• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Bombers: Sneaky and hilarious. Those are my trademarks. lmao. That, and dashingly handsome... but it's kinda hard to tell with this mask. Hee hee.

Thanks Bombers.

XD

The Deet

PS - it's all green and weird in the matrix. I wish they'd use a softer filter 😛

I've not been checking this thread for some time... being a bit busy lately -well you know what I'm talking about, Bandito! 😉

Oh boy, this is getting better and better! In the last page it is especially the colouration that strikes me, the fur texture has been very well integrated into the other colouring.

As a remark on jessica being rather "stupid" in response to slither's suggestions, let me just say that robo-techs really aren't stupid (well hey, they specialize in micro-electronics!) . They're basically tech-geeks, and as such may be gullible, naïve and clueless when it comes to playing social games, but I don't think she's stupid. 😉

Exellent work yet again, by the two of you! 🙂

Whoa...........I am humbled by your amazing skill........want to know what happens next!!!! Lol. 🙂

Page Forty Three

Scavenger: Thanks so much my friend. Yeah - you HAVE been busy 😉 I am with you when it comes to Jessi - the robotech. She is actually quite smart - just doesn't have a lot of common sense in social situations - much to our, and the crews benefit. And thanks also for your props to Ticklefur's color-work... I agree this recent stuff just keeps getting even better! Thanks my friend 😉

Sexysupergirl: Hey thanks! And... well... ask and you shall receive. I give you more TIS. ^^

What's THIS????? Is Booki looking like she's one tickle away from the nut house??? Did Slither REALLY decide to go up against her feathery nemesis AGAIN???!!! Did she not see this coming??? Or does she secretly yearn to be helplessly feathered out of her snakey mind??? And does anyone else think butt tickling is as sexy as I do???

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

YAY... I love this page. The banter between Slither and Downey just does something for me ^^; How even the thought of being tickled by Downey again gives the snake girl the shivers. And I also think this is one of Ticklefur's best pages. Just LOOK at the coloring. I love Downey's eye shadow. XD

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. Si si si.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Another round of tickle gaming in the books for bashful Booki... who will come next in this wicked game where everything goes???

Find out MORE in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Oh how I love these two. ;P

B

Attachments

• TIS_C_40a.jpg
    TIS_C_40a.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 1,134
  • TIS40(Booki3).jpg
    TIS40(Booki3).jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 99
Ooooh...this is a good one... lovely!

It's funny how those two always seem to be together...

like tickle magnets...

:super_hap

Feathery downey is starting to be one of my favorites!

But slither's snakey booty is still numbah 1

the contraption Booki is in is excellent!

Teeva would have to consult you for that design!

It's brilliant

I can just imagine someone bouncing up an down to escape the ass tickles...

Heh Heh.. :ayyy:

Great Job!

But i've been wondering... what if Fluffy and Dowey had a tickle fight against each other?

Who would win that one?!

they both have some "handy" tickle tools at their disposal... LOL!

hmmm...

Sensational hotness, as per usual bud! Breath taking stuff with the added delicacy of some slight underhanded (pardon the expression) ass tickling. I really love this latest addition! Thanks a lot for fulfilling our needs. 😀

The beast girls commence to squabble over hapless Booki, who more and more is revealed to be the perfect playground for animal appetite! Unfortunately for her, poor Slither's approach lack's scope... while she contents herself with toes and heels, adventurous Downey explores untrammeled virgin (well... not "virgin", likely) acreage, her Lewis 'n' Clark spirit manifesting a destiny that will doubtless encompass scaly subjugation! Sly Slither... throwing the match for the sake of submissive giggles! Any contest where the loser also wins is the very best sort possible!

Bombers: They ARE tickle magnets! And probably one of my fave tickle couples that I have ever developed. ^^; Thanks for the props, my good friend. I can always count on you. Yeah... I am not sure the bondage table makes a whole lot of sense from an engineering perspective, but from a tickle-lust drunk mind... it allows access to a LOT of fun spots, as does Booki's outfit (or apparent lack there of). As far as Fluffy and Downey - thanks for the feedback. There are certain characters that I always looked at as submissive Lee's and others that are really the Lers of the story, and a few switches.

I tried to do a list, but the thread com[acted everyone 🙁 it was kind of a quick snap shot of how I see the TIS characters. But I am sure any fan of the series can pretty get a good vibe on it pretty quickly. Long story bearable... Downey and Fluffy in a tickle fight would be interesting because they, and Thompson are the main Ler focused characters of the entire comic. Thanks again Bombers.

Feathers: Thanks so much my friend. I love booty tickling... especially when it means someone's cheating terribly, and will get to tickle even more naked hotties as a result.

LBH: What can I say, my friend. I think that may have been your most insightful, hilarious, and well spoken comment in the 60 or so pages of the TIS thread. How do you continue to top yourself??? I salute you, and more so... I thank you.

Thanks everyone... or at least the three of you that commented, and all y'all that came by to check it out.

More TIS to be posted soon.

^^

Bandito

Last edited:
Bombers: They ARE tickle magnets! And probably one of my fave tickle couples that I have ever developed. ^^;

Mine too!

(minus the "develop" part cuz i didn't do that...even though i would have loved to... :redface🙂

Thanks for the props, my good friend. I can always count on you. Yeah... I am not sure the bondage table makes a whole lot of sense from an engineering perspective, but from a tickle-lust drunk mind... it allows access to a LOT of fun spots, as does Booki's outfit (or apparent lack there of).

Definitely...

I guess I can call you a "tickle lust drunk mined engineer..."

you have apprentices in your wake Professor Deeto :laughing:

As far as Fluffy and Downey - thanks for the feedback. There are certain characters that I always looked at as submissive Lee's and others that are really the Lers of the story, and a few switches.

I tried to do a list, but the thread com[acted everyone 🙁 it was kind of a quick snap shot of how I see the TIS characters. But I am sure any fan of the series can pretty get a good vibe on it pretty quickly.

Well i've seen Downey with the tables turned... i know she can fall into the lee trap... but what of fluffy? Does that settle it? Does a person who has not yet been tickled make her a clear victor in my fantasy tickle team roster of ficticious tickle fights? If not what does it mean?! WILL I STOP ASKING QUESTIONS "BANDITO" STYLE?! (skip that last one... of course I won't 😉 )

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO SEE THE NEXT EXCITING ENTRY OF BANDITO'S

TICKLING IN SPACE!!!!!!

:ayyy: ahhh...I've always wanted to do that...

LOL...

But how do you make it sound so epic and echo-like?!

:super_hap

Long story bearable... Downey and Fluffy in a tickle fight would be interesting because they, and Thompson are the main Ler focused characters of the entire comic. Thanks again Bombers.

Oh, you know me, I can take a LONG story...with lots of wonderful words...ALL 47,532 of them... 😉 😉 😉

LQTM...

There's a booty call if I ever saw one. 😛 With tuchus over here and buns over there the badonkadonk is strong with this one. The multitude of angles are splendidly executed; a fresh look in every frame, even. Downey and her magic fingers just can't be beat (no complaints, though, for Slither is a favorite of mine). :ggrin:

For this week's Superdito we break into song. *Coughs and adjusts his microphone*

"BOOBS!"
"SCHLONGS!"
"BUTTS!"
"CURVES!"
"TICKLES!"
"Go Dito!"
"By your powers combined, I am Captain Dito!"
Captain Dito, he's so perverse
Gonna tickle until it can't get no worse
He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the tickler's side
Captain Dito, he's so perverse
Gonna tickle until it can't get no worse
Gonna help him put a smile on
The face of everyone he comes upon
"You'll pay for this Captain Dito!"
We're the Ditoteers
You can be one too
'Cause tickling everybody is the thing to do!
Depressing and distressing is not the way
Hear what Captain Dito has to say!
"The Power is Yours!"

*Flees the ensuing tomatoes* :ggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ROFL.
That was great, HDS. Blows the dinky comment I'd planned on posting out of the water. I mean, you wrote him a theme song. XD

I agree, LBH. Downy gets Booki right on the Sacagawea for the win!

Great pic as always, Deet!

Bombers: LMAO! Yeah - the TIS style question asking is seductive, no??? lol. Fluffy shall have her turn... oh don't you worry about that. In fact every single character in TIS shall have their turn (with the exception of that random Elfy character). But all the others shall eventually get a little tickle or two. But Fluffy is definitely among the most wicked and devilish ticklers of the crew. And I know you're always up for a long story... more of those to come as well too. Find out soon.... in the next episode of....

TICKLING IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!

lmao.

HDS: WAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA! So many things got me rolling in laughter with this post... from your "badonkadonk" comment to the lovely Bandito Hymn. lmao. Yes indeed - Downey certainly has that magic touch, eh? Poor Booki, and poor Slither! But I kind of think Slither had this coming... I mean - doesn't she know better by now??? She is deathly afraid of Downey's feathery fingers... and yet she still goes up against her in a tickle contest??? Either she's a closet tickle freak, or she has a goldfish memory. Either way, I'm sure not gonna have a talk with her about it. I love her just the way she is. ^^ Thanks again HDS - thanks very much.

Relent>: But your dinky comment is appreciated, none the less. lol. Thanks man.

Hawk: "Sacagawea"? That's a euphemism for "booty" that I haven't heard before. O.O! I was originally going to write some dialog in the page about Downey going in for the two cheek sneak - butt that seemed a bit assenine, or at least cheeky and underhanded on my part. lol. Thanks my friend.

Allrighty TIS tickle fans.

More pages to come very soon.

The next page features one of the most popular ticklers from the entire series. The terrible and tempting Thompson! Who will she go up against??? How will it end??? And what tickle torture must Booki endure in the process?????

You'll find out soon.

B

Hawk: "Sacagawea"? That's a euphemism for "booty" that I haven't heard before. O.O! I was originally going to write some dialog in the page about Downey going in for the two cheek sneak - butt that seemed a bit assenine, or at least cheeky and underhanded on my part. lol. Thanks my friend.
B

Actually, I was testing everyone's U.S. History knowledge there...hoping someone besides LBH would get it, figuring he would for sure...

Ut-Oh...looks like Slither's gonna get caught in Downey's feathery phalanges once again! The poor thing...I almost feel sorry for her.

Ok, so I really don't. SUE ME!!

Another buzz-worthy installment, Deet! And I must say...that is one interesting tickle table there...I may have to borrow it sometime... 😉

Downey looks as calm, cool and collected as ever, and Slither seems to be mighty desperate. Perhaps she knows the outcome and is so giddy with excitement that she can't control her words and actions? I know I would be shaking in my boots if I had a Downey-ish character bearing down on me with such eminent victory!

Lovin' the work Bandito, keep it coming, please!

Page Forty Four

Hawk: Okay - pony up. What's the story with Sacagawea?

HDS: Are you actually suggesting that L & C tickled people on the BOOTAY? I always thought manifest destiny was something different. O.O!!!

ctownbp: Thanks tremendously my friend. Oh no worries... more coming for Slither, more coming for Booki, and more TIS coming tonight!

What's THIS????? OH SWEET MECHANICAL MIRTH!!! IS a very J LO-esque Bubbles really gonna bring it against a Thompson made tickle android??? Will the bitchy babe be bared for all to see???? Will Booki get a break from her bedazzling breast tickles??? And when in the name of uranus are Kooki and Dusty going to come back????!!! 🙁 lol.

- FIND OUT IN the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Bottom line... never never NEVER piss off a twitchy tickle android.

Seriously. Don't do it.

lmao.

This page wasn't really planned this way - it just kinda happened. I like the fury unleashed that is Thompson.

Please tell me what you think of this one!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. Oui Oui Oui

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will Booki finally get her climactic moment at the end of a feather??? Will the ultimate alliance between Captains finally be made in the name of ticklish Twitch tickles??? And yes.... will there be BOOBS??!!??

Find out THE ANSWERS in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Kootchie Koo Bubbles,

Bandito

Attachments

• TIS_C_41a.jpg
    TIS_C_41a.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 1,094
  • TIS41(Booki4).jpg
    TIS41(Booki4).jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
*Stares*

Wow.....

*Smacks himself up side the head.*

Dude you have left me speachless once more. Eheheh. I love it. I love how she's sitting all naked and helpless with such soft feathery treats in her most tickly bits. This is another masterpiece bud, an instant tent giver.

😀

Hawk: Okay - pony up. What's the story with Sacagawea?
Hawk was extrapolating from my Lewis and Clark allusion. Sacagawea was the Indian guide for their Louisiana Purchase mapping expedition. Female and a youngster (despite being married to a French fur trapper), she's become something of a folk hero(ine). Her likeness recently appeared on a failed dollar coin.

Mad android! Snooty Bubbles is being pestered fit to pop... anyone who needles peerless Thompson provokes the work-over they deserve! Jessie's packed her up with tons of exciting plug-in extras (the hapless tech really earned her pay for this upgrade)... watching the curvy mecha unload on competition is like thrilling to the multi-appendaged feeding technique of some slick, high-tech Black Widow spider! These head-to-head mini contests within the grand game of Let's-Thrill-Booki have driven all players to white-hot, back stabbing competitive ardor! Will any of them have the strength to stand once the dust settles? Will the dust ever be allowed to settle? Objects in motion within airless vacuum tend to remain in motion forever (unless acted upon by friction, that is... plenty of active friction on this ship!)

Last edited:
Whoa... that's lovely!

Thompson is a meaner tickler than i though!

But I guess Bubbles had it coming...

She was literally asking for it!

Thompson sure is equipped!

How did her boobs get out? :shock:

Is that standard in her full tickle mode?... i guess that how she activates it.... by taking her top off! LOL

Cool!

If only a female super hero did that... saves the day... one flash at a time!

😀

LBH beat me to the explanation...

WHOA! Thompson came loaded for bear, didn't she? This "Tommy-gun" is a weapon to be feared, envies...and perhaps borrowed?

Would be fun to reprogram Thompson to see if she could tickle herself into submission...

I...Uh...I mean, really...Its just...
Yowzers. Seriously, what can i say...I've....never seen such a diabolical degree of demonic dimentia in a tickling pic, EVAR! I'm just at a loss for words, other than that.

I fear you've backed yourself into a corner here, good Deet. You see, this is so awesome...like, The Dark Knight awesome...will you be able to top this? Because to me, so far, this is the panacea of TIS. I love it that much. I just have one more question...

Why wasn't this frenetic, feathery fury unleashed on Officer Peterton? I think he deserves it for trying to break up and arrest such a wonderful group of ladies. lol

A most awesomely saucy work of art indeed, good sir! I'm waiting for the next installment to see if you can better this picture...don't worry, i've got faith in you!! 😀

Oh My God.

44 pages of something way better than awesome (see below)

good amazing awesome__________________________________________________this
--¦-----¦-------¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦

in the words of peter griffin "this is so freakin' sweet!!!"

Feathers: lmao - thanks so much my friend. I truly appreciate it.

LBH: Thanks so much my friend. I am definitely very very very familiar with that underage Native American heroine of colonial manifest destiny... I just didn't make the mental westward leap necessary to cross the mighty columbia gorge of Hawk's cryptic comment. lmao.

As usual - your comment leaves all possible responses flat before they even leave the bottle, so I shall settle with a simple bow, and a heart-felt thank you. And yes - the Booki-inspired contest has certainly turned the Danneskold (Dusty's ship) into a no-holds-barred steamy cauldron of lust and seething betrayal, and ravenous tickle hunger. I am not sure if anyone has read the back of the box for this tickle game, but one things for sure.... there's more feathering to be done before the end.

Bombers: lmao my friend. I think Bubbles continues to have it coming, and probably will until Thompson sees fit to let the poor chika down. ^^ As for her topless flash - I figure her tickle accessories come from slots located along her spine... one of which opened up, and the forthcoming cord pulled her top down. As far as flashing super heroes - I think Adam Warren might have that area all sealed up, lmao. Thanks Bombers - you always put a smile on my face.

HawK: As usual - your perceptive comments do nothing less than freak me out... just wait, and you'll understand. And yes - the TommyGun is a rapid fire WMD, fit to bare it all AND loaded for bear. Thanks buddy.

Ctownbp: *manhug* Thanks ma friiiiiiieeeeeeend. Yeah - the Dark Knight totally kicked ass, din't eet? Yup yup. As far as Thompson's tickly fury - well, she DID tickle the poor Officer - if you meant why didn't he get this level of torture... I can only say that the saga ain't over til the last tickly page. O.O! He may have a bit more coming. Thanks so much for your support, my friend. It means a lot to me.

DEVILLORD: LMAO - awesome comment! Thanks so much. Still a few pages yet to come.

Sorry for the late reply everyone.

And thanks so much for hanging with me through the epic saga that is TIS.

More to come in a few days.

Cheers, my friends...

The Tired Deeto

I failed to come up with any unique style of comment. it seems your creativity far out weighs my own. so here is this, i hope you enjoy(no its not mine)

http://www. newgrounds.com/portal/view/320004

http://www. newgrounds.com/portal/view/171762

childish? yes. stupid? lazy? yes

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back