• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

You know it bombers...It still makes me somewhat sad that he pulled her into mainstream. I hope we will not be seeing Teeva do that anytime soon.😱

Yeah me too... but I'm glad we still have pics to remind us if her early beginnings.

As for Teeva, I think she would be bored to death to live a life without tickling... 🙂

Yeah me too... but I'm glad we still have pics to remind us if her early beginnings.

As for Teeva, I think she would be bored to death to live a life without tickling... 🙂

Not to me, seeing those pics makes me sad because I know there will be no more.

I am glad teeva is staying(at least for the immediate future. I was going to blackmail you or clone you while you were stashed away. I do not exactly know the inbetween steps of those plots but I know how they finish:rolleyes

Not to me, seeing those pics makes me sad because I know there will be no more.

I am glad teeva is staying(at least for the immediate future. I was going to blackmail you or clone you while you were stashed away. I do not exactly know the inbetween steps of those plots but I know how they finish:rolleyes

Ah I see... well I still appreciate the fact that she was here and left an impact like she did... Heck, probably a quarter of the reason why she is so popular now, is because she had a life of tickling in the past and still has a large fan base just for that reason ...

:blink

Um... Why thank you Tickler Dae... I really don't know what to say... :rolleyes

😉

Don't weep for the fallen heros of the past. If you believe in them, they are never truly gone.

Sing their praises loudly. Remember their work fondly. And cherish the moments of hotness they brought to our community.

Perhaps if we do...then more will follow in their footsteps.

B

Don't weep for the fallen heros of the past. If you believe in them, they are never truly gone.

Sing their praises loudly. Remember their work fondly. And cherish the moments of hotness they brought to our community.

Perhaps if we do...then more will follow in their footsteps.

B

Very true. 🙂

and I do believe more will follow in the footsteps... although, there are some particular heroes who've literally left huge foot steps to fill! 😉

Hopefully another large set of 4 toed feet can fill them?

or a trio of unfortunate/fortunate adventures? Or a group of space pirates?

the 2nd time I have seen these two in a scene like this. Elena was the victim both times. and with what little clothes she wears I am not sad about it. But I would love to see Ibuki in the predicament

Attachments

• Ibuki_tickling_Elena_by_misterzubair.jpg
    Ibuki_tickling_Elena_by_misterzubair.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 1,214
the 2nd time I have seen these two in a scene like this. Elena was the victim both times. and with what little clothes she wears I am not sad about it. But I would love to see Ibuki in the predicament

I've seen these too and this combo is so common that I even made a journal about it on DA...

Why is it that these two characters are always together in an F/F tickle situation?!

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that these two are always together when tickling is involved and it's always Elena who gets it!

and with proof of these particular pic...Elena always is tickled in a desperate situation!

I'm seriously gonna have to give Elena a Ler position at some point just to give Ibuki a piece of her mind... Then put Elena back in the lee spot of course... heh heh heh...

Well they are playful in nature. The other girls, save maybe just Sakura?, are more serious. And have more serious story lines tied to the series.

Ibuki though could get tortured in that situation. Going by the 1st pic, if her legs were to be spread out in a desperate situation to stay up, her inner thighs could be tickled.

But I think Elena does make for a good victim in these situations.

Could I see that journal entry?

Well they are playful in nature. The other girls, save maybe just Sakura?, are more serious. And have more serious story lines tied to the series.

Ibuki though could get tortured in that situation. Going by the 1st pic, if her legs were to be spread out in a desperate situation to stay up, her inner thighs could be tickled.

But I think Elena does make for a good victim in these situations.

Could I see that journal entry?

Ah, you could be right!

I could see a real fight between them would easily turn to a tickle fight at some point....

and definitely I can see that desperate situation happening for Ibuki...

It's almost as if both of them have vulnerable tickles spots out in the open with Ibukis's thighs, pits and feet exposed, and Elena whole skimpy attire showing everything!

Oh and here's the journal... the topic is at the bottom...

http://fmilling.deviantart.com/journal/23052519/

Ah, you could be right!

I could see a real fight between them would easily turn to a tickle fight at some point....

and definitely I can see that desperate situation happening for Ibuki...

It's almost as if both of them have vulnerable tickles spots out in the open with Ibukis's thighs, pits and feet exposed, and Elena whole skimpy attire showing everything!

Oh and here's the journal... the topic is at the bottom...

http://fmilling.deviantart.com/journal/23052519/

I do not know about you but I like this tickle duo more then Cammy/Chun-Li. It fits there character more and they are a better pairing. While Chunli and Cammy are good, I feel they work better seperately.

and thanks for the link. I checked it out.

Great works Tickler Dae, i love it when u see the scene of desperation and then the scene of the consequences of the after math of what happens if u give in. Great job, love to see more like that.

I bored! you bore me!

Oh. I first thought you made a drawing of Jen (she has the same hair colour... if not for the Japanese text below it I would have been fooled that it was her).

And thanks for adding the mermaid page. ^^
Didn't think of this thread for a little while. When I have a spot of time I should make a Desperation drawing again. Okay... maybe the one above already counts a little too.

Ilo

Reposted here due to a couple requests. Long winded explanation included. 😉

Two young women have buried their more generously endowed friend in the sand. She must have said something that really ruffled their feathers. So they untied her already overburdened bikini top and put the strings between her teeth, forcing her to hold it up or expose herself. Now one woman is putting those "ruffled feathers" to good use. And the other friend is recording the fun with her cell-phone and asking if she should post it on YouTube.[/QUOTE

Cool! great idea, awesome picture 🙂

WOW!!!!!

This is a great thread!Please,more "Bridge Ahoy"type situations!Or anything with being stuck inside a giant clam,with your foot sticking out!!!

LOL

thats a great scenario ticklebug101, sertainly would love to see the scenario play out, love how it combines buried in the sand and the theme from this thread. Love to see more scenarios like that.

posted this in its own thread but i think it works here too... comic panel altered in photoshop

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back