• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Me too. There was one floating about where the girl was eaten by a plant whilst her feet were tickled. Not my cup of tea.

R

Oh its no problem, any time i find something that fits this thread i post it here, just doing my part to help this thread out.

There was an episode of "Friday 13th the Series" where the girl tied up her sister in this real sadistic way, balanced on tiptoes on a stool, gagged, with a noose around her neck.

Didn't appreciate that sort of thing "back in the day" but now I get it.. no one tickling her tho, but HOT!!

Is there any kind of picture for this?

Oh Mummy

Okay, who turned the frozen donkey wheel and moved us back to March?!

Anyway, I hope it had nothing to do with me posting a new piece of art for the first time in forever, cause here I am posting more. Hopefully I'll have to post it again soon cause we'll have gone back to normal, but I figure it's better to keep sharing rather than let this bog us down. So here is my newest addition to quite possibly my favorite thread.

These two images are previously unreleased pieces of work that were going to be in an art project for publication. However, they were deemed "too intense" for the publisher, and I wound up reworking the scene to something a little tamer.

Fortunately, I saved the orginals and they're a perfect fit for this thread.

These two images are previously unreleased pieces of work that were going to be in an art project for publication. However, they were deemed "too intense" for the publisher, and I wound up reworking the scene to something a little tamer.

Yes those fit the bill to the utmost.

Yes great job dave 2112, those are amazing pics, and fit this thread perfectly, keep up the good work, hope to c more

Awesome Dave graced this thread with his work. That lifts my spirits some what of this thread...after all the other stuff was trashed...

no wiggling

Hey guys its been awhile, but finally found a new one that fits this thread. Hope u all enjoy it.

Hey guys!

I thought I'd re-add this pic...

This was the pic I entered on pawfeather's DA contest. 🙂

Here we have Cherina, just a simple clownfish minding her own business when suddenly she spotted a weird, shiny object floating around her protective sea anemone home. Intrigued, she decided to go and investigate. However her curiosity would prove to be her undoing....

Trapped by the pulling of the "visitor" and by her ankles along the rocky reef... she is weaken ever so slowly, by tickling misfortunes as you can see...

How long will she last? Will she escape?

Let's leave it to your imagination..

Also the hook is not going through her.... it's underneath her breasts! 😀

"Cherina the Clownfish" is the creation of me... fmilling!

Last edited:
Yea thats a good one fmilling, great job. hope u make more art to contribute to this thread some more

Alot of these pictures are genius, crafty, and just amazing all-around. I sincerely salute everyone who took part in this thread.

I saw more than I could have hoped for, being new to this and what-not.

Angel you have been great. I will see if I can round up the ones I posted before, though I can not remember before them.

Thank u Tickler Dae, same to you, we both need to keep up the good finds, this is a great thread and need to support it.

Oooooooohhhhh, yeeeesssss!! Now, THIS is pure evilness!!! Ehehehehehe.... thank you a lot!!

Would love to see more of that story Dave

Unfortunately, no more if it exists. It was done for a publication that was a collection of short pieces of my artwork. All that ever existed of this were these original images and the re-worked "tamer" ones that appeared in the publication. Those will be available shortly. 🙂

excellent angel. as for me, I am really tried out. maybe this one works?

most likely some repostings

Attachments

• A_Sweet_Treat_2_by_PsylisiaDragoon.jpg
    A_Sweet_Treat_2_by_PsylisiaDragoon.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 1,415
Last edited:
Animated

Hey guys here's some animated art that defanately all belong here so enjoy i know i did. 😉

Attachments

• tkldiner.gif
    tkldiner.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 4,512
  • tkllibrary.gif
    tkllibrary.gif
    278 KB · Views: 4,535
  • tklplant6.gif
    tklplant6.gif
    143.7 KB · Views: 4,537
  • hang on.gif
    hang on.gif
    349.6 KB · Views: 4,533
Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back