• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Yes it suits it very well.
I like this pic ^___^
Good job once more Khali!

this is the final draft of the pic I've been woking on. For back story:

Brent was in a surfing accident ove a month ago that caused him to break his leg and fracture a rib. The Nurse that had been attending to him said he'd walk again after the standard physical therapy, but he may never surf again, that is unless he agreed to undergo an experimental and relatively unorthodox regiment of "special therapy."
----------------------------------------------
Dorothy was an overworked nurse who one day was given a patient whow was in a surfing accident. She Liked him alot, and they occassionally flirted, but she knew she'd never get enough time off to go out with him; so though it was against her ethics code, she tricked him into believing he'd never surf again unless he agreed to her "special therapy."
She didn't admit him to any kind of advanced therapy on the record, or else she might be investigated; rather, she instructed him to come to a relatively un-used room three times a week where she began to "treat" him. However, she'd always tell him to arrive after her shift was over, and she'd always remove her shoes and sneak over to the room where her "patient" waited....
------------------------------------------------------------
The "therapy room" wasn't used as much as it was in the old days, as it's primary use was for electro-shock therapy. Since then, new more humane theraputic treatments had been found and this room was now virtually useless, a monument of the past. So Naturally, Sandra was surprised to see the lights on in that old room and went to investigate. There she found an off-duty nurse and a young man engaged in the most bizarre, though enticing, acts she'd ever witnessed. She found her self drawn to join in some of the fun.......

well, thats about all I could think of. Enjoy ^_^

LOL lucky guy? Probably.

Good job Relent...Your pic is perfect for this thread.
Thank you!

desperation at the gym

Have posted this before ... but think it qualifies. It's a bit rude for those of you who might be offended.

Attachments

• 377.jpg
    377.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4,246
This is one of the greates theads ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up !!

....she found an off-duty nurse and a young man engaged in the most bizarre, though enticing, acts she'd ever witnessed. She found her self drawn to join in some of the fun.......

A superb pic for this thread. I love it.

However, I also tend to be analytical. The physics of the situation seem quite impossible. The weight of the seminal fluid would never produce enough force to actuate the switch. Perhaps a better setting would be a type of photelectric beam with the end of the scale blocking the beam. As the scale moves, the block is removed and the circuit completed. Just a thought for future projects of yours. I look forward to them regardless of the physics. 🙂

I'm glad the pic was so well received. Thank you all for the positive feedback ^_^
as for the obvious flaws of the mechanism, I have no eye for these things, This is the first time I'd ever drawn something like this, though I can't think of much else, I plan to keep the relative flavor of this particular series to thiskind of situation, also; my latest effort, though not particularly "desperate"
Story (because I have to have one):
Brent had become increasingly suspicious of his medical attendants methods, every single examination and test putting him through what he believed to be rather unnecessary torment. As he began to enter his most recent examination, he confronted his attending nurse on her therapeutic practice's sexual explicity.
She assured him that these were approved test and that perhaps he was suffering from paranoia induced by his medication (though he wasn't on anything) and scheduled him a stay in the psyche ward for his own benefit (and to cover her own ass). In the psych ward, word of the ticklish patron had reached the devious Nurse Koriie and her assistants. His attending nurse had called ahead and gave her some insight into his "weaknesses" and the true reason for his visit. Nurse Koriie promised that by time she and her assisting staff were done with him, he'd be more obedient.....

Attachments

• bft.jpg
    bft.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3,682
Another great job Relent. But this time not so right for this thread.
Thank you any way...keep drawning!

Just thought I'd bring this thread back with two pics from the excellent Cosqui.

Attachments

• ticklingmonster - girl.jpg
    ticklingmonster - girl.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 2,167
  • Tentacles - girl2.jpg
    Tentacles - girl2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,229
It lives !!! Nice work on cosqui's part. I hadn't seen these before.

Yeah thanks dev. and thanks cos. I like the 2nd one. glad to see this thread is still getting some love

Thanks, relent & tickler_dae! we shouldn´t let this thread die, here´s something i accidentally found on deviantart

The artist´s name is karbo, unfortunately nearly all his art is related to nagas & vore... no more tickling stuff at all (but he´s still a great artist)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Naga_serie_rough1_by_Karbo.jpg
    Naga_serie_rough1_by_Karbo.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 4,700
This one count? Another great one from Cosqui:

Attachments

• ticklingmachine - girl2.jpg
    ticklingmachine - girl2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3,595
Again thanks cos and yes dev it does....well to me. And thank you again. Thanks for the help guys, I apreciate your works/findings to this kind of artwork.

This thread is absolutely amazing. Thanks to everyone for their posts. I loved them!!!

Great thread guys. The one of the gal on the stack of books is my favorite. WOnder if it is better like it is, or colored?🙂

great thread indeed

found this one of Saudelli

it's just EVIL

Attachments

• evilcat.jpg
    evilcat.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 3,931
Is that what vore is? In the case of your pic, it's not so bad I guess, but I have seen some pretty terrible pics. That one was...interesting to say the least.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back