• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Hey, Triing to man, but of course the more people that know about this thread the more we can find and create for it.

This is the most viewed thread in the history of the art section. Awareness is not an issue.

What is an issue is if this thread turns into just a worthless post count. I love seeing this thread get a bump IF it includes a little CONTENT.

Let's try to get this thing back on track with content.

That said...I have a new comic (to be released in the next couple months) in which every major tickle scene is a scene of desperation.

^^

B

This is the most viewed thread in the history of the art section. Awareness is not an issue.

What is an issue is if this thread turns into just a worthless post count. I love seeing this thread get a bump IF it includes a little CONTENT.

That said...I have a new comic (to be released in the next couple months) in which every major tickle scene is a scene of desperation.

^^

B

😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed*rages at Bandito. rages at MTJpub*

anyway if you want to read scenes of desperation check out I64ever's on going series called "if your husband comes he is mine". Each chapter has at least 1 scene. and fortunately that 1 scene can carry out for most of the chapter.

😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed*rages at Bandito. rages at MTJpub*

anyway if you want to read scenes of desperation check out I64ever's on going series called "if your husband comes he is mine". Each chapter has at least 1 scene. and fortunately that 1 scene can carry out for most of the chapter.

Why rage...I deserve nothing but love.

XD

B

We should petition to get this thread stickied. Then it will always been up there.

Bandito you are very good at self-publicity! Now we have to wait months for it. I am with T.D. on this. 😛issed But at least there is some good waiting in the future.

I know that I have a few on DA that I have always meant to post here. I'll have to find them one of these days.

THats great to hear man, should be great, can't wait to see it.

Hey guys! I just got caught up on this thread and it can really use some new stuff, eh?

I've been working on a lot of new stuff since my comp went down months ago, and I'm thinking of working a bit of it into "Desperation" scenes. Lemme see what I can do, I'd love to add some to this great thread. 🙂

Here's one i definately thought could fit this thread.

though not art, yes that works. Just make sure to find art ones.

Hey guys! I just got caught up on this thread and it can really use some new stuff, eh?

I've been working on a lot of new stuff since my comp went down months ago, and I'm thinking of working a bit of it into "Desperation" scenes. Lemme see what I can do, I'd love to add some to this great thread. 🙂

That would be pretty awesome. like this ones you did, though I think this was already posted.

those r real good ones, those r amazing and fit here perfectly though i don't remember them being posted here yet.

well played 68wolfie.

But Let me put something up that should have been posted a long time ago. I hope LBh does not mind.

Attachments

• Low Roads-10-24.jpg
    Low Roads-10-24.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 700
  • Low Roads-10-25.jpg
    Low Roads-10-25.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 802
  • Low Roads-14-04.jpg
    Low Roads-14-04.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 861
  • Low Roads-15-27.jpg
    Low Roads-15-27.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 768
  • Low Roads-15-28.jpg
    Low Roads-15-28.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 776
last 2. and yes strips from the low roads comics.

Attachments

• Low Roads-16-30.jpg
    Low Roads-16-30.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 903
Awright.

I saw that this thread was on one hand very entertaining for many, very popular and anticipated, but then I saw people starting to complain that there was too little pictures lately and too much chat. I myself have already posted desperation artwork multiple times (or, sometimes not posted it directly here but waited for someone else to just pick it up and give them the honour of adding it here as well).

I'm doing desperation type of artwork now and then and I have a bit of that coming up again in the very near future. I decided to give you all a little bit of a preview of SOME of that (yeah, this is the second desperate scene in the same series in fact, and you haven't yet seen the first).

IMAGINE...
... that you are in need of a shower. That you step into that little room (naked because you don't shower with your clothes on and there's nobody home anyway), carrying your towel and whistling a happy tune. A little window in one of the walls is slightly open. It provides you fresh air and some daylight.

You disappear behind the shower curtain and start shampooing your hair, rubbing it, massaging it. Then you grab for an item that hangs on the other side, just outside the shower curtain, such as a brush - suspended from a little hook. You don't see WHERE you grab, because you're staying behind the curtain. You trust by feeling around you can manage to locate it.

But... what if you reach a little too far and there's something ELSE hanging there alongside the wall...?

Attached to this post you will see a small sneak-peek of what might happen next... and it brings you (or Jen, in this case) in a rather tricky situation. Trying to break free... you only make things worse! And worse... and worse!

Note, that this is really just a sneak-peek of the upcoming full instalment, which shows a lot more of Jen, the scene, texts, colour and the continuation. But you can already enjoy it ahead of time in the Scenes of Desperation thread. 🙂

Last edited:
Now THIS I like. I can see the other tentacle that she is holding off begin wrapping itself around her free hand and pulling her free arm up also. And with other tentacles slithering into the window...anything can, and may, happen.
I can't wait....

Now THIS I like. I can see the other tentacle that she is holding off begin wrapping itself around her free hand and pulling her free arm up also. And with other tentacles slithering into the window

Most definitely... and that is not where it stops. 😉

This (TroJ3: The Apocalypse) is the thread to keep track of. The scene from which you saw some snippets appears starting on page 9 if I'm not mistaken, but there's another bit desperate scene coming up first, that should start at page 5 or 6 from the top of my head.

this belongs here i believe 🙂 ... (nude and non-nude versions)

there's a little back story for it too

in this vignette, abigail is competing in a traditional womens' endurance climb

a long ascent up through the canopy and vine forest requiring strength, stamina, flexibility, and agility

it's a little like free climbing on rock faces, except that the competitors must find hand and footholds among the hanging vines and branches

as you can see the outfit worn by the girls is sparse to say the least... a tiny loincloth and nothing else (nothing underneath it either... tut tut)

now, abigail is very good at this, she has been training for many years with the tribal ascent experts - but she has gone and got herself in rather a tizzy here

she thought she might be able to gain a little ground by taking a less used route, and is now all stuck in a very awkward position - she just about has hold of those two vines and is barely on her tow footholds, just her tippy toes in fact, and all the other branches are much too thin and twiggy to get a hold of

they are not to thin, however, for the many small exotic birds that live in this part of the forest... they have no idea what abigail is, and have no fear of her... in fact, as she has also picked up a few beetles and caterpillars on the way (which are ticklish enough) the birds are relieving her of these tasty morsels with their rather ticklish little beaks

also, as she has been climbing barefoot she has gathers quite a bit of debris on her soles - squished insects, seeds and the like - so the two smaller birds are happily pecking all this off the bottoms of her feet, which, as you can imagine is dreadfully ticklish

and as if that weren't enough, the tail feathers of one of the birds are tickling her in her underarm making it very hard to keep a hold of that vine... and the second bird with its long tickly tail feathers under her loincloth is making it very hard for her to maintain her composure

she won't be able to hold on much longer, she is much too ticklish - but fear not, there is a soft mossy landing not far below... although i think it might be right on top of a nest of "scarabae kinsmoangea" those beetles which like to feed on skin cells in such a madly ticklish way

poor abigail...

and her fellow contestants are not helping, they are enjoying watching her being tickled too much... some of them are already gathering near the nest ready to see her fall in and enjoy some more tickling

just a note: if you wonder why this one is signed CONTROSIS and not DETRITUS, it's cos i joined deviant art and someone already had the name detritus... i like controsis better anyway

yeah, that definitely belongs here. And a wonderful picture it is too! She's surely going to drop.... poor girl, I don't expect a soft landing...

MMMM that was a great one and fits here perfectly, definately would love to see what happens afterwards.

Hänsel und Gretel (bondage, nudity, torture)

had to dig this thread off page 2...

Let me enrich this thread with my latest fairytale image:
"Hänsel und Gretel"

I'm sure you all know who they are. But, as in the previous fairytale, Red Riding Hood, this is probably not the version you have all heard before.

No, this is the ADULT version of Hansel und Gretel, in which they are not kids (duh!) and the witch is posing Gretel with a MUCH more devious dilemma...

Can she keep her teeth together, saving her brother?
... while she's being whipped on her bottex with a reed?
... while a little vibrator is buzzing against her clit at high speed?
AND while her feet are being tickled with an oversized feather?

Not to mention, let's hope that she's not just a dumb blonde and telling her brother; "Don't worry Hans, I won't let you down...!"

WARNINGS:
- Contains BONDAGE
- Contains NUDITY
- Contains NIPPLE TORTURE
- Contains BUTT SLAPPING
- Contains ONE VIBRATOR
- Contains TICKLING (so what?)
- DESPERATION SCENE

To be continued (but not here). The next true story to be revealed is the one of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"... stay tuned.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back