• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Woah. You managed to come up with something that's too sadistic even for my sensibility... and considering the things I have been drawing in the stories "Voodoo Doll" and "Invaded" that's saying something! O.O

Then someone should draw it.

I am hoping he did not get no ideas though.

Not really no. 😉

Maybe it sounds strange, but I try to keep things nice. Tickling should not IMO lead to positively fatal situations. But hey, to each their own! This is just not my stuff.

Maybe Peggy hanging above TeeKee may be considered as 'life threatening' but this is a bit a different case though. Peggy might be able to still crawl a bit onwards so she'll be out of Tee-Kee's reach by the time the ants reach her... or there is also the chance that there's a guy who saves the ladies from the inside of the plant (like in Red Riding Hood) in the end. I think Tee-Kee is a nice plant, though carnivorous... I don't think everything will end as bad as it looks like... but hey, we might be surprised there yet...

Last edited:
Sexy books tickle feet yep librarian very sexy.

Last edited:
That IS really awesome, and it's interesting too - most library settings go with the "don't make any noise" angle instead.

Which I also happen to like, but your contribution is amazing. 😀

I'm in love with the librarian already - excellent piece of work, darkharp!

By the way, from a more technical point of view, I like the way you create "depth" in your image.

======
I did not comment enough. There is desperation at least implied in this babysitter scene. First, it is two versus one. Second, the two people are children. If the babysitter would dare to complain to anyone later, the kids would probably rule and squash that idea. Fact is, the sitter could and would get into way too much trouble UNLESS she decides to stay quiet about ANYTHING that happens. The kids simply threaten to make up and agree upon a story....

=======

Here is a babysitter, tied and ready as she'll ever be for a tickle ordeal

Attachments

• chair tied.jpg
    chair tied.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,962
I absolutely and totally love this thread. I can't draw at all, but.. since I don't want people who live to look here to go 'aw dang' with disappointment when they see a new post here... I'll contribute with a description of a desperation fantasy of my own:

Jennifer bit her lip, trying to keep from giggling. She wanted nothing more than to reach under her desk and slap Naomi away from her foot, but she was forced to remain calm, hands clasped together in front of her, as she listened to her own boss Andrea pace back and forth in front of her.

Andrea, the supervisor, wagged a finger at Jennifer. "Do you understand? Upper management thinks you are just a silly girl, an airhead that's always laughing and giggling. If you don't get more serious, you'll be fired before the day is out! Just like you were supposed to fire Naomi; I'd better not find out she's had the last laugh on you again, or you're out of here, too!"

Under the desk, the angry Naomi kept a firm grip on Jennifer's ankle, and her other hand kept spidering back and forth on Jennifer's sole, tickling her as fast as she could.

Jennifer knew she had to fight off the laughter with Andrea standing right there... but Naomi was relentless; those fingers just keep going up and down her sole, and all she wanted to do was giggle and laugh and collapse into a pile on the ground. . .

Andrea frowned. "That better not be the beginning of a smirk, or you're out of here!"

I absolutely and totally love this thread. I can't draw at all, but.. since I don't want people who live to look here to go 'aw dang' with disappointment when they see a new post here... I'll contribute with a description of a desperation fantasy of my own:

I LOVE that story! woohoo! It's great!
If you like I can give it a go and draw it out for you (but would like to know a bit better what the women look like, hair colours, etc) but I don't know if my picture could at any way do justice to your fantasy. 😉

A quick picture I did yesterday.

It's an idea I got a couple of days back and wanted to draw... but didn't feel enough motivated to finish it. You get the idea though.

It's a restaurant where they have peacock feathers in big vases (I can't draw those things!) and there's a little fan on the wall to keep the air moving a bit in the place (I guess it's a hot day). But it also makes the peacock feathers move and the path isn't very wide. On top of that the beautifully dressed waitress is exposed in areas where she's very ticklish... according to what to kitchen staff says (in the text balloon) it already went wrong once... how will it go this time? By the look and colour on her face I think we can guess...

Attachments

• restaurant.jpg
    restaurant.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 2,553
A quick picture I did yesterday.

It's an idea I got a couple of days back and wanted to draw... but didn't feel enough motivated to finish it. You get the idea though.

It's a restaurant where they have peacock feathers in big vases (I can't draw those things!) and there's a little fan on the wall to keep the air moving a bit in the place (I guess it's a hot day). But it also makes the peacock feathers move and the path isn't very wide. On top of that the beautifully dressed waitress is exposed in areas where she's very ticklish... according to what to kitchen staff says (in the text balloon) it already went wrong once... how will it go this time? By the look and colour on her face I think we can guess...

A really nice job there Ilohnoh! It is a perfect situation and I love her facial expression. In addition, a really nice design of her dress.

This girl seems to be very ticklish...
this is one of the most powerful desperation scene I have ever seen.
Enjoy!

That's not a desperation scene. Read the first post of the thread to know what is categorized as a "desperation scene".

That's not a desperation scene. Read the first post of the thread to know what is categorized as a "desperation scene".

This is true. Desperation does not equal just bondage. There is another element at work in the image. The 'lee can be bound or not bound. There are many examples in the thread. Being tickled while not being allowed to laugh or trying to remain silent. Being tickled while doing something usually something very dangerous. Being tickled while trying to remain perfectly still. There are more examples, but those are the big ones.

Ah, FeatherDaemon, you missed my favorite type of desperation scene. The one where the ticklee has to keep the status quo, or be thrust into an even more ticklish situation…

See this fantastic image by our own skull108! Poor rabbit, she’s got to hang onto the vine while her foot being tickled, or be forced to let the evil tentacle creature tickle her entire bare body! XD

Attachments

• Hanging Around.JPG
    Hanging Around.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 1,725
Ah, FeatherDaemon, you missed my favorite type of desperation scene. The one where the ticklee has to keep the status quo, or be thrust into an even more ticklish situation…

See this fantastic image by our own skull108! Poor rabbit, she’s got to hang onto the vine while her foot being tickled, or be forced to let the evil tentacle creature tickle her entire bare body! XD

Ah yes, sorry for the omission there. That is a good one. A very nice pic as well.

Tickling Powder and Tickle Plants

No trouble! Just giving you a hard time. XD

Oh, and I found a few more examples of my favorite type of desperation tickling. I believe they were drawn by a TMF forum-goer by the name of Agamemnon. Tickling powder, outstretched arms, and some crazy tickle plants. Fun times!:feather:

Attachments

• 280.gif
    280.gif
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,152
  • birthday.gif
    birthday.gif
    80 KB · Views: 1,080
  • explorer_mishap.gif
    explorer_mishap.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,218
No trouble! Just giving you a hard time. XD

Oh, and I found a few more examples of my favorite type of desperation tickling. I believe they were drawn by a TMF forum-goer by the name of Agamemnon. Tickling powder, outstretched arms, and some crazy tickle plants. Fun times!:feather:

LOL... I thought so.

As for the pics, I thought those were drawn by a guy by the name of XXBLOKEXX or something to that extent. He pops around the forums from time to time. Could be the same guy. Those are a series of excellent drawings. There's a bunch floating around.

Clip

I think this little thing will fit here perfectly

starts about 5:55 http: //youtube. com/watch?v=w2zq0OpdJSM (about 5:55)

it's my famous scene from childhood days 😛

It seems as though I minds think alike Mirth!

goddamn where did ya had that from ?? it's been so long i don't even think i still have that anywhere

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back