• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Another pic I found on Deviant o'Tifa in desperation. Done by a man named Alan Gutierrez.

That is a very good one, love that u got a tough chick all chained up, love to see another of what happens next and see her put in her place.

That is a very good one, love that u got a tough chick all chained up, love to see another of what happens next and see her put in her place.

It is indeed a good pic but it's not my artwork or even mine to begin with. I just surf the net to find these dearie.

LOL oh try not to sound so desperate there footphantom72, need to learn to control urself.

Be careful phantom...jokes like that can get you PUNished. ^_~

LOL yes someone might mistake that for something else then u'll really be in big trouble, could get u into a desperate scenario.

A dirty situation

Hey guys here's some peices that fit here just fine and show leading up, the desperate situation itself, the consequences for failing, and what happens after. so enjoy guys i know i did.

Oh y ty u angel, yea thought u all would like it glade u enjoyed it and i know everyone else will too, enjoy all.

Hey guys here's some peices that fit here just fine and show leading up, the desperate situation itself, the consequences for failing, and what happens after. so enjoy guys i know i did.

That is priceless,if only they did that to every superheroine!!!

Personally,I'd love to see a "Bridge Ahoy" situation happen to a super-heroine or cartoon character besides Olive Oyl!Any ideas?

Captured

Hey guys heres a good i liked that i thought went with this thread, was originally posted by caroo and here's the story behind it.

"The captive struggled and wriggled. Struggling her body to it's limits to lessen the torture that racked the nerves across every inch of her constricted form.

A captive of the TT empire. The poor cargo trader just happened to be in the wrong place in the wrong time and was taken captive. Her captors believe she has important information on their enemies. She doesn't know a thing.

To loosen those soft lips they've placed her into the most intense sexual torture they have at their disposal. Most of her body slipped into a skin tight latex suit.Lined on the inside with soft fluffy fibres that stroke and tease her body if she dare moved. Locked from the thighs down into a metal cube and having a very deviously designed gadget nuzzled between her legs and contacting her most private area.

The concept is simple. The soft, feathery device purrs relentlessly against her nethers and clit. Enough to make her howl in laughter and struggle in her bounds. The texture inside the suit stimulating her horribly as she moved about and struggled for some inch of freedom. But all this is nothing more to touches and strokes that cannot bring the poor female captive to any sort of sexual climax. Leaving her peaking and frustrated at the hight of sexual torment.

And she has a long way to go. Will her interrogators let up?"

Hehe, that's an interesting one, TD! (and then I mean both the scene and the execution. Most impact with least drawing work)

Great pics TD. I believe that these were posted before, but may have been lost in the Great Crash. Mr. White's style and good desperation themes are always refreshing.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back