• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickling method drives you CRAZIEST?

The tickling method that drives me most crazy is the one my girlfriend uses. This involves me constantly having to tell her where to do it, how hard and for how long, and ultimately having to ask her to do it in the first place. :facepalm2:

An update on my previous answer. There is only one place that I cannot turn off my ticklishness, and that is when someone digs into where my thigh meets my groin.

A pox on all of you who misused this at NEST!

A sonicare/vibrating toy to my nipples...kills me every time...

when my tickler writes with a pen on the ball of my foot,and of course when digging her fingers in my ribs.Both at the same time can kill me..

Strong rapid pokes on both my sides... and long nails slowly down my stretched soles. :blush::happyfloa

Oh god! Long nails fluttering all over my bare stomach, ribs, sides, or inner theighs! God I jump just thinking about it!!! :bugeyed:

For me, it's not a method, it's a moment: The moment that you *know* that you can't escape. When you are no longer in control of yourself, it intensifies things quite a bit.

The ones that don't work, those that elicit no sensation at all! That drives me insane with frustration and iritation!

tickle methods

my wife gave me the tickling of a life time the other weekend.She bet me she could break me with in 15 minutes. I took the bet. So she tied me spread eagle on the bed and put my feet in stocks and tied my toes back. She then secured the stocks to the bed with a ton of rope. Then it stated - first she scrubbed my feet with a warm wet face cloth (it tickled so much I thought I was going to pull a muscle trying to break free.after about a couple minutes of that she got a hair brush and ran it under the faucet. and scrubbed my soles with it. After a bout 30 seconds I was screaming, but I was not about to give in. I thought I was about to pass out when she stopped. she dried my soles and then put lotion on them and gently rubbed it in (it ticked so mush).
She sat at my feet for a few minutes and taunted me saying that she still had about ten minutes to brake me.(she was letting the lotion dry) then she started with her finger nails. My feet where so sensitive I couldn't take it and after about thirty seconds I begged her to stop. She stopped but did not untie me. She won but she kept me there for a while tickling my feet until I begged for a break (it was awesome) I love my wife

well, after taking notes on a few people.. when/if i actully meet them.. but really light tickling on my feet/toes drives me insane, plus the same light on my lower back...

M Y g.f says every time i tickle her ribs , it makes every hair on her body stand up ..Oh man...that,s a lot of hair...

My G.F..she loves to monkey around .

For me, it's not a method, it's a moment: The moment that you *know* that you can't escape. When you are no longer in control of yourself, it intensifies things quite a bit.

I definitely agree with that. For me, being pinned down really makes things much more intense. As for technique, it really depends on where, along with your timing.
Light scratches on my back and butt are very very effective.
For other parts (ribs, knees, thighs, and the butt again), hard squeezing/kneading makes me go completely crazy.
Now, the neck/collarbone area... it doesn't matter what technique you use. I die. I think that's because you just can't really protect that area no matter how you try. It's just naturally vulnerable. In other words, it's SCREWED. *dance of joy*

As some have learned (hi, Venray!), it can be... difficult... to get my feet to cooperate. They are very protective of themselves, and are freakishly strong. *Monkey Feet, ENGAGE!*

But as I said before... it's really all in the timing.

Really light tickles up and down my legs, especially my lower legs.... I start trembling uncontrollably!

Anywhere near my private parts, especially thighs. And when my feet are tickled at the same time its just like... wow.

R

For me personally I'd haveto say it's a toss up between not knowing when it's going to happen and when I'm restrained and anticipating it lol. Yup! those usually evoke those types of responses lol. For instance if my feet are tickled first before anything else that's definitely going to lead to hysterics lol.

This is a weird one, but...electric toothbrush on the eyelashes. I don't know if it'd be effective torture-wise, but it blanks the mind reeeeeeaaal quick.

being rolled up in a sheet with just my feet sticking out and having them tickled hard then soft drives me crazy!

hmm one that I like is to be rolled up tight in a sheet with just my feet sticking out and to have them tickled hard then soft over and over drives me crazy!

hi im tracy .....california exotic novelties makes this vibrator with a rubber sleeve with little rubber fingers it has a remote with 8 settings..... buy 4 of these put 1 under her toes the other on the arch each foot.... then cover feet with pantyhose turn them on and watch the hysteria.... i did it once ill never do it again.... you can read about my experience in the true tales section 2nd or 3rd page under(2nd time i passed out} if your feet are ticklish at all this will be more than you can bear....

Hi, thx for the hint lol. Do u knw the name of the vibrator, or a link to the webpage? Thanks lol🙂

Last edited:
Tied face down so I can't see it coming. Also, feathers/string between my toes... OMG!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back