• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

okari said:
I could add this crazy comic I did a few years ago... 🙂

:wooha: 😀 😀

Incredible comic!!! I loved it. Do you have more like that? If this thread were an archery target with an arrow in the bullseye, this comic just split the arrow in two.

This thread is dear to my heart. I knew from the start exactly what the original poster was getting at. This type of tickling is my absolute fantasy tickling. It is a shame that the tickling community is too much in the shadow of the bondage community. Hey, I am not knocking bondage here, yet it seems that almost all artwork and imagery revolves around it. Yes, I can easily get into it, but this type of desperate situational tickling is my true passion.

Think about which is truly more "of a challenge" for the ticklee, being tied down and tickled mercilessly where the ticklee just thrashes about. Or, not tied down and fighting a true physical and mental battle to resist the tickling. Which is better for the tickler knowing that the ticklee is not bound by a rope, but by the knowledge that one twitch or one giggle can bring down dire consequences. I know what works for me. I think it boils down to control and the constant push to make the ticklee lose it, which of course the ticklee just can't do and struggles desperately against it.

I don't have any pics to share that haven't already been, but I just wanted to give my comments on this thread to bump it back up. Don't let this thread fall silent.

Alas, after perusing my archives, I have no more pictures of this type that have not already been posted. But I agree with FeatherDaemon; this is one of the kinds of tickling that interests me most, because in a way it's more restraining than the tightest rope, and there's actually an end result in that the ticklee (probably) will lose control. I do wish there were more pictures of this kind.

Jaynin, there are two other images that I can think of that haven't been shown. I don't have them, I used to, (darn "hard disk crashes"). One is a Grey image of female agent spy in a corridor. She is grabbing ahold of a overhead set of wrungs proceeding down the corridor. In the corridor is some manner of nasty energy field. Also in the corridor is a tickle trap threatening her armpits (she is wearing a rather skimpy outfit.) I saw this one over at the ATM in the let's share your colection thread.

Another image is an image by Bloke that has his model holding up a vase and a maid is dusting her armpit.

Anybody have these images?

I thought this thread was about to die, because I haven't seen a post in awhile! PLZ POST PEOPLE! WE MUST KEEP THIS AWESOME THREAD ALIVE!

Flightless Me - i've not seen them pics myself, but I love 'em! could you add me on msn messenger on [email protected] if you want to chat/share pics and stuff. talk to you soon I hope!

that's what i love about this thread...... non-bound artwork and light tickling which is by the way the most beautiful

*bump*

Any artists wish to keep this thread alive? 😀

It doesn't have to be a masterpiece just a decent sketch and imagination are game for me.

They are good Kalamos but not exactly on topic.

nice pics though, old school

new pics of these kind of tickling are getting harder and harder to find.

Attachments

• 1151058986425o.gif
    1151058986425o.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 4,701
I'm glad to see this thread is still alive...
Thank you Tickler Dae!

I consider this one as well. Its from the otehr topic

Attachments

• 1153148538689.jpg
    1153148538689.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 3,288
Some oldies, but goodies...

Digging back into my archives, here are a few oldies.

Spy v. Spy (One of the first tk cartoons I ever saw back in a Mad Magazine)
an old vintage S&M cartoon, and an Italian toon. Enjoy.

Attachments

• SPYVSPY.JPG
    SPYVSPY.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 6,124
  • ASIAN.JPG
    ASIAN.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 5,791
  • RUIZ1.JPG
    RUIZ1.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 5,572
more vintage...

some more vintage S&M comics... Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• DOLLIE1.JPG
    DOLLIE1.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 6,390
  • DOLLIE1A.JPG
    DOLLIE1A.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 5,165
  • DOLLIE2.JPG
    DOLLIE2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 4,722
  • DOLLIE2A.JPG
    DOLLIE2A.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 4,799
Actually, there is another one after it - not so much tickling, though, sadly. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is. 🙂

Attachments

• 1153148628047.jpg
    1153148628047.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 2,272
Great pics, but awfully small. Can you repost in larger sizes?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back