• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

I posted this pic in it's own thread here on TT...but I thought it fit the topis of this super ultra mega post enough that it should be archived here as well.

Great pic! I love that situation. Yes it certainly is a great match for the thread.

I posted this pic in it's own thread here on TT...but I thought it fit the topis of this super ultra mega post enough that it should be archived here as well.

It's one of the bonus sketches that I included with our most recent release: Origins II: Bounce Chix Legacy.

Poor Janey falls victim to her loose board shorts again, and the wicked Thompson takes terrible advantage. This is one of the deleted scenes from the novel...which was too darn long as it was. LMAO. There are three other sketches like this one...plus 9 huge full color tickle pin-ups...plus a gigantic tickle enovel too.

Check it out here if that sorta thing appeals to ya:

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Lotus and I are working on some new work...including a full length tickle comic, to be released sometime before the cows come home.

Please enjoy Jane's naked backside. 😛

And please let us know what you think (and if you're one of those super awesome and brilliantly attractive folks that have already ordered O II...then you already know how sensationally cool and charming you are. May the tickle gods rain hot chix upon ya).

The Deeto

Way to make people feel guilty.:cry And yes I have finally started reading the 1st one. But yeah...Thompson oh Thompson with sweet Janey oh Janey. I enjoy your contribution to this thread.

@dietrus: I hope at least one more before you mysterously dissapear to your normal life again. Your short stories are always a joy to read along with your pics.

Something Erikson did that I found on Deviant:

Not sure if it qualifies as tickling but it sure does look like Tifa Weefa's in a bit of a pickle. ^_~

Rox... that piccie is INCREDIBLE! Thanks for putting it up!

Congratulation! I really love this pic..
Thanks for sharing.

Great pic! I love that situation. Yes it certainly is a great match for the thread.

Thankies. I'm glad it was appreciated here. I've been thinking about this thread a lot, because I'm doing a comic currently that is chock FULL of desperation themes.

Way to make people feel guilty.:cry And yes I have finally started reading the 1st one. But yeah...Thompson oh Thompson with sweet Janey oh Janey. I enjoy your contribution to this thread.

Guilty? I'm just thanking those super stars cute and special enough to have finished reading Origins II. Those few amazingly talented and ruggedly handsome folks that I clutch to my bandito bosom like a mother hen. The zenithic geniuses and modelesque heroes that have the courage to read the hotness that is Origins II. How could that make you feel guilty???

LMAO.

No worries, mate. It's a busy and hectic time for everyone right now. I hope that eventually Origins II stands on its own merit, and seduces you into reading it (although you have to read Origins I first, eh?) Until then...

Enjoy Thompson tickling Janey's bare bottom, and naked feet.

Cheers,

B

Thankies. I'm glad it was appreciated here. I've been thinking about this thread a lot, because I'm doing a comic currently that is chock FULL of desperation themes.

Guilty? I'm just thanking those super stars cute and special enough to have finished reading Origins II. Those few amazingly talented and ruggedly handsome folks that I clutch to my bandito bosom like a mother hen. The zenithic geniuses and modelesque heroes that have the courage to read the hotness that is Origins II. How could that make you feel guilty???

LMAO.

No worries, mate. It's a busy and hectic time for everyone right now. I hope that eventually Origins II stands on its own merit, and seduces you into reading it (although you have to read Origins I first, eh?) Until then...

Enjoy Thompson tickling Janey's bare bottom, and naked feet.

Cheers,

B

By any chance will you be doing any Bridge Ahoy type situations in your comic???

Oh, that would be cool, big B!

When do you think we can see some of it? (comic or teasers?) Is it one you're going to sell again or publish for free?

Talking about this, in a future instalment of my comic series "Jen" you're probably going to see a more heavily 'desperation' related theme as well. It is a natural result of what happens after the things you can read on "The Return of Jen" page 21 (she will find out something important there that turns around her life 180 degrees you could say - and put her at a whole new path leading to the future). By the way, that page has been drawn but isn't published yet. My drawing is currently a bit ahead of my colour work.

I don't think it is the first next chapter however... so you don't have to immediately worry that I'll have a 'desperation comic' out before you do. It is just one of the things that are logical in the line of things that are coming... and for a chance I'm not the one to introduce a brilliant idea. So good luck with your comic! 😀

It's one of the bonus sketches that I included with our most recent release: Origins II: Bounce Chix Legacy.

Poor Janey falls victim to her loose board shorts again, and the wicked Thompson takes terrible advantage. This is one of the deleted scenes from the novel...which was too darn long as it was. LMAO. There are three other sketches like this one...plus 9 huge full color tickle pin-ups...plus a gigantic tickle enovel too.

Check it out here if that sorta thing appeals to ya:

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Lotus and I are working on some new work...including a full length tickle comic, to be released sometime before the cows come home.

Please enjoy Jane's naked backside. 😛

And please let us know what you think (and if you're one of those super awesome and brilliantly attractive folks that have already ordered O II...then you already know how sensationally cool and charming you are. May the tickle gods rain hot chix upon ya).

The Deeto

That is a great one and like the ultimate scenario for this, either hold on and endure some tickling or suffer a lot more and worst tickling. Like it a lot. hope to c more.

This is a sweet thread, just found this thread and looked through the first few pages and this is definately one of my all time favorite threads. Sertainly love the idea and hope we find plenty more scenarios like this for this thread.

Just adding this here too... ^^

It took quite a bit of work but I succeeded...

Thought this was fitting in the "Scenes of Desperation" theme as well, so there you go.

PS: For those who don't know Jennifer McCrow: She's giving milk whenever the sides of her breasts are being tickled. 😉

The rest speaks for itself, and yes, the milk was delicious. 😉

Just adding this here too... ^^

It took quite a bit of work but I succeeded...

Thought this was fitting in the "Scenes of Desperation" theme as well, so there you go.

PS: For those who don't know Jennifer McCrow: She's giving milk whenever the sides of her breasts are being tickled. 😉

The rest speaks for itself, and yes, the milk was delicious. 😉

Does not really, though it is a good art.

I never knew how hot desperation could be! I don't have a contribution, but thanks everyone who brought pictures to this thread. 🙂

Well i can see if u take aways ur hand holding her then i can see it fitting here nicely.

Yeah, and I didn't mention this, but you can see she's actually trying to push herself off with her legs (one placed at the edge of the glass, the other against the other hand). Although I might not have plans to dump her into the glass filled with milk afterwards (even if that makes a nice scene), the situation as it is is quite a desperate one on its own I think.

Scenes of Desperation does not necessarily need to involve 'something bad' happening. It can also be something embarrassing going on. That's more what this one was about.

Yeah, and I didn't mention this, but you can see she's actually trying to push herself off with her legs (one placed at the edge of the glass, the other against the other hand). Although I might not have plans to dump her into the glass filled with milk afterwards (even if that makes a nice scene), the situation as it is is quite a desperate one on its own I think.

Scenes of Desperation does not necessarily need to involve 'something bad' happening. It can also be something embarrassing going on. That's more what this one was about.

I know, but you did not really describe the scene. It could not tell that from looking at that pic. But from your explanation to the pic I now can see why it is a scene of desperation. And I think being embarrassed still falls under the bad category.

Well i'm good at using my imagination so i can easily invision that scene without ur hand in it, i think it fits nicely here, glade u contributed.

Another pic I found on Deviant o'Tifa in desperation. Done by a man named Alan Gutierrez.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back