• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

TickleChgo said:
Digging back into my archives, here are a few oldies.

Spy v. Spy (One of the first tk cartoons I ever saw back in a Mad Magazine)
an old vintage S&M cartoon, and an Italian toon. Enjoy.

Hi TicklChgo!...where have you been? We were absolutely waiting for you!
Your pics are very nice and perfect for this thread.
If you have more post'em...pls!
Thanks for sharing!

why why why

are artists not making these kinds of art?

one of kal's pirate pictures is the only one.

Attachments

• 1153916779729o.jpg
    1153916779729o.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 4,838
Gah, I forgot to crosspost here, sorry. 🙁

c&p from the original thread:

May from Guilty Gear 'walking the plank'

She just walked the plank with her anchor tied to her ankles...but she grabs the edge as she falls. Gravity rips off her boots though, leaving her hanging there.

Unfortunately (?) a random pirate gal (actually my character Marina in an outfit modication) in the pose starts feathering her underarms with long feathers...and a fishy Murloc-like beast emerges from the water (probably due to the falling anchor) and starts lickling/tickling her stockinged feet with its claws.

Attachments

• MayPlank2.gif
    MayPlank2.gif
    240.3 KB · Views: 4,275
  • MayPlank3.gif
    MayPlank3.gif
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,804
I always liked this one.

Attachments

• Yenny.jpg
    Yenny.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5,466
just 1 new 1. now tell me this does not look familiar, from a certain video, from a certain member.

Attachments

• 1160390320651o.jpg
    1160390320651o.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 4,125
Great piece and post...sure looks like she is trying to hold in her giggles...hee! 😉

I've just got this Jenny's pic on TMF.
It's perfect for this thread!

Attachments

• 2259.gif
    2259.gif
    86.3 KB · Views: 7,186
Hey; anyone remember the Resident Evil one that someone posted early on in this thread? (Page 2 or 3 I think)

It seems it's been removed...anyone care to post it again?

Thanks! :]

I'd post some, but I don't really have any that fit the name. =\

Wow um...this thread suddenly got very quiet...hope it wasn't anything I said...

Coldeyes2 said:
Wow um...this thread suddenly got very quiet...hope it wasn't anything I said...

Don't worry COLDEYES2 this is an old thread. It has been going quite since a few weeeks ago.

It's not that people have 'forgotten' it, it's simply that we don't have anything new to post. Pictures of this kind are unfortunately rare, and I think we managed to go through pretty much all of them that are known at this point.

And yet no artist wants to even make an attempt at these scenes...I keep searching around for them though....I try

Sorry to be a pain here, and keep bumping this up...but I remember seeing a resident evil picture early in the thread when this started...now though, it seems to have been removed. Could anyone please post this picture again? It had Jill being tickled senseless by some Lickers. 😱

Found a new one today, actually...

Attachments

• Generic - m,f 23 (hold it!).jpg
    Generic - m,f 23 (hold it!).jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 3,406
I love this thread 😵

I would post some stuff, but I haven't really done a lot of pics like this. I have a good "Scene of Desperation" in the Temple of Bounce comic, but that's really it.

I'll put on my thinking cap and try to come up with something 🙂

Thanks for posting all these great scenes everyone. These pics are wonderful n_n

Bandito

Bandito said:
I love this thread 😵

I would post some stuff, but I haven't really done a lot of pics like this. I have a good "Scene of Desperation" in the Temple of Bounce comic, but that's really it.

I'll put on my thinking cap and try to come up with something 🙂

Thanks for posting all these great scenes everyone. These pics are wonderful n_n

Bandito

BANDITO everybody love your art...will wait for you "Scenes of Desperation" pic...thank you!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back