• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Tickler Dae said:
And yet no artist wants to even make an attempt at these scenes...I keep searching around for them though....I try
How come?

Thanks Sischio - I'll try to come up with something fun 🙂

MacD - I think it is just a more specific scenario to create. A scene of desperation seems like it would take more build up, or at the very least, more thought into the theme.

I love these scenes though. I think they are sexy as all get out. What is hotter than a gal being tickled, and being forced to resist or something even worse (much more tickling is my vote ;P) will happen to her.

Oh well - that's my 2 cents, anyway.

I will try to work some of these ideas into my new pics, or even BC2. I may even just post some sketches first and see what you all think of 'em.

Best,

Bandito

Well, I would be quite flattered if that were to happen. 😵 In fact, it would be lovely, Bandito.

I've been putting off buying BC, but I may do it now...

New pic...may be

Is this pic new for this thread? There's so much pics I don't remember.
Anyway let me know your opinion.

Attachments

• 646.jpg
    646.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3,766
I've done a few scenes of desperation as the subject appeals.

What do you think? Note that all of these pics are featured on my site www.adultxxxgames.co.uk

best wishes

R

Attachments

• despair1.jpg
    despair1.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 3,293
  • despair2.jpg
    despair2.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 3,202
  • despair3.jpg
    despair3.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 3,033
  • despair4.jpg
    despair4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,807
I am sorry sexygames, good art work but those artworks do not fall under the category of this topic.

Like the artwork though

Tickler Dae said:
I am sorry sexygames, good art work but those artworks do not fall under the category of this topic.

Like the artwork though

I agree...especially the pic number 4.
Thanks anyway!

Sorry. I figured that the victim in number 4 couldnt be in a more desperate situation. Next time I will try harder! I didnt read the oriignal posting and just enjoyed the pics.

R

sexygamedesigns said:
Sorry. I figured that the victim in number 4 couldnt be in a more desperate situation. Next time I will try harder! I didnt read the oriignal posting and just enjoyed the pics.

R

When it comes to art, I often like to see a gal in a situation where reacting to tickling will do her more harm than good ... so she just has to remain in her helplessly agonizing state until help arrives...or not.

Lobbying Artists

I didn't think this thread would generate so much interest, but glad to see this horse is still kickin'.

Since it appears to be one of the longer-lived posts in this forum, I'd like to know how you'd support a MTJpub (or other capable production house) compilation of our resident mega-artists with these themes in mind?

Just a thought.....

BAC
FTKL
Alvarez
Saudelli
Coco
Bandito
Farfat
Meade
Capri
etc. (sorry if I left you off).

I dare say it would be one of the best-selling ventures to date.

I have a slew of ideas and would gladly share them with any artist. I'll spill one now...actually this just happened for real last week. I was present for a small voice-over production for some training videos with the same lady who's voice is used by major production companies and phone companies...she's one of the "the number you're trying to reach is not in service" ladies, as well as the voice of numerous corporate phone queue messages and some upcoming books on tape. Anyway, she was working on a production in her office (not a studio which was suprising) with a corner area carved out with microphone, podium, etc. Anyway she said she had to do a few messages and I could stay as long as I didn't make any noise and didn't get into mischief....ok sure.

I sat watching her for a few minutes and saw that she was very much in the zone...exercising her vocal chords and stretching her mouth before each one. Anyway I kinda laughed at her silently because she was just so damn serious and she turned away to keep from laughing herself. She scolded me and told me to behave, so I told her if she passed a willpower test I'd leave her in peace. I had to leave anyway, so I figured I'd just be playful and up front, which is how I am anyway if you have read my other posts.

Anyway, she agreed and I brought over a burgundy easy chair (armed and padded but no wheels) and had her kneel in it facing away from me and toward her printed script on her easel. She was dressed in a light grey pantsuit with these linen-textured high heels and sheer off-white nylons. I prefer sheer nude color myself, but I digress.

I had her scooch forward in the chair and get comfy while she asked what I was up to. I told her I wouldn't hurt her, but she had to start reading before I started and couldn't stop even if she messed up. It was a 2 minute read, so I had time to wait until she was 20 seconds in before I slowly slipped off her shoes and exposed her soles - size 9 (rather large for her 5-4 frame), but very elegant and slender. She tried to scrunch up as to keep me from taking them off, but I prevailed. I could hear her tense up and hesitate just a fraction of a pause as they popped and came all the way off, then she scrunched them up like she was holding onto a gynastics bar. I started at her heals with a slow finger rake and by the time I got to the balls she was twitching and trying to cover one foot with the other back and forth every few seconds. It was a very light, itchy tickle since I wanted to prolong her predicament for as long as possible as opposed to going in hard for the easy laugh.

I gave her a few breaks here and there and the 2 minutes went by quicker for me than for her I'm sure, but she never broke character until it was all over, then she laughed and almost tipped the chair over leaning forward (more from pent-up emotion than the tickling I think). She called me a rat, but I could tell she was flattered by the attention. Next time I'll try to get a recording of her valiant efforts.

Let me know your thoughts - I've reincluded a link below from BAC that I consider to be the gold standard of why I started this thread in the first place....

http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=63389

Wow! You lived a very exciting experience...
It would be a perfect scenario for this thread.
All the artists in this forum are advised...let's make pic showing the above situation...it would be a very nice pic.
Thak you TIZZY!

tizzy said:
Since it appears to be one of the longer-lived posts in this forum, I'd like to know how you'd support a MTJpub (or other capable production house) compilation of our resident mega-artists with these themes in mind?
Just a thought.....
BAC
FTKL
Alvarez
Saudelli
Coco
Bandito
Farfat
Meade
Capri
etc. (sorry if I left you off).
Well, Saudelli does not qualify as a *resident* artist. He's not a member of TTC, as far as I know.
Nor do BAC, Alvarez and so on, since they rarely post anyway.
You can't call somebody "resident", unless they have a good deal of posts under the belt.

Oh... and maybe you should apologise to Cagri, and Nessonite too.
She's been quite active, and you left her out from the list.

That's why making a list is risky business.
You end up upsetting someone, eventually.

😉

I figured as much...actually Capri was supposed to be written as Cagri...so I get that one back.

tizzy said:
I figured as much...actually Capri was supposed to be written as Cagri...so I get that one back.
I would have avoided that list thing altogether... you never know what's going on in the background, with publishers and artists.

😉

sischio74 said:
When it comes to art, I often like to see a gal in a situation where reacting to tickling will do her more harm than good ... so she just has to remain in her helplessly agonizing state until help arrives...or not.

Exactly! This thread is not about simple bondage pics. Its exactly like Sischio stated. I love those drawings too.

As Darth Vegeta suggested in the original thread, I think this one fits this genre of tickling images. Just a copy/paste descript routine here:

A bit of a showgirl as well as somewhat of a thief (in one possible background for her, at least), my blue-haired character Keiko can be a bit...unique when she has to steal something. So here she is in the midst of 'lifting' some generic money bags from a dark vault/office somewhere (well, if I had drawn a background, it would've been <: ) behind the back of a not-so-aware guard/cop.

Unfortunately, a couple of stray cats also happen to be in the building...and are complicating matters. ^^ One actually started to climb 'down' Keiko, so she had to grab it before it fell and made some noise...which causes it to start pawing her lithe belly. The other, well, is taking advantage of Kei's creative way of dangling for this heist...and licking her bare feet.

Suffice to say, it's taking a lot for Keiko to get over the fuzzy/wet surprises, stifle her laughter and merely bite her lip with a grin...not to mention having to keep from uncrossing her poor ankles as her footsies shake. And don't forget she's holding a heavy bag o' cash...

Wonder what'll happen next...

As a bonus, (hopefully) enjoy the cameo by Tomato Dragon's ticklish cop 'Tats' as the flashlight-carrying-guard here who thinks she just heard something snicker. First time I tried to draw her...

Kh
(Tats is obviously TD's creation)

Attachments

• StealTic2.gif
    StealTic2.gif
    157.5 KB · Views: 3,669
  • StealTic3.gif
    StealTic3.gif
    87.3 KB · Views: 892
A truly great illustration! Thanks for the contribution. I look forward to seeing more on this subject from you. (I hope.)

Thanks for putting it up miss 🙂
No need to comment further i think. Since you already know i like it (;

Heh, we'll see...it WAS quite a fun concept to put together. ^^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back