• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Erm... not quite, my friend. The tickling is not leading to any consequence that's worse than the situation she already in. Olive Oyl is just in traditional tickle scene.

Classic scene of desperation example: Olive Oyl in "Bridge ahoy" is hanging on a steel beam high in the sky only by her foot. Bluto comes and tickles her foot after ripping the sole of her shoe off. She has to unwillingly take the tickling on her hanging foot or fall to the ground far below. THAT is a scene of desperation.

The tickling has to put the ticklee into a tough choice that could mean taking the tickling (which is already unpleasant for some) or letting it bring them to an even worse situation. (such as something morbid, or a situation with even worse tickle treatment.)

Thanks for making that clarification. It seems that every few months it needs to be made in this thread. I think that I have done it twice so far.
I understand that some posters are new to the thread, but still it is disappointing when I see an addition to the thread and the post is not germane to the theme.

Erm... not quite, my friend. The tickling is not leading to any consequence that's worse than the situation she already in. Olive Oyl is just in traditional tickle scene.

Classic scene of desperation example: Olive Oyl in "Bridge ahoy" is hanging on a steel beam high in the sky only by her foot. Bluto comes and tickles her foot after ripping the sole of her shoe off. She has to unwillingly take the tickling on her hanging foot or fall to the ground far below. THAT is a scene of desperation.

Mea maxima culpa. Chastened, I'll try to uphold the integrity of this thread. Hopefully the following is more in the spirit of scenes of desperation-

Mea maxima culpa. Chastened, I'll try to uphold the integrity of this thread. Hopefully the following is more in the spirit of scenes of desperation-

Ah yes... there you go. A perfect scene of desperation! 😀

Thanks for making that clarification. It seems that every few months it needs to be made in this thread. I think that I have done it twice so far.
I understand that some posters are new to the thread, but still it is disappointing when I see an addition to the thread and the post is not germane to the theme.

You're totally welcome! I frequent this thread a lot and it's always good to keep the definition going when members need it.

I might employ the help of my OC in a pic specifically geared to this thread... 😉

You're totally welcome! I frequent this thread a lot and it's always good to keep the definition going when members need it.

I might employ the help of my OC in a pic specifically geared to this thread... 😉

Nice! :cool If you do that would be great.

It is one of my favorite threads too. I love the variety of the different situations that are used. I do wish that more artists would experiment a little with these types of scenes. There is a plethora of ideas out there that haven't been touched. It goes without saying that I am gracious in thanks with any art freely submitted, but in my heart I am a little greedier. :lol

Gotta keep this thread alive! Wow, 69 pages (tee hee, 69 😛 couldn't resist)

On that note, guess I'll link my snow leopardess OC from the other thread (http://tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=610609&posted=1#post610609) on the advice of FeatherDaemon since it fits the general theme here. 🙂

attachment.php

nice thats a good one, fits here perfectly, liked it a lot, Heres another two from that thought i'd share with that one.

Last edited:
so are we...so are we. We welcome your artwork.

Well thanks for saying so 🙂 Even though I'm not the artist (I can't write or draw >.> sadly) but only the one who commissioned the pieces. Still I'm happy with them 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back