• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Can’t wait to see more of AJ turtle boy! Could we upload some content on the members site of the OG’s like ruby, Mia & Helen Maria 🤞🏻

Apologies, they were delayed for a week while my webmaster was away - he had some connectivity issues and couldn't access the server to get the last couple of updates on there. They are all up now.

Speaking of website updates, they include this new scene with Tammie and Coco from a few weeks back 🙂
Will there be more videos with Coco getting tickled and as tickler coming to the clips4sale store?

Last edited:
I've added another scene from AJ's first shoot to the site. Here's some samples of the customs we did on her second shoot, which should be coming in the future

Can’t wait to see this one turtle boy! Any idea on the release date for this one?

Can’t wait to see this one turtle boy! Any idea on the release date for this one?

Not at the minute...

A brand new scene with Roxy, and one of my favourites. Here she is, trying out the new stretching device, going face-down and face-up. Half bare feet tickling and half-upperbody with some great ass and boob tickling too 🙂

AJ looks amazing spread out naked there, and super ticklish. Roxy also looks great on the new device, and it kinda looks like she enjoyed herself too. Hope more models end up in both positions.

AJ & Roxee look stunning. Their reactions to the armpit tickling look pretty spectacular too!

AJ looks amazing spread out naked there, and super ticklish. Roxy also looks great on the new device, and it kinda looks like she enjoyed herself too. Hope more models end up in both positions.

I have another new device, this time another home-made bit of furniture! I'm calling this one the 'O Table'...it's a multi-purpose device that can be used in different ways. Firstly, with the detachable stocks, which can go at either or both ends.

Here it is being put to the test in Joa's second scene - it really did get a workout here! 😉

The first couple of scenes we did with it involved Joa and then Roxee going nuts, and it made me realise the legs were not going to stand the level of abuse they were going to get! I liked it having a lower height initially but I had to get some metal legs that make it higher, but they will last longer at least.

Here it is being used in a couple of different positions with Liz Rainbow and Katie. It's a very fun table with lots of possibilities 🙂

Nice furniture you have! Given Rachelle's weak spots she'll love it I'm sure!! :devil:
Joa looks incredible, what a stunning body. Could be her best clip yet!

Hey Turtleboy, I love UK Tickling and so many of your videos.

We all love tickling, but none of us have been able to start a tickling studio and tickle models.

I think it would be the absolute dream job for a lot of us - tickling SUPER HOT women.

I was wondering - do/did you always enjoy tickling in your own life? And do/did you do much tickling or get tickled much outside of the work you do for the videos?

And as an extension to that - what interested you in ticking enough and inspired you to start a video studio? 2010 I think is your earliest video in the clips4sale store. And how did you go about starting it when you did?

Because, as of now there is no doubt UK Tickling is the leading studio for tickling videos.

Last edited:
Not at the moment, possibly in the future if she returns.

It would likely have been part of the shoot, though I don't really remember to be honest. In any case, when it comes to tickling, Daisy is the one to watch as she actually just loves tickling people...a lot!

Here she is getting her own back! (coming soon)

Hi David, Charlie and Daisy is indeed great. They are an excellent ticklers. As for Faye, in your previous video introduction, you have always used adjectives such as awesome, natural, professional, skilled, etc. to describe Faye’s strength and specialness. Although Unfortunately, Faye stopped participating in the shooting a long time ago. As the receiver,Natasha seems to have succeeded Angelina as the receiver most attractive to female ticklers. Although Ayla is the best female tickler in Uktickling, her style is different from Faye's, and each has its own advantages. From the perspective of sweet appearance, sexy appearance, tickling style, etc., Amy, Liz and Faye are closer. I wonder if these two beauties will be lucky enough to become one of the full-time female ticklers like Ayla.if the elegant Natasha can be shooted with Liz or Amy, no matter in terms of appearance, sexiness, hotness, etc., it will definitely become a milestone masterpiece!I hope David may consider the above suggestions, thank you!

The new device looks great, and all three women look stunning tied up in it, can't wait to see those videos.

Big Joa fan . Look forward to her shoots. I have noticed that all of Joa's shoots are m/f . Is that by design or just coincidence ? I bet Ayla and Jay would do a number on her.

That new table does look quite fun. The next time you're doing a gang tickling clip you could have someone underneath the table focusing on the inner thighs.

When will we see more of AJ Redd turtleboy? Can you send me a list of the customs you have please? 🙏

Hi are there any chance there there are clips avaible for purchase by Emily particularly the images.

Attachments

• afei6Lfm_o.jpg
    afei6Lfm_o.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 95
  • EllaHeart-Black.jpg
    EllaHeart-Black.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 99
Hey Turtle boy ı wondering, any chance to work with Stella Cox or Jasmine Sinclair ? Both of Gals should be get into stocks !

Nice furniture you have! Given Rachelle's weak spots she'll love it I'm sure!! :devil:
Joa looks incredible, what a stunning body. Could be her best clip yet!

Thanks, although I'm not sure whether Rachelle will be back to try it out unfortunately. I believe she's pregnant at the minute and I don't know if she'll be returning to modelling afterwards or not

Hey Turtleboy, I love UK Tickling and so many of your videos.

We all love tickling, but none of us have been able to start a tickling studio and tickle models.

I think it would be the absolute dream job for a lot of us - tickling SUPER HOT women.

I was wondering - do/did you always enjoy tickling in your own life? And do/did you do much tickling or get tickled much outside of the work you do for the videos?

And as an extension to that - what interested you in ticking enough and inspired you to start a video studio? 2010 I think is your earliest video in the clips4sale store. And how did you go about starting it when you did?

Because, as of now there is no doubt UK Tickling is the leading studio for tickling videos.

Thanks for your comments. To answer your question, I didn't actually intend to start a studio - it just grew from amateur clips that I shot with friends, then later models. I think that is the way many successful studios evolve - trying to make big plans and hire lots of models tends to lead to disappointment as sales take time to build up. If you're having fun making clips and other people are enjoying them, then it will develop naturally. Once it becomes a profession though, it is a huge commitment. This is the part that people perhaps don't realise - maintaining successful production long-term, requires a vast amount of financial expense and time, because you have to continually produce content - and professional content takes a lot of work. Shooting, admin, editing etc...it's a seven day week.

With that in mind, I don't do anything tickle-related outside of the business, because I am doing it all the time for business...other than tickle fights and silly stuff with Ayla, which does happen quite a lot 🙂

Thanks, although I'm not sure whether Rachelle will be back to try it out unfortunately. I believe she's pregnant at the minute and I don't know if she'll be returning to modelling afterwards or not
Well that's great news for her and bad news for us! She has always been one of my favourite models, so beautiful and so much fun. Was watching one of her clips today and wondering when she'd be back. Wish her every happiness :redheart:

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back