• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabetical "You Are Not" thread

you are not politely asking political advisors to run honest andpurely positive campaigns 😀

You are not slowly solidly soundly spanking seventy-seven sweet saucy spunky svelte sexy Swedish sorority sisters on their bare bottoms, but I very much wish to do so. 😀

You are not tickling the ten ticklish toes that belong to me or anyone else for that matter 😀

You are not walking with Willie Wonka while wistfully wearing well worn white woven wacky wonderful woolen trousers. 😀

You Are Not..........................

using a Xerox copier in Xenia, Ohio.

You are not boastfully boldly blissfully boyishly breaking big beautiful Brazilian brass bells. 😀

You are not deliberately detaining devious demented demanding delirious deranged depraved damned Danish dentists, doctors, doormen, ditch diggers, dancers, detectives, dumb delivery boys, and other characters in a detention camp. 😀

You are not fiercely fighting fifty-five frantic friendly frisky freakish French firefighters for fabulous free frozen fried fish from Finland's fine frozen lakes. 😀

you are not gracing anyone with your presence...more like gagging everyone when you don't take a bath :jester:

You Are Not.....................

in a hailstorm in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

You are not intentionally ignoring interesting idealistic ignorant idle impatient insightful insensitive irritating irrational impertinent important Irish iguanas. 😀

You are not joking when you say that you don't love me anymore 🙁

You are not naked nor nearly naked nor nervous nor nearly nervous nor neighborly nor nearly neighborly now. 😀

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back