• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

those r great, and the first pic the the girl could not be in a more desperate situation.

I happened to catch this early. I apologize to CC if he did not want this posted here.

nice find Tickler Dae, that is a good one, love seeing the SOD and what happens afterwards.

We need a few ticklees stuck in a giant floating clam,with only their feet sticking out!Talk about desperation!

Maybe if it was a tickle ray and if she was holding onto the rope instead of being tied. I think its all about the tickling causing a reaction likely to make the predicament much worse.

R

something I just came across. I must say I have always liked this artist's style and the way he or she tickles their victim

Maybe if it was a tickle ray and if she was holding onto the rope instead of being tied. I think its all about the tickling causing a reaction likely to make the predicament much worse.

R

Agreed. The thread is not about typical bondage situations.

If she were trying to hold onto the rope it would qualify.

Or if she were tied and for some reason she needed to remain absolutely quiet.

Things like that. There truly needs to be an additional element being conveyed in the image.

something I just came across. I must say I have always liked this artist's style and the way he or she tickles their victim

Yes I know this artist's style. His situations are well thought out. His skill is not the strongest but certainly the core of what he is trying to convey is present. This is a nice find indeed and does fit this thread well.

That is a real good one, definately my kind of gymnastics, and that is a great artists, seen them before, always do a good job, who is the artists anyway?

That is a real good one, definately my kind of gymnastics, and that is a great artists, seen them before, always do a good job, who is the artists anyway?

We need a few ticklees stuck in a giant floating clam,with only their feet sticking out!Talk about desperation!

LOL YEs i sertainly love that idea, but in order for it to fit this thread she would have to be tring to escape or prevent the clam from closing on her and as she was she's getting tickled, making escaping very hard.

My friends I am glad your enthuesiastic about this thread. but to continue to come in and see nothing new but posts is disappointing. Please provide something.

Hey, Triing to man, but of course the more people that know about this thread the more we can find and create for it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back