• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

There's always the possibility of me doing M/F or F/M stuff...
But F/F? Not likely. There's gotta be a guy in there for me. 😉

😉

So, you mentioned M/F?
I might take your offer seriously.

I am really keen on seeing how you draw female chars.

🙂

2 I found

Attachments

• xThe_Game_Is_Don__t_Laughx_by_June_sama.jpg
    xThe_Game_Is_Don__t_Laughx_by_June_sama.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 3,711
  • My_100th_Deviation_by_SassySnake.jpg
    My_100th_Deviation_by_SassySnake.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,423
Thank you friend Tizzy for the topic Scenes of Desperation! Thank you friend Sischio74 for the pics of my love Yenny...thank you very much! And thank you friend General Zod for this old comic! Very good!

Sticky situation

Here's one that i believe fits this thread. Here we have a girl all tied up with honey on her bare feet. This of course attracts bee's that start to crawl all over her feet and tickle her. Since they r bee's she has try and keep her feet still and not move to much; otherwise she could anger the bees and get stung.

Attachments

• tickled by bees.GIF
    tickled by bees.GIF
    31.1 KB · Views: 996
I’m not sure how much this counts as desperation, but it definitely counts as cute. Deviation I found during my usual deviantart search. Ty Lee trapped by Toph and tickled by Mai. Luckily she’s that flexible, or this could be REALLY uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Ty_Lee__s_happy_tears_by_yomerome.jpg
    Ty_Lee__s_happy_tears_by_yomerome.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 2,240
I’m not sure how much this counts as desperation, but it definitely counts as cute. Deviation I found during my usual deviantart search. Ty Lee trapped by Toph and tickled by Mai. Luckily she’s that flexible, or this could be REALLY uncomfortable.

Wow, that one IS cute... :happy:

cool. Some more people try and help the cause. Vellyz posted a scene over at TMF, that goes along great in this thread.

Here are a few of mine that might fit the topic. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Lie Detector.jpg
    Lie Detector.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 3,352
  • Party Favor.jpg
    Party Favor.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 3,047
  • Settle down.jpg
    Settle down.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 2,974
  • The Graduate Assistant's Fate.jpg
    The Graduate Assistant's Fate.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 3,663
THose are some nice scenes and i'd say the victums in them sertianly are desperate, i love the the 4th one with the victum being sacrificed to the tickle god. There all good, not sure if they fit the exact original theme but they r good

A few more of mine...

I really like the Rebecca Chambers one a lot. A) It's good to se she survived The Racoon City Outbreak & Nemisis and alll that crazy sh*t. B) I've always like the idea of a "Tickle Laser"; kind of like the tickle version idea of the agony booth from the Mirror Universe in Star Trek.

Her.... her head isn't attached to her body! :yowza:

J :bat: J

I love this one from cosqui:super_hap Desperatley holding on to avoid the tickle tentacles:evilha:

Attachments

• Tentacles%20-%20girl2[1].jpg
    Tentacles%20-%20girl2[1].jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,566
Machine tickles

Heres some pics where the girls sertainly seem to be in a desperate situation.

Attachments

• brush.jpg
    brush.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 2,081
  • COINtickle.jpg
    COINtickle.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 3,018
wall of hands

Well these may not be exactly relating to the orignal topic of this thread, but the girl in it is scertainly in a bad and desperate scenario.

Attachments

• wall of hands.jpg
    wall of hands.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,817
  • wall of hands2.jpg
    wall of hands2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,364
There seems to some confusion (again) about the intent of the thread. Desperation does not simply mean getting tickled silly. Yes, that may be desperation but its not the situational desperation which is the intent. The pics should contain a scene where either some reaction to the tickling will result in a very bad result or like trying to hold onto a ledge or like trying not laugh. Things like that.

As always the pics are appreciated but they are not in the original theme of the thread.

To clarify further

Desperation tickling:

Tickling where the reaction will result in a severe consequence for the victim.

There seems to some confusion (again) about the intent of the thread. Desperation does not simply mean getting tickled silly. Yes, that may be desperation but its not the situational desperation which is the intent. The pics should contain a scene where either some reaction to the tickling will result in a very bad result or like trying to hold onto a ledge or like trying not laugh. Things like that.

As always the pics are appreciated but they are not in the original theme of the thread.

Thanks for posting the clarification. I'll be honest, I love this thread, and I eagerly check every new post, but I end up slightly disappointed because it seems that people aren't quite understanding the theme. (I think I made a similar post on this very thread more than two years ago? 😵;;; ) But I don't mean to impinge upon the people who try and contribute by any means.

It's just that this kind of picture seems particularly rare, and I'd like to see as many as could be found.

We are all on the case to find them...or new ones. Not trying to make any hints...>.>

Restaurant tickles

Well I had something happen to me a little while ago that certainly fits with the topic of this thread. I had gone out with 5 of my friends to a fancy restaurant, one that had us dressing in some of our favorite and best dresses. We ended up getting a booth at the restaurant and I ended up getting one of the inside seats of the booth. Then we order our food and got our drinks and during this time my feet and legs were pretty tight and soar from being on them all day. So I stretched them out and put my feet on the seat on across from me on the both. My friend sitting across from me of course also noticed this and quickly lifted her leg up and put hers over mine. Then she quickly put her leg down over mines and pinned ankles and feet on the seat right next to her. She then quickly removed my high heels and then wiggled her fingers at me above the table. Frantically I shook my head no but she just looked at my feet and started stroking my feet with her long nails. I couldn’t help but let out a few giggles when she first touched me, luckily my friends joking around and laughing at the time when this happen. With it being a quit fancy restaurant I had to prevent myself from laughing otherwise I’d draw everyone’s attention in the restaurant and that would be real humiliating. I also couldn’t say anything cause it would be embarrassing if my friends found out and they might want to help her out. All I could do was wiggle my toes and feet and concentrate on controlling myself and not laughing as she tickled my feet. As hard as I worked at keeping myself from laughing I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. This got more difficult when the food came since I had to hold in the laughter as well as trying to eat normal. Also had to have conversations while trying not to let on I was being tickled. The worst was when my 4 friends got up to go to the bathroom. This was when she went all out tickling my feet like crazy with both hands. With my friends not here now I could now do whatever it took to keep myself from laughing. I shut my jaw closed tight, covered my mouth with my hand and napkin, grab the edge of the table, closed my eyse tightly shut, and put my head on the table. She also during this time would pull my toes back with one hand and tickle my taught sole, she also grabbed both big toes and pulled them back to tickle between my toes. My friend just kept switching up how she tickled my feet which forced me to let out a few muffled giggles. Have no clue how long she tickled my feet like that til my friends returned, but luckily we got ready to leave after that and I was able to control myself and keep myself from laughing. Later when I got home I discovered she had written something on the bottom of my feet. On one foot she wrote Tickle my Feet and on the other she wrote It makes me Happy. Guess this is why she suggested I walk bare foot back to the car. This happened last weekend and she wrote on my feeet with permanent marker so they the ink is still on my feet.

Well guys tell me what u think, I am pretty sure this fit’s the description of the original topic of this thread. More then happy to try and help this thread out, its one of my favorites.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back