• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

You're absolutely right, there aren't enough scenes like this...

I'll definitely make more these kinds of pics in the future...

either with Teeva and/or Sheeva... :happy:

Please do... there really aren't enough of these floating around. For a fetish we really have a tendency to stay rather vanilla.

I have been lazy and not contributing. last one before the holidays

first one is one that has not been posted(as far as I can see) from Umojar

Attachments

• Chicken_Fight_by_Umojar.jpg
    Chicken_Fight_by_Umojar.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 1,891
  • 1229858453281o.jpg
    1229858453281o.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,362
Please do... there really aren't enough of these floating around. For a fetish we really have a tendency to stay rather vanilla.

We do? .... (silence)... Let's say that that is probably one of the things I am *not* guilty of. *grins* but... I'll be a bit less naughty and a bit more nice in the coming year. 😉 My recent comic here has probably given me a bit of a bad name.

And thanks for posting those two additional pictures, Tickler Dae! I especially LOVE the first one!

I messed up, I forgot one staring right in front of my face

I apologize C_tickler. It was all holiday themed and all for us.

Attachments

• Christmas Twister 2008.jpg
    Christmas Twister 2008.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 2,092
We do? .... (silence)... Let's say that that is probably one of the things I am *not* guilty of. *grins* but... I'll be a bit less naughty and a bit more nice in the coming year. 😉 My recent comic here has probably given me a bit of a bad name.

Perhaps not you :super_hap but if I had a dollar for every picture or illustration of a 'lee in the same damn position (usually stocks or just vaguely tied down) I could buy my own island. The ratio is easily 9 to 1. :rant:

I mean God bless the artists and photographers that do put the stuff out there, but let's use a little imagination. 😉

Perhaps not you :super_hap but if I had a dollar for every picture or illustration of a 'lee in the same damn position (usually stocks or just vaguely tied down) I could buy my own island. The ratio is easily 9 to 1. :rant:

I mean God bless the artists and photographers that do put the stuff out there, but let's use a little imagination. 😉

This, coincidentally, is why I often spend a lot of time browsing through Japanese sites and the like. While I'm not pretending that they're a font of creativity compared to the tired, dusty American landscape, I have to admit they often employ things which are somewhat more creative.

Now, if you want to argue TOO creative... I can see that. But it does seem like they try more often to come up with unique settings.

I totally feel you on this issue, though. If I could draw...

This, coincidentally, is why I often spend a lot of time browsing through Japanese sites and the like. While I'm not pretending that they're a font of creativity compared to the tired, dusty American landscape, I have to admit they often employ things which are somewhat more creative.

Now, if you want to argue TOO creative... I can see that. But it does seem like they try more often to come up with unique settings.

I totally feel you on this issue, though. If I could draw...

Amen to that, you have crystallized my feelings on the subject, exactly, especially the exact reason why I cruise the Japanese sites as well. To be fair though there are a few non-Japanese artists who have a great flair for making some very intense situational / desperation pics. Although its not only the situational / desperation pics I am just talking pics in general.

I agree with you both. It does not have to be a scene of desperation per-say but I do really really implore the artists around here to think more and more outside of the box. This is why I have been showing a lot of mad Love now for Fmilling and Ilohohno's latest works.

So many pictures from so many different artists...IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE! :ggrin:

Gotta love the twister image.

Regards "My Ticklish Babysitter," I sure would like to see that drawing in its bigger format. I recall it from some time ago. The foot bondage assures the poor, poor girl has no chance nor hope.

Speaking of trapped, desparate babysitters, here is a drawing I have had for ten years. I love everything about this scene !!

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,192
Thats nice, i remember that pic from long ago too. But does not really fit the theme of the topic. example

Attachments

• balance-test.jpg
    balance-test.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,223
Thats nice, i remember that pic from long ago too. But does not really fit the theme of the topic. example

Yeah, it's not just bondage or intense tickling during bondage. It is more situations with consequences.

I remember a story a long time ago where a babysitter was being tickled by her charges. During the tickling ordeal she started saying that she had to go the bathroom. They put her favorite sweater underneath her i.e. she pees its on her sweater. So if you had that element to you picture it would fit the theme. It's stuff like that.

You picture is very nice, don't get me wrong. Just trying to clarify the theme.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not just bondage or intense tickling during bondage. It is more situations with consequences.

You hit the nail right on the head...

To repeat earlier posts...

Desperation tickle pics are when the activity of tickling will lead the ticklee to an unwanted or dangerous ending...

The first post of this thread contains a great example...

4. For the upperbody fans, a woman is forced to hang from a rope or beam...again above some dastardly fate while her taught, exposed armpits are methodically stroked. Maybe she's a superhero or bodybuilder who could easily hang for a long period if it wasn't for her weakness for tickling. It must be a situation where taking even one hand off the support would do her in.

This is just one of many creative scenarios... 🙂

Speaking of trapped, desperate babysitters, here is a drawing I have had for ten years. I love everything about this scene !!

======
I did not comment enough. There is desperation at least implied in this babysitter scene. First, it is two versus one. Second, the two people are children. If the babysitter would dare to complain to anyone later, the kids would probably rule and squash that idea. Fact is, the sitter could and would get into way too much trouble UNLESS she decides to stay quiet about ANYTHING that happens. The kids simply threaten to make up and agree upon a story....

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,016
I have another new "Scene of Desperation".

Imagine this... You're hung up by your wrists with a piece of rope. There's a machine with seven tickle arms. You have to guess a word. If you guess it, you're free! But if you guess wrong then one additional of the seven tickle arms begins tickling you.

And that's not all, above you a pair of scissors, also controlled by the machine, is threatening to cut the rope from which you're suspended... if you are tickled by all seven tickle arms and STILL don't know the word... SNAP. Just as you thought that it couldn't get worse... you're dropped in a basket full of tickle tentacles! And oh do they love playing with you!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a fun tickle-version of a game we all know under the name "Hang-man". But it's more like "Drop Woman" in this case. Or actually, both you and Jen are better off if you can prevent her from dropping, because there's some fun changes as you progress and a reward in the end...

But for now... enjoy this (crappy, sorry, I can't do better!) animation of Jen being tickled and risking falling into the basket with even MORE tickle-offense!

Attachments

• preview.gif
    preview.gif
    69.9 KB · Views: 2,088
Last edited:
I have another new "Scene of Desperation".

Imagine this... You're hung up by your wrists with a piece of rope. There's a machine with seven tickle arms. You have to guess a word. If you guess it, you're free! But if you guess wrong then one additional of the seven tickle arms begins tickling you.

And that's not all, above you a pair of scissors, also controlled by the machine, is threatening to cut the rope from which you're suspended... if you are tickled by all seven tickle arms and STILL don't know the word... SNAP. Just as you thought that it couldn't get worse... you're dropped in a basket full of tickle tentacles! And oh do they love playing with you!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a fun tickle-version of a game we all know under the name "Hang-man". But it's more like "Drop Woman" in this case. Or actually, both you and Jen are better off if you can prevent her from dropping, because there's some fun changes as you progress and a reward in the end...

But for now... enjoy this (crappy, sorry, I can't do better!) animation of Jen being tickled and risking falling into the basket with even MORE tickle-offense!

Very nice nice pic and I really like that setup. I have another possible tangent that one could use with that situation. The lady is tied up like that and she must remain silent. The feathers start activating one by one every 5 minutes. The final phase is 10 minutes. If she can remain silent after all the feathers have activated then she is free. If she laughs once even a little giggle then the rope is cut.

That is not desperation though Loweah, that is just plain blackmail. it has to be at the time of the tickling, not after.

And you can always turn to Iloh for some nice inovation and something new. I was wondering though if you could give Jen a break though, I think she deserves a little one.XD poor girl is in desperate situation after desperate situation.

I like your animation, Ilohnoh. No need to apologize. And especially that bent arm third from the bottom.

Very nice nice pic and I really like that setup. I have another possible tangent that one could use with that situation.

Initially I wanted to make this for all four (Jen, Peggy, Emmi and Emma) in a bit different styles, shapes, ways, etc. but that would have been a bit too much. So I have Jen... and that's it.

And you can always turn to Iloh for some nice inovation and something new. I was wondering though if you could give Jen a break though, I think she deserves a little one.XD poor girl is in desperate situation after desperate situation.

Yes, she deserves, and after this tickle-fest she will definitely get that well deserved break. Don't worry. I'll spend a bit more time on Emma, Emmi and Peggy in the near future. I'll send Jen on a little holiday and maybe you'll get to see that picture of her sipping tea after all 😉

I like your animation, Ilohnoh.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm a really crappy animator though. Buh. There's more of these animations (of the same series) and they all look a lot more 'stiff' than I would have liked... but ... what can I say. <- Crappy animator. At least it moves for a change and I hope it pleases some. 🙂

Peggy's visit to the Little Shop

In the spirit of the "Scenes of Desperation"... here you'll find a drawing of Peggy in a tricky situation.

While she's currently out of the reach of Tee-Kee's tentacles, there is a factor that might soon change all of that. It so happens that a small army of ants (who have found their habitat in another nearby plant) have smelled the sweet of the lollipop she is enjoying and want their part of it.

Will Peggy be able to keep hanging on once she's covered in ants? Will the ants get their snack... and will Tee-Kee?

That's something you might have to decide for yourselves!

You can see the picture in Jen's Corner, or simply by following this link:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=495392&postcount=62

Ilo.

How's this for a life threatening and desperate scenario?

A girl is trapped standing in a small glass tank filled with water. Her ankles are chained to the floor so she can either stand normally or on her tip toes. Her arms are chained to the walls, or they're tied behind her back. Doesn't matter. Whatever the case, the water is above her head. Now she can get her nose and mouth above the water and breathe normally, but ONLY if she stands on her tippy toes and look straight upwards. She couldn't even move her head down to look at something next to her, nor could she suck in her stomach or be in a position that wouldn't accentuate (is that word right?) her ribs or "present" her breasts, or else her head would be underwater. Along with dealing with the strain of standing in such a position, she would also be dealing with mechanical hands/trained fish/an octopus or two/a tentacle monster/etc. tickling her. And remember, she can't even move her head to see what's tickling her or else she won't be above water anymore. Just imagine a girl who had a phobia of both water AND tickling in a situation like this?

How's this for a life threatening and desperate scenario?

A girl is trapped standing in a small glass tank filled with water.

Woah. You managed to come up with something that's too sadistic even for my sensibility... and considering the things I have been drawing in the stories "Voodoo Doll" and "Invaded" that's saying something! O.O

Yeah that would be pretty desperate, but very sadistic. she would probably die of a heart attack or something though, if not drowning. it does not have to be that sadistic. But wow, even Iloh thinks that is too much.

I am hoping he did not get no ideas though.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back