• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

The long arm of the law proves adept at flicking switches (with a brace of busy fingers! Booki's flurry of activity mimics the multi-appendaged aggression of classic pulp aliens! Interrogation technique par excellence!), and a once steely war machine turns servile as any common coin-op washer! Poor surprised Thompson... not only deathly afraid of the feather, but compelled by insidious programming to beg for it against all her tin instinct! Feature #7 is the sort of clever fail-safe every mad scientist would be wise to install! Just imagine the bother spared Bowman and Poole had HAL been so equipped! Imagine all the jolly late-night frolic, too!

Page 49?
One year anniversary?

I need to come up for air on a more frequent basis.

The decision to serialize TIS and post it for the tickling community was a true act of genius and generosity. TIS is an epic production and a delightful romp filled with great humor and sizzling sexuality. It’s a raw look at Bandito’s earliest work and you can catch a glimpse of what would become the foundation that his present style was built upon.

I am particularly impressed with the amount of discussion in this thread. It’s great to see this kind of feedback and Bandito’s participation in this community is especially noteworthy. This is a man that loves what he is doing and appreciates his fan with the same enthusiasm that his fans show him.

Ticklefur has done an outstanding job with the coloring, lettering and the script. His work is the icing on the cake.

I think that is was a great idea to include the originals as well. Bandito’s B&W and hand lettered pages have a raw charm all their own. The dedication and hard work that he put into creating this behemoth is inspiring.

BRAVO! :popcorn:

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Fantastic stuff! At long last the tempting Thompson has her metal truly tested! The age old Sci-fi question is, "Does this robot have a soul?" I belive you have rendered the question, (and most other robots) obsolete. The new question shall be "Does this robot have soles? And are they ticklish?"

This page really grabs me. It combines Mind-control and Tickling, two great tastes that taste great together! Thank you Bandito!

Wonderful tease talk dude and I love the poses. Its shame we couldn't get to see her gasm. 😉

Ooh! new pages!
My favourite one in recent times has to be page 47. For some reason the characters look so energetic, and Audrey looks so deliciously naughty in her sneaky stance as she enters the scene (wearing what looks like the skimpiest bra in history! 😉 ). Of course it's not foot tickling here, but I'm not complaining! :ggrin:

Awesome stuff, yet again, my friend! 🙂

Cap': lmao - thanks amigo. So glad she was worth the wait. So this is your fave then? Of the entire series? Can't say I blame ya... with a build up like that Thompson was definitely flirting with ticklish disaster. ;P

Bombers: hee hee... I thought you might like that panel. ^^; As I mentioned in the notes, I have always had a thing for the idea of a tickle bot that *must* obey every command, even holding perfectly still in any position while she's tickled. Pure smexyness as far as I'm concerned. And as for...

😵

Wait a minute...

O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely no fucking way!

I should have guessed that you would get it Bombers. Yup Teddy Thompson, is exactly it. Can't believe you'd even heard of him. That's funny as hell. You rock Bombers.

HDS: sometimes my friend, it worries me how much our minds think alike. I intend to explore that very question in a upcoming project. Stay tuned for my exact thoughts on what happens to a ticklegasming love bot. ;P And thanks for always commenting.

Tickler Dae: WAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA! Hasta la Vista, BABY. rofl. Sorry bout that. Thanks my friend - absolutely hilarious comment.

LBH: Ah such scenarios are the fodder of many a late night naughty brain storm. But what to call it... 2001 A tickle Oddity? lmao. Thanks so much my eloquent friend. This character is near and dear to my black little bandito heart, so I had been planning her 'ownership' for some time. These are the results of such sinister mental machinations.

Jim: Thanks so much, my good friend. I really appreciate all of those kind words, and fear I fall too short of the high pedestal you put me on. Thanks also for the kind words to Ticklefur. I truly appreciate everything you have done for this community, for me as an artist, and for me as a huge fan of tickles! As a tribute you get to tickle any TIS gal you want. Take your time picking the right one. lol.

bit: Thanks so much my friend - and very well spoken. I have always been interested in mind control as a sub-plot, but seldom do I work it into my writing. I shall have to do so more often.

Feathers: Thanks buddy. Unfortunately illustrating the ticklegasm is like photographing a bigfoot. It always comes out a little fuzzy. lmao. But I do what I can.

Scav: Yeah - Audrey is definitely looking very sneaky and a wee bit naughty in that page, eh? Thanks so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your kind words about the TIS babes... they blush whenever they think of ya. 😉

Many happy thankies you cool cats and kitties.

More TIS coming soon...

But be advised...

Repeat ---> be advised:

The next page will be the last MALE tickle pic, and it is off the naughty charts.

I will give everyone a few days to prepare themselves.

cue ominous music.

The Deeto

Bombers: hee hee... I thought you might like that panel. ^^; As I mentioned in the notes, I have always had a thing for the idea of a tickle bot that *must* obey every command, even holding perfectly still in any position while she's tickled. Pure smexyness as far as I'm concerned. And as for...

😵

Wait a minute...

O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely no fucking way!

I should have guessed that you would get it Bombers. Yup Teddy Thompson, is exactly it. Can't believe you'd even heard of him. That's funny as hell. You rock Bombers.

The idea of a tickle-bot is simply wonderful... sensitivity adjustments, no back-sass...just pure tickling!

LOL...

You would be surprised as to what I know about stuff and what not... 😉

and if I don't know it, I will figure it out eventually!

Take Andi for instance...I didn't know her feet were so ticklish...that is, until both her feet violently connected with my chest afterwards....

*rubs chest*

Ouchies...but worth the pain!

LOL.... :laughing:

Tickler Dae: AHA! Now I gotcha.

Bombers: LMAO - you shoulda seen that coming. Is there a part of that bod that isn't ticklish? Well, you'll definitely find out in BC4. O.O! hee hee. Regarding the huge size of Bomber's brain - it constantly DOES surprise me how much you know about a great many things. That is why I challenge your powerful intellect with little riddles in my projects. Have ya figured out the name mystery yet??? huh huh have ya have ya????

o.o

Cause when ya do I've got a surprise for you.

B

Bombers: LMAO - you shoulda seen that coming. Is there a part of that bod that isn't ticklish? Well, you'll definitely find out in BC4. O.O! hee hee. Regarding the huge size of Bomber's brain - it constantly DOES surprise me how much you know about a great many things. That is why I challenge your powerful intellect with little riddles in my projects. Have ya figured out the name mystery yet??? huh huh have ya have ya????

o.o

Cause when ya do I've got a surprise for you.

B

ARGH!!!!! :rant:

The waiting is dreadful...

In regards to the name mystery...I'm still working on it...

This particular Bandito bamboozaling is really tough!

:super_hap

I love your riddles though... The brain of the Bandito maybe larger than the Bombers....
for the bombers does not have that much creativity in making riddles for his own projects!

LOL...

Is this the last of the male ticklings, if so then could this one please have an orgasm if possible. It doesn't seem fair that the girls get to finish but not the guys.

^you realize that this comic was written and finished years ago, don't you?...

Oh crap I just realised, I was slightly hoping though that Bandito would add in another page like he did with Thompson and Koki. Oh well.

Bombers: Perhaps it is the boredom of the Bandito that outweighs the Bombers? lmao. And what waiting in specific is bothering ya? Waiting for BC4? Cause it's gonna be a while unfortunately. And I really do have a cool surprise for you when you solve the name mystery. Really.

bitter arron: Hey there. Thanks for de-lurking on Tickling in Space... that's pretty cool. My friend, Relent<, is absolutely right, that TIS was finished years ago... but I have gotten a few private messages with that same request in mind. I will not be doing any new F/M pics for TIS, but I think you will enjoy this final pic I will post this week. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will say that I will be posting 2 versions of the pic. And I think one is exactly what you're looking for.

Relent<: Thanks man. I know you always got my back. ^^;

Sorry again for the delay - just haven't had the time to scan the pic in and clean it up, and put in new text yet.

But I promise to have it up this week.

Till then...

The Deeto

Bombers: Perhaps it is the boredom of the Bandito that outweighs the Bombers? lmao. And what waiting in specific is bothering ya? Waiting for BC4? Cause it's gonna be a while unfortunately. And I really do have a cool surprise for you when you solve the name mystery. Really.

Argh!

*works harder...keeps running into dead ends*

Dammit!

The waiting for BC4 is hard...but the name game is to blame for my bothered tone which is not tame!

LOL :ayyy:

The Boredom of the Bandito greatly outweighs me... You are a fountain of creativity from which many would love to have a sample of it's flowing water... :happy:

WARNING MALE TICKLING!

Page ... uh... 50ish!

Bombers: You can do it man. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! LMAO. Between now and then pleeze enjoy the latest TIS.

bitter_arron: ask, and ya shall receive mi amigo.

What's THIS????? Officer Peterton under the talented fingers of her former partner, the newly changed Booki??? Could you stand it??? How long would you last???

Brace yourself for for the final male tickling page of tickling in space.

And hoooooooooo boy it's a naughty one!

I have had a few people ask for a male tickling and orgasm pic, so I modified the last panel of this one a bit. Please take a look, and tell me what you think.

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Blushing horribly yet AGAIN!

I am gonna repeat myself from the first male tickling post in this thread...

PLEASE PLEASE do not look at it if you don't like Male tickling. Ticklefur did not want to color it because he doesn't like ANY male tickling. That's fine. I respect that. But I will have little patience for any "coulda done without the shlong" comments.

If anyone DOES want to color this pic please feel free - but please notice the proper colors of the characters - for example - the officer is green - cause he's an alien ;P

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did not do a single bleeepin' thing to this pic. Nope. Nada. lmao.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? What could possibly be next??? Who's left??? How can Bandto be even less appropriate??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Whew... I would say 'poor guy' but I'm actually kinda writhing in jealousy.

Please comment if you like it.

And thanks guys... for everything.

And... hey... lookie at the new banner below. New comic coming very soon. MWAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bandito

Attachments

• The-Last-Male.jpg
    The-Last-Male.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 843
I am sorry bandito but I am posting for that sig of yours. in 2 weeks that comes out!?!? looks awsome and oh yeah.....HELL YEA!!! I cannot wait for that one

That is absolutely great, Deeto you rock. There we go now I can go back to enjoying the female tickling.

Tickler Dae: Thanks for noticing the sig, my friend. Yeah - the new comic - BUMP IN THE NIGHT: And the Book of the Laughing Dead - comes out on the 14th. The night of the full Harvest moon. (Insert evil witchy cackling here).

Bitter arron: lmao - glad it hit the spot, my friend. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks again, and more female tickling on the way.

Thanks everyone, and sorry again for the lateness of this latest pic.

I will post the next TIS page in a few days, probably Wednesday.

And hey... can I ask y'all something???

Would anyone be interested in a full length F/M storyline by me? Or should I stick to only the chicks???

Lemme know if ya can ^^;

The Deet

If some people want there F/M, I say give it to them...if you want. I myself won't really read that one, but if the people that like that want it, I say sure.

F/M - if you would enjoy doing that go for it Ditto. If you're asking what people would like to see, I think I would be more in favor of M/F - but seriously the last page was awesome.

The sig is very promising indeed! Looking forward to this. 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back