• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

I'm suprised no one has mentioned tickle challenge:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8086

Basically you've got a bunch of different clips with different "challenges" such as every time the girl lets go of the bar while tickled she loses a piece of clothing, or if she doesn't hold her posture while being tickled, ice cold water is poured on her, etc.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned tickle challenge:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8086

Basically you've got a bunch of different clips with different "challenges" such as every time the girl lets go of the bar while tickled she loses a piece of clothing, or if she doesn't hold her posture while being tickled, ice cold water is poured on her, etc.

That may be because this is the tickling ART section XD

Keeping it alive

😉 Not sure if these have been posted but I like the concept

Attachments

• slvtk.jpg
    slvtk.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3,104
  • angel6.jpg
    angel6.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 3,268
  • pen_tick.jpg
    pen_tick.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4,044
Last edited:
Those are nice. But it does not follow the theme of the thread. I hope you go through and read the first page, and jayin's post on like page 2-3, and you should get the idea.

Instead of "desperation"...

I think the exact term you're looking for is "predicament bondage." This is where the consequences of dealing with the tickling are far worse than suffering through the tickling itself, hence the poor victim has to endure much more than usual.

As such, probably the best (or the most diabolical) of examples might be this one from BAC...

knismo

Last edited by a moderator:
thatknismoguy- that is an EXCELLENT find. Where on earth did you find it??? It's so deliciously sinister. :evilha:

I think the exact term you're looking for is "predicament bondage." This is where the consequences of dealing with the tickling are far worse than suffering through the tickling itself, hence the poor victim has to endure much more than usual.

As such, probably the best (or the most diabolical) of examples might be this one from BAC...

knismo

yes that is correct and yes that is evil...yet I cannot deny enjoying the pic.

I saw that on the thread as well, and that is insanely devious. So devilishly cute and cruel, it's perfect!!!

Props to Kalamos for an awesome picture and an even more devilish description of the situation. 🙂

I believe kirsaen's Ashe fits this thread...

Attachments

• 7) Ashe in Prometheus games (final).jpg
    7) Ashe in Prometheus games (final).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,114
One of my favourite piccies in ages. And it certainly suits the theme of this thread. 😉

Attachments

• 9%29%20Ada%20in%20distress.jpg
    9%29%20Ada%20in%20distress.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,639
Watch out for that tree!

Hey everyone,

Let me preface this by saying that I do NOT want to encourage the posting of images from my member's section on this or any other board. However, after seeing this thread I just had to donate one of my pieces that definitely relates to the topic.

This is one of my favorite pieces (and one of my biggest celebrity crushes).

Stop by and check out my website if you like it!

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com

Attachments

• WatchOutForThatTree.jpg
    WatchOutForThatTree.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 1,863
George (few posts back) is calling out for an ape?

I don't know if apes and monkies have the same behavior pattern,... but I think a monkey may repeat what it sees... so if someone's tickling, they may just join in? :laughing:

Just a thought that came to mind.

There's always the possibility of me doing M/F or F/M stuff...

But F/F? Not likely. There's gotta be a guy in there for me. 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back