• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Hey guys, here's one i found that not sure if it totaly fits this tread or not but just had to support this thread.l

Oh yeah it definitely fits this thread... 😉

I posted that pic a suuuuuuuper long time ago on page 32 of this thread.

Here's my very post too...

Hmmm... I guess it would make sense to put this pic in this thread as well... :super_hap

The original thread for this pic can be found here...

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=49166

😉

The reason why it fits is that Teeva can let go of the diving board at any time and escape from olive oyl's relentless tickling on her foot...however Teeva is afraid of heights and doesn't want to fall despite there being a safe pool below...

The desperation goes between Teeva keeping her unrestrained and vulnerable foot safe on the diving board which also subjects her to olive's tickling fingers....

Or....

Go through a consequence that she doesn't want and fall...

Either Teeva can make the decision or her let her ticklishness do it for her! 😀

Last edited:
ahhh didn't know that it been posted already and that was way back but glade u all re enjoyed it

Oh thats a great one Tickler Dae, sertainly would love to see more of that one, where'd u find those.

That one with the ceiling is indeed great. 🙂 And a true desperation scene! Nice find! (And yes, it very strongly looks like it's done with a 3d program, but even if it's a make-believe-game... it's awesome)

Got inspired...

Made this drawing in about 2 hours (including the colouring).

Elly has been naughty! (according to her family)... because she turned nineteen and she STILL isn't married! A big deal to them, and they consider her a failure of the family...

Their punishment for this is death. But... she can be saved! If one of you gentlemen commits to marrying her before she fails to survive... she'll be saved.

So... WHO is up for the task?

^^

Be quick! There's not much time!

Always harsh arent you Iloh?:lol

Marry someone to save their life...wow...that is one fucked up family. I guess i have no choice but to say I do.:cool

MMMM Yea that is an awsome one Iloh, sertainly is a perfect scenario for here, love to see another one of that

Got inspired...

Made this drawing in about 2 hours (including the colouring).

Elly has been naughty! (according to her family)... because she turned nineteen and she STILL isn't married! A big deal to them, and they consider her a failure of the family...

Their punishment for this is death. But... she can be saved! If one of you gentlemen commits to marrying her before she fails to survive... she'll be saved.

So... WHO is up for the task?

^^

Be quick! There's not much time!

I'll save the poordamsel and be her husband!! lol

Always harsh arent you Iloh?:lol

Always? No, really. You must have missed more than half of my stuff. This kind of things are rather the minority of my works. The majority is a lot lighter. By the way, funny thing to say after posting this. 😛 I mean, that's probably killing four women at once, while in my scene there is a way to save the damsel in distress!

Marry someone to save their life...wow...that is one fucked up family. I guess i have no choice but to say I do.:cool

Phew. That's one damsel saved then. If I knew what you looked like I would draw a picture with the girl in a wedding dress and you in a suit next to it. Anyway, you did respond quite fast after the picture was posted so she was saved from a watery death. Hope you're going to be happy together. 😀

I'll save the poordamsel and be her husband!! lol

Nice to know we have a runner up in case TD changes his mind. Elly's too nice a girl to be terminated. 🙂

Last edited:
Always? No, really. You must have missed more than half of my stuff. This kind of things are rather the minority of my works. The majority is a lot lighter. By the way, funny thing to say after posting this. 😛 I mean, that's probably killing four women at once, while in my scene there is a way to save the damsel in distress!

I have not missed a thing. Though your right, that set I posted was a way more brutal outcome.:lol

Phew. That's one damsel saved then. If I knew what you looked like I would draw a picture with the girl in a wedding dress and you in a suit next to it. Anyway, you did respond quite fast after the picture was posted so she was saved from a watery death. Hope you're going to be happy together. 😀

Oh yeah:cool and no need for a runner up...I take care of business. We will be using that little trap there for some kinky stuff...minus the water.:cool

Oh yeah:cool and no need for a runner up...I take care of business. We will be using that little trap there for some kinky stuff...minus the water.:cool

I like that. (Using the trap for some kinky stuff). Have fun! 🙂

Nice to know we have a runner up in case TD changes his mind. Elly's too nice a girl to be terminated. 🙂

Here's hoping the Sephiroth man does! I agree she's far too cute and I bet ticklish on her feet!

TW...I descend down on people blade first without them knowing the better you know...If you have completed the game then you know that statement is kind of bullshit...kind of.

hey guys, here's one i found that fits here and can easily be a common real life situation. should try this on ur gf's😉.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back