• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

o_0...um...aren't Hansel and Gretel little kids in that fairy tale?

There is a notice that he is using them of legal age for the purposes of his picture. From their depiction in the picture they are as such. Its his take on the tale, not the actual one.

An excellent situation! Shall it eventually be continued here? :cry

🙂 By that line (to be continued etc.) I actually meant the line of fairytale images. So the next one will be Snow White and it won't be here because it won't be a desperation scene.

They are, but these are not the Hansel and Gretel you know, nor the fairytale you have heard.

There is a notice that he is using them of legal age for the purposes of his picture. From their depiction in the picture they are as such. Its his take on the tale, not the actual one.

Yep. This version of the story is from a very different perspective and so you should not assume the facts are the same as in the original story. By the way, if you have seen the movie "The Brothers Grimm", you will see a lot of familiar fairytale figures too but be surprised that situations and things that happen to them are very different than what you would expect.

Rapunzel was a very unlucky girl...

That is how the fairytale starts... and that is also the line the fairytale ends with. For not all fairytales have the dreamy happy ending that some have.

This is another page from IloHnoH's Big Fairytale Fantasy Book. Probably the last page I'm going to share for a while.

If you haven't yet seen the previous fairytales, you can find them from these links:
- Red Riding Hood
- Hänsel und Gretel
- Snow White

Question: Would you be that brave knight who would come to save her? If not, what would you do...?

I know I don't contribute much to the community, so I thought I'd share one of my desperation pics.

Peach and Daisy went to the beach. They wandered into a quick sand trap set by a pair of mischevious Monty Moles. Peach's arms get stuck in the muck, but Daisy's arms were free, if only for a few seconds. They bound her arms to sticks and then one of them stole their bikini bottoms and set up a tv camera. Now the royal duo are in a predicament. If they don't fight back, they could get tickled for hours before someone helps them. If they do, they risk exposing themselves to the people of MoleTown

This one definitely fits in here. Holding one's breath is challenge enough. Stick a bit of tasty nori in there, and you really got yourself a predicament! 😉

She's a cutie, too! :super_hap

(Recently drawn by Ravenfan)

awesome additions. awesome.

I already know how that one is going to end Dalekfire. she dies. At lake bottom and laughing losing air. even if the paralysis does wear off she would not have enough air or time to reach the surface. sad.

awesome additions. awesome.

I already know how that one is going to end Dalekfire. she dies. At lake bottom and laughing losing air. even if the paralysis does wear off she would not have enough air or time to reach the surface. sad.

Truly. 🙁 Well, hopefully, her world may actually be an RPG-ish world, complete with revival items and save-points. That way, one of us can revive her and...err...request favors for saving her life? I'm sure we all know what sort of favors those are... 😉

But yes, great additions, everyone! :happy:

I know I don't contribute much to the community, so I thought I'd share one of my desperation pics.

Peach and Daisy went to the beach. They wandered into a quick sand trap set by a pair of mischevious Monty Moles. Peach's arms get stuck in the muck, but Daisy's arms were free, if only for a few seconds. They bound her arms to sticks and then one of them stole their bikini bottoms and set up a tv camera. Now the royal duo are in a predicament. If they don't fight back, they could get tickled for hours before someone helps them. If they do, they risk exposing themselves to the people of MoleTown

Yea thats was a good one, always enjoy ones like that, either endure the tickling or exspose urself, great job.

This one definitely fits in here. Holding one's breath is challenge enough. Stick a bit of tasty nori in there, and you really got yourself a predicament! 😉

Thats a good one, sure hopes she does survive so she can endure more ticklish situations like that.

To think my stuff got in here! Well I guess the scenario made it an obvious candidate. But still 🙂

Thats a good one, sure hopes she does survive so she can endure more ticklish situations like that.

Well before anyone fears for her saftey again this is may were talking about... If the paralysis wears off she can break her chains and swim up to the surface in one fell swoop. She couldn't swing that anchor around if she didn't have inhumane strength...

Here's two more Peach and Daisy "get tickled or expose yourself" scenes. Some may have seen it already on DA, so this is for those who haven't or cannot.

Nice those are great, and the 2nd one sertainly couldn't be much more of a desperate situation

here's a desperation scene in "Emmi's Month"...

DILEMMA: Cake or Ants...

Enjoy!

Diving board

Hey guys, here's one i found that not sure if it totaly fits this tread or not but just had to support this thread.l

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back