• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Commencing Shoe Removal

I've been meaning to post to this thread for a long time as it's one of my favorites. Thanks to my new scanner and " Ilohnoh's colouring tips" from last week for making this little comic SO much easier than my previous stuff. Now I just hope I nailed the theme.

Attachments

• emergencystop.jpg
    emergencystop.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 1,466
I've been meaning to post to this thread for a long time as it's one of my favorites. Thanks to my new scanner and " Ilohnoh's colouring tips" from last week for making this little comic SO much easier than my previous stuff. Now I just hope I nailed the theme.

Uh oh...looks like a situation quickly going from "bad" to "worse"... :redface:

Nice little contribution, sir. 🙂 I do believe that does fit the theme, seeing as it's an emergency button...one that can't be used in an emergency. And unless that machine is sympathetic/gives her some slack anytime soon, she could be in some pretty deep trouble...'specially if her feet are horridly ticklish... 😉

The Emergency button one is great, love that idea and would love to see what happens next. Also like the don't laugh at costumers one as well, reminds of tickles at the library.

I am here to save the Threaaadddddd!

edit-can't believe I have not posted this second one yet

Attachments

• Ibuki_tickling_Elena_by_misterzubair.jpg
    Ibuki_tickling_Elena_by_misterzubair.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 1,693
  • 1216379909322o.png
    1216379909322o.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,972
Last edited:
I'll save you topic!

TD to the rescue!

Attachments

• tribe1.jpg
    tribe1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,056
Awww...this is a wonderful pic! I love it! Who could hold out against such helpless and tender torment! Heehe.

Sweet pic Fmilling! Looks like she's really driving Teeva off the deep end. And I like the idea that the peril can be harmless... um that pool is just water right?

THANK YOU FMILLING!!! I have waited for an artest to make a piece like this. Thanks again man. a great one it is.

Sweet pic Fmilling! Looks like she's really driving Teeva off the deep end. And I like the idea that the peril can be harmless... um that pool is just water right?

Thanks my friend!

LOL @ "diving off the deep end."

Good one... :laughing:

Yes peril when it comes to tickling can be harmless... and yes the pool is water... cold...but still water...😉

THANK YOU FMILLING!!! I have waited for an artest to make a piece like this. Thanks again man. a great one it is.

Wow... If I had know you were waiting for a pic like this... I wouls have finished this a long time ago! LOL

There's just something magical about making an already helpless tickle area, even more helpless by having it bare all of the lee's weight while at the same time getting a good tickling! :happy:

Thanks a lot!

Please please make another scene like this. be it feet, underarms, or whatever. There are just not enough of these kind of pics...to me>.>

either Teeva or Sheeva

On Tickler Dae's request...

Jennifer (aka Jen) is facing a potentially rather embarrassing situation... if only she could hold on to the sides of the shaft and withstand the tickling...

She is definitely going to try!

Enjoy!

(PS: this is not a full-colour picture as you're used to from me, I just did this as a sketch... decided to apply a little rough colouring after all in the end).

Ilo.

Attachments

• Desperation.jpg
    Desperation.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 2,471
CLEAR!

CLEAR!

CLEAR!

Tickler Dae 2002-2008

Died in TT with a smile on his face

:content:

Reposted here due to a couple requests. Long winded explanation included. 😉

Two young women have buried their more generously endowed friend in the sand. She must have said something that really ruffled their feathers. So they untied her already overburdened bikini top and put the strings between her teeth, forcing her to hold it up or expose herself. Now one woman is putting those "ruffled feathers" to good use. And the other friend is recording the fun with her cell-phone and asking if she should post it on YouTube.

Attachments

• Beach_Final.jpg
    Beach_Final.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 2,051
Reposted here due to a couple requests. Long winded explanation included. 😉

Two young women have buried their more generously endowed friend in the sand. She must have said something that really ruffled their feathers. So they untied her already overburdened bikini top and put the strings between her teeth, forcing her to hold it up or expose herself. Now one woman is putting those "ruffled feathers" to good use. And the other friend is recording the fun with her cell-phone and asking if she should post it on YouTube.

I love this one. I love it!

But can someone please give me the link to that YouTube clip? 😉

Nice always loved the buried in the sand idea, and love the tickle challenge predicument the other girls in hold on to the wall or be humiliated on TV. Love that, great job guys

Please please make another scene like this. be it feet, underarms, or whatever. There are just not enough of these kind of pics...to me>.>

either Teeva or Sheeva

You're absolutely right, there aren't enough scenes like this...

I'll definitely make more these kinds of pics in the future...

either with Teeva and/or Sheeva... :happy:

great pic Ilohnoh - you have a JIGSAW style of imagination - machines with tickles in mind....... superb idea........... 🙂

that's great sadistic idea and a great drawing

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back