• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Good job detritus, thats a very good find, i love it and that piece fits this thread perfectly. hope to see more like that.

mmmm nice thats a good Tickler Dae, works perfectly for rugby since the play doesn't end til someone scores

Thank you for all the posts! I thought I had something to bring to the table, but there isn't anything up here you guys don't already have! I might have one -- I'll have to double check. If I do, I will post it 🙂

Well here's a scenario i thought of while i was working out the other day. was hanging upside down on a pole with my feet hooked under a beam doing situps, wearing sneakers, shorts and sports tank top. Was thinking it be a bad scenario for me if i was bare foot and some sort of insect crawled onto my bare feet, Or even crawling down my leg. That would tickle me greatly and i'd have to sit myself up still and grabe the pole before the tickling caused me to slip and fall.

Always love supporting this thread so hope u guys enjoy.

OH don't worry TheGodfeather, there has been so many posts in the this thread who can remember whats already been posted, not gonna hurt anything if u post it twice. So hope u just post them and that there new finds, if not we can enjoy again what we've found.

Sorry,but I refuse to let this thread die!!!I'm still dreaming my Bridge Ahoy fantasies....

Well here's a scenario i thought of while i was working out the other day. was hanging upside down on a pole with my feet hooked under a beam doing situps, wearing sneakers, shorts and sports tank top. Was thinking it be a bad scenario for me if i was bare foot and some sort of insect crawled onto my bare feet, Or even crawling down my leg. That would tickle me greatly and i'd have to sit myself up still and grabe the pole before the tickling caused me to slip and fall.

Always love supporting this thread so hope u guys enjoy.

I like the idea, but have a bit of difficulties visualizing what you mean... How were you hanging from a pole (was it a horizontal pole somewhere?) and where would the beam be... How much space would there be from your head to the ground if you hung down straight.... but more importantly... how can you do 'situps' if you can't sit on the ground... and if your legs would let go... how would you fall if you WERE already on the ground...

You see, somehow I am missing something here. 😉

Upskirt tickling

So... what happens when you are standing quite relaxed and not expecting anything strange to happen in the shop or anywhere else? Your bottex is quite relaxed.

And what happens then when your bottex is suddenly tickled? In the reflex you squeeze them tight together, right?

Yesterday (or the day before that, I'm not sure, I may have lost count) someone uploaded a picture under the title "Upskirt tickling". And it was lacking an upskirt view (which I had expected of course).

Today I was in the shop and suddenly a cool scene of desperation came up in my mind. I had to draw it out and that resulted in the sketch you see attached. I didn't work it out in the way I usually do, but decided to give it at least a little colour. Also, this was a quite difficult angle to work with. It may not look geometrically correct, but it is close enough IMO and the best I could do anyway. Didn't want to shoot straight from the bottom to the top but a bit from the tickler's PoV.

Hope you like it.

duh, posted the comment in this post into the wrong thread. Fixing.... sorry! 😉

Last edited:
hi chums

another sketch of isobel that i put in its own thread but which i think is apt for this one too

mmmmm Nice, real great piece there detritus, that is a hot one and is exactly what this thread is about so keep up the good work.

hi chums

another sketch of isobel that i put in its own thread but which i think is apt for this one too

mmmmm Nice, real great piece there detritus, that is a hot one and is exactly what this thread is about so keep up the good work.

I agree. Angel you should see the little story he has for it as well. Really fits in here. Always appreciate your posts detritus. Your big gaps between posts are well played.

Something Erikson did that I found on Deviant:

Not sure if it qualifies as tickling but it sure does look like Tifa Weefa's in a bit of a pickle. ^_~

Well ty Tickler Dae, glade u told me about the story, makes that situation many times better now, had to get myself off after reading it and seeing the pic.

Well Rox_My_Sox, may not be exactly fit this thread completely but for me, if i were in that situation i know u'd be quit desperate to do anything to get out of it.

I posted this pic in it's own thread here on TT...but I thought it fit the topis of this super ultra mega post enough that it should be archived here as well.

It's one of the bonus sketches that I included with our most recent release: Origins II: Bounce Chix Legacy.

Poor Janey falls victim to her loose board shorts again, and the wicked Thompson takes terrible advantage. This is one of the deleted scenes from the novel...which was too darn long as it was. LMAO. There are three other sketches like this one...plus 9 huge full color tickle pin-ups...plus a gigantic tickle enovel too.

Check it out here if that sorta thing appeals to ya:

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Lotus and I are working on some new work...including a full length tickle comic, to be released sometime before the cows come home.

Please enjoy Jane's naked backside. 😛

And please let us know what you think (and if you're one of those super awesome and brilliantly attractive folks that have already ordered O II...then you already know how sensationally cool and charming you are. May the tickle gods rain hot chix upon ya).

The Deeto

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back