• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Here's a couple of tickling drawings I like that fit this thread's theme. I believe they are done by an artist named Kamiano who does work for www.ticklingparadise.com.

I like the idea of someone being in a position inwhich they want to avoid reacting to being tickled at all costs, but still they cannot. That is hot.

nice those both work great, good finds

FEET - Special Bride Compilation

FEET - Special Bride Compilation

SPOILER WARNING!

This is a scene from the series "FEET", from a page that is not yet on-line. It's finished but I'm planning another (important) scene that was initially scrapped but I want to insert after all and if I post the page with these images on it first it will be out of sequence. I rather put it in sequence than as a flash back.

In the meantime I created some colour variations of Mandy's wedding dress, which is plain white in the comic. I thought some red or black variations may be appreciated by people. Personally I think they look great. 🙂

Again, this is a pre-publication of some material coming up soon... but be careful drawing conclusions just yet. You are missing the context. So this is more like a giant teaser. In the meantime awaiting the next two pages (possibly to be published simultaneously) ... enjoy the desperation scene!

Ilo

EDIT: The page where this is taken from can now be seen: here.

Last edited:
ReeperoLaughter? That's an awesome find. I'd love to be tickled by that blond. ^_~

oh well i am glade u like it, thought it was a great find myself and new it fit here perfectly so had to add it to here.

I found this awesome piece by Bigfootfantasies in the Dogs Licking Feet thread. :cool

Okay, I realize this is slightly off-topic as it's a video, but it's one of the best mainstream scenes I've seen in awhile and it PERFECTLY illustrates "desperation".

BEWARE: It's M/M, though both men are fully clothed. It's a man hanging on for dear life while his armpits are tickled.

http://www.daily motion.com/video/xfap7l_todos-para-uno-golpes-para-todos_fun

(remove the space)

Last edited:
I always wondered what would happen if I posted some of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i certainly won't complain. I love seeing yenny. However i believe she is forbidden around here at the creator's request.

A scene of desperation-

Erm... not quite, my friend. The tickling is not leading to any consequence that's worse than the situation she already in. Olive Oyl is just in traditional tickle scene.

Classic scene of desperation example: Olive Oyl in "Bridge ahoy" is hanging on a steel beam high in the sky only by her foot. Bluto comes and tickles her foot after ripping the sole of her shoe off. She has to unwillingly take the tickling on her hanging foot or fall to the ground far below. THAT is a scene of desperation.

The tickling has to put the ticklee into a tough choice that could mean taking the tickling (which is already unpleasant for some) or letting it bring them to an even worse situation. (such as something morbid, or a situation with even worse tickle treatment.)

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back