her falling to the pavement far below. All while this is happening she's possibly losing her concentration (since tickling could be distracting), or her "grip" as her foot gets tickled (since tickling will zap the energy from her).

For more examples and great sources of scenes of desperation see or search for:

Tats McCree issue 5
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=45609&

Most of Ozzy's Yenny series. (the first pic in this particualer thread has her hanging from a branch tickled by a squirrel.)
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=62396&

"Bug Nuts" by the artist Farfat
http://farfat.deviantart.com/#/d1v172c

My own pic "Ticklish desperation"
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=49166&

"Shosaru and Ibuki" by featherhead
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=58919&

and many others! :lol

Since the Oz is back into the tickle world and so is Yenny, I believe it should be okay to post this old trinket of a free comic he did for Yenny's yahoo group many years ago for more definition emphasis... THIS is a classic example of a scene of desperation... (picture used for the sole purpose of reference. All credit goes to the Oz)

Attachments

• yahoocttk2.jpg
    yahoocttk2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited:
I am sorry Bombers and je4 but this has been brought up many many times on here. It is a simple thing to read the first page of the topic.

foot tickling is good :rolleyes but i think there should be more of upper body tickling:drool

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back