• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Vintage art - kind of related...

Attachments

• FILE92.JPG
    FILE92.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 5,724
I would say that this is a scene of desperation

Attachments

• guillotine.jpg
    guillotine.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 7,317
Here are a few..

Attachments

• 8enter.jpg
    8enter.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3,441
  • casotto_03.jpg
    casotto_03.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,774
  • casotto_43.jpg
    casotto_43.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,766
  • casotto_46.jpg
    casotto_46.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,820
  • i3.jpg
    i3.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 3,575
More

Attachments

• byrq04.jpg
    byrq04.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,332
  • bo90.jpg
    bo90.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,684
  • BYRQ05.JPG
    BYRQ05.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,556
  • byrq06.jpg
    byrq06.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,548
  • byrq07.jpg
    byrq07.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,826
More...

Attachments

• dw21.jpg
    dw21.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,369
  • dw22.jpg
    dw22.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,992
  • dw24.jpg
    dw24.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,873
  • dw25.jpg
    dw25.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,055
  • dw27.jpg
    dw27.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 2,511
More....

Attachments

• tat27.jpg
    tat27.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,349
  • tat28.jpg
    tat28.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,913
  • tat29.jpg
    tat29.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,037
  • tat30.jpg
    tat30.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,930
  • tat31.jpg
    tat31.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,606
I command this thread to liiiiiiiiive again!

This was such a great thread and I hinted a few months ago that I would try to post something that kind of fits with the theme.

I hope this pic qualifies.

It is actually a "Thank you" pic that I did for my DA page - I just hit the 10,000 page view mark the other day (in under 4 months), and I did this quicky as a thank you card.

A simple scene of desperation, for sure, but I always loved the "hot chick holding something over her head and someone decides to pull her shirt up and tickle her terribly while she tries desperately not to drop thing over head".

This pic was largely inspired by that Secret Agent Sonja/Ozzy pic that is posted on this thread. One of the best pics of allllllllllll time 😵

I know there aren't a ton of pics that fit the theme of this thread - but this scenarios are so delicious - let's try to keep this hot thread from being put out.

That's it - any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

B

Oh and check out my DA page sometime... The link is on my sig under the temple of bounce pic.

Attachments

• 10,000_views.jpg
    10,000_views.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 4,607
This is my favourite thread...
Good jo BANDITO! Your pic is perfect for this thread but I'd rather something "more cruel"...
Thank you!

You're definitely right, Bandito, that is a scenario that never really gets old, haha. Often it's even better as part of a few panels that show the ticklee's predicament, the anticipation as the evil tickler(s) prepare to take advantage of the 'lee's helplessness, and then a panel or two of the 'lee losing it.

But don't construe that as a complaint about your drawing, because I can safely say that it's incredible and perfectly fits the theme of this thread. I always get excited when I see there's a new response to this thread. Thanks for the awesome contribution!

Always nice....

to see this thread reborn that is. And thanks to Senior Bandito fo the awesome custom art.

I've said this before, but seeing how popular this thread is suprises me that no other artists have hopped on board. If MTJ Pub did a collection of these I'm sure it'd hit the mark.

sab, you do not quite get the what kind of pictures the thread is about. please go to the front page and read at what it says. and also look at a few examples. because the pictures you put up do not fit the thread, just like loves2tickles did not either.

good try though.

Thanks to Sischio, Jaynin, and Tizzy.

I appreciate the kind words. Yeah - I think a lot of people like this thread and the ideas behind it... I wish it was easier to keep it alive. Creating a scene of desperation just takes a bit more time, and believe it or not, a lot more work in the planning phase.

Illustrating a hottie being tickled is fairly easy. Drawing a hottie being tickled as she tries to withstand the tickling to avoid a more dire fate... that can be tough to do sometimes.

Thanks again everyone. I hope to be able to do another scene sometime, schedule permitting 🙂

B

like this Tickler Dae?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job!

Wow! I've never seen any of'em... :shocked:
Where did you get these great pics? Is the first one part of a comic?
Any other pics like that?
Good job TIZZY...thank you!

Those last two pics are fantastic. Is that Ozzy's work or an imitation?

yeah tizzy thats the idea. and...where did you find those!? I have never seen those before. good job and thanks for helping to keep the thread alive.

my contribution

my first contribution to this thread., though it is in the other one. I'll mod it based on some critiques I got from this pics original thread, then I'll post it here. It should be up by tommorrow if not sooner.

I guess it won't really be the final ver. until I color it

this is the final draft of the pic I've been woking on. For back story:

Brent was in a surfing accident ove a month ago that caused him to break his leg and fracture a rib. The Nurse that had been attending to him said he'd walk again after the standard physical therapy, but he may never surf again, that is unless he agreed to undergo an experimental and relatively unorthodox regiment of "special therapy."
----------------------------------------------
Dorothy was an overworked nurse who one day was given a patient whow was in a surfing accident. She Liked him alot, and they occassionally flirted, but she knew she'd never get enough time off to go out with him; so though it was against her ethics code, she tricked him into believing he'd never surf again unless he agreed to her "special therapy."
She didn't admit him to any kind of advanced therapy on the record, or else she might be investigated; rather, she instructed him to come to a relatively un-used room three times a week where she began to "treat" him. However, she'd always tell him to arrive after her shift was over, and she'd always remove her shoes and sneak over to the room where her "patient" waited....
------------------------------------------------------------
The "therapy room" wasn't used as much as it was in the old days, as it's primary use was for electro-shock therapy. Since then, new more humane theraputic treatments had been found and this room was now virtually useless, a monument of the past. So Naturally, Sandra was surprised to see the lights on in that old room and went to investigate. There she found an off-duty nurse and a young man engaged in the most bizarre, though enticing, acts she'd ever witnessed. She found her self drawn to join in some of the fun.......

well, thats about all I could think of. Enjoy ^_^

Attachments

• bftnurses1ink_edit.jpg
    bftnurses1ink_edit.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,760
Just a copy/paste from a recent pic that I think fits the theme...sorta...

"
Although it probably doesn't look like her much w/out her usual harem dancer outfit, here's an Easter-themed pic for the holidays featuring Safira in a typical 'bunnygirl' outfit...minus the heels. ^^

Someone has tied her up, laying on her back on the ground, arms tied to her waist and her legs raised above her head and tied to a horiztonal pole.

Now add in two cute fluffy bunnies placed upon her stretching soles and exposed belly. Commence laughter.

This is actually a tricky situation for Safi there. Whoever tied her up deliberately only tied her knees to the pole. Her ankles are free...BUT...if she shakes her feet or kicks her legs around...the poor widdle rabbit upon them will fall and might get hurt. How is she going to get out of this situation...since she's not nasty enough to hurt the bunny.
"

Attachments

• BunSaf3.gif
    BunSaf3.gif
    70.4 KB · Views: 789
  • BunSaf2.gif
    BunSaf2.gif
    155.8 KB · Views: 2,590
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back