• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

hey guys, here's one i found that fits here and can easily be a common real life situation. should try this on ur gf's😉.

Actually Reepero that toon was drawn for me as a request. Thanx for posting it. I tickled the stockinged feet of a secretary in my car during my lunch break. We were coming back from a drive-thru and I tricked her into placing her feet on my lap as she held a tray of drinks. I tickled her feet, while I drove and she couldn't move or else the drinks would spill. It was a great lunch that time. I'll have to post the whole experience sometime.

Actually Reepero that toon was drawn for me as a request. Thanx for posting it. I tickled the stockinged feet of a secretary in my car during my lunch break. We were coming back from a drive-thru and I tricked her into placing her feet on my lap as she held a tray of drinks. I tickled her feet, while I drove and she couldn't move or else the drinks would spill. It was a great lunch that time. I'll have to post the whole experience sometime.

Who drew that?

I've got reason to revive this thread again from somewhere on page 4+ 😛

- - - - - -

The fancy fair is in town!

And there's several fun places to go to, one of them being a place where you have to sling a hammer at a vase.

Hitting a vase so that it breaks is a challenge in its own, but there's also a bit of gamble involved, because one of the vases contains a bunny girl (which vase it is is unknown to the player). If you break the vase with the bunny girl in it, you win... and she falls into the bin with lively curling worms.

I've got reason to revive this thread again from somewhere on page 4+ 😛

- - - - - -

The fancy fair is in town!

And there's several fun places to go to, one of them being a place where you have to sling a hammer at a vase.

Hitting a vase so that it breaks is a challenge in its own, but there's also a bit of gamble involved, because one of the vases contains a bunny girl (which vase it is is unknown to the player). If you break the vase with the bunny girl in it, you win... and she falls into the bin with lively curling worms.
Interesting but not a scene of desperation as described in the OP. Surprising, given your previous work in this thread which fit the premise perfectly. She's not being tickled before the fall so there's no predicament to endure beyond being tied up and trapped in a jar.

Of course this thread went off-topic early and often and none of that is your fault.

Last edited:
Interesting but not a scene of desperation as described in the OP. Surprising, given your previous work in this thread which fit the premise perfectly. She's not being tickled before the fall so there's no predicament to endure beyond being tied up and trapped in a jar.

Of course this thread went off-topic early and often and none of that is your fault.

Hee... it's been a while since I have read the OP, so when I got this scene in my mind I immediately thought of this thread... since there's definitely desperation involved (the girl knows someone is going to break a vase with that hammer and she knows that if it is her vase, she's lying in her bikini in the bin of worms, laughing and struggling, being watched by the fancy fair onlookers). So the girl is in a desperate situation and she feels that desperation... but you are right and when I read the OP again then it is not one of the things they specifically asked for. Sorry about that if you felt this went too much off topic.

Hee... it's been a while since I have read the OP, so when I got this scene in my mind I immediately thought of this thread... since there's definitely desperation involved (the girl knows someone is going to break a vase with that hammer and she knows that if it is her vase, she's lying in her bikini in the bin of worms, laughing and struggling, being watched by the fancy fair onlookers). So the girl is in a desperate situation and she feels that desperation... but you are right and when I read the OP again then it is not one of the things they specifically asked for. Sorry about that if you felt this went too much off topic.
No, the toon is slightly off-topic but as I should have indicated, there are far more off-topic toons posted.

As I see it, there are three main categories of what thatknismoguy called predicament tickling: the unwilling lee must suppress most or all of her ticklish responses to avoid another bad consequence that may be even worse than enduring the tickling.

One of the categories of predicament tickling is what I call "Silence is Golden." The lee must avoid laughing or otherwise making noise to avoid attracting unwanted attention. Your bunny girl is in a similar situation: if she struggles, the vase movements will give away her position and make her ticklish fate a certainty. So it's sort of like the mirror image of predicament tickling: the bunny girl must silently endure her bondage to minimize the unwanted consequence of being tickled.

On the other hand, if that "carrot" in the jar with her is really a camouflaged tickling worm ... :lol

Most of the off-topic toons are just some lee bound and tickled. Desperation yes but hardly the predicament tickling the OP was looking for.

Last edited:
I agree on all counts and a nice way of putting it. I have interjected corrections throughout this thread as it is one of my favorites. I fear though that explaining this thread will be a never ending battle.

No, the toon is slightly off-topic but as I should have indicated, there are far more off-topic toons posted.

As I see it, there are three main categories of what thatknismoguy called predicament tickling: the unwilling lee must suppress most or all of her ticklish responses to avoid another bad consequence that may be even worse than enduring the tickling.

One of the categories of predicament tickling is what I call "Silence is Golden." The lee must avoid laughing or otherwise making noise to avoid attracting unwanted attention. Your bunny girl is in a similar situation: if she struggles, the vase movements will give away her position and make her ticklish fate a certainty. So it's sort of like the mirror image of predicament tickling: the bunny girl must silently endure her bondage to minimize the unwanted consequence of being tickled.

On the other hand, if that "carrot" in the jar with her is really a camouflaged tickling worm ... :lol

Most of the off-topic toons are just some lee bound and tickled. Desperation yes but hardly the predicament tickling the OP was looking for.

Yeah. Camouflaged tickle worm? heheh. We can raise the bar a bit by dropping a couple of tickle worms into the vase or onto her body, which turns it a bit more towards what this thread was really hoping for. That's not a problem. I think this makes it on-topic again, right? 😉

- -

She needs to stay calm and not rock the vase in order to HOPEFULLY prevent getting exposed, looked at AND tickled a lot worse!

See a new version attached to this post, with a more colours added as well. 🙂

Yeah. Camouflaged tickle worm? heheh. We can raise the bar a bit by dropping a couple of tickle worms into the vase or onto her body, which turns it a bit more towards what this thread was really hoping for. That's not a problem. I think this makes it on-topic again, right? 😉

- -

She needs to stay calm and not rock the vase in order to HOPEFULLY prevent getting exposed, looked at AND tickled a lot worse!

See a new version attached to this post, with a more colours added as well. 🙂
Bravo!

:coolthumbup

More scenes of desperation....

Here's a couple of tickling drawings I like that fit this thread's theme. I believe they are done by an artist named Kamiano who does work for www.ticklingparadise.com.

I like the idea of someone being in a position inwhich they want to avoid reacting to being tickled at all costs, but still they cannot. That is hot.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back