• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

Two things, first, I am impressed to see a jump skill. I remember being unable to find a jump script for VXAce. I sort of jerry-rigged my own jump skill once using different states.

Secondly, I'm seeing talk of hidden side quests. I'm wondering if, since I'm now unable to leave the mountain, I'm locked out of those.

they are all on the mountain except the Gremlin, whom you have to finish chapter 2 to unlock part 3 of her quest anyway. the quest is NOT complete yet, so there is no reward for doing it thus far.

Hey man, any of you could tell me how to open the door in the cave whit 3 switches (that apparently don't move anything), where ther's a girl laughing strangely happily?

Hey man, any of you could tell me how to open the door in the cave whit 3 switches (that apparently don't move anything), where ther's a girl laughing strangely happily?

if you mean the last cave that you reach, the switches work like the puzzle in Lt. Surge's gym in pokemon. You have to hit them in the right order. They'll make a happy chirp if you hit the correct one. If it makes a buzz, you start over.

the pattern is always the same.

I just found something that looks suspiciously like a bug.

In the re-run of the game for this release, after completing chapter 1, I opted for playing immediately chapter 2 (Misty Mountains), leaving at the end the Fairy Royal Meeting hardcore quest.

After completing chapter 1, I was granted a new shiny badge and thus the Kitzel Outpost merchant let me have access to her "better" supplies (steel-level gear, etc.). After having completed the Royal Meeting quest however, apparently the merchant has reset to her chapter 1 equipment (iron-level gear only).

Luckily, I can still get the better supplies from the old merchant in the Misty Mountains.

Last edited:
I just found something that looks suspiciously like a bug.

In the re-run of the game for this release, after completing chapter 1, I opted for playing immediately chapter 2 (Misty Mountains), leaving at the end the Fairy Royal Meeting hardcore quest.

After completing chapter 1, I was granted a new shiny badge and thus the Kitzel Outpost merchant let me have access to her "better" supplies (steel-level gear, etc.). After having completed the Royal Meeting quest however, apparently the merchant has reset to her chapter 1 equipment (iron-level gear only).

Luckily, I can still get the better supplies from the old merchant in the Misty Mountains.

it's not the fairy queen quest, completing chapter 2 removes the novice badge and replaces it with the pro badge. i'll fix this in the update with the hardcore quest.

sorry the next patch has taken so long. all of the gameplay changes are set, i'm just stuck trying to write a scene. i'm going to try to get this scene finished today and post chapter 2 v1.5, which has a lengthy set of notes attached to it.

sorry for slowing down, i've just been completely drained lately...

So I finally got around to playing the latest edition! The last time I played this game was during the demo phase, and I'm really impressed with the strides that have been made so far.

The humour continues to be excellent, and I still adore the Soul Egg gameplay mechanic that means I don't need to intentionally lose to see those sexay game over scenes. The stealth gameplay elements in Chapter (1 or 2? Don't remember...) were great, and I really enjoyed looking for creative ways to vanquish my foes (couldn't figure out how to do so for the shy pig girl, though).

The tickling scenes were terrific and I do admire the diversity of lees/tickling spots. I like how some victims have long feet, some have tiny feet, some are muscled, and etc etc. As a foot guy to the bone, I'd obviously like more feet content, but I can't deny that you've tried to balance things out fairly (at least Angie's feet are her most ticklish spot, hahaha). The battling mechanics are also solid (I stayed a Wizard for most of it) and aside from the spirit shifting Kitsune, I never had too much trouble battling.

I have a slight bug to report in that I got the Shiny Stone quest well before I had even set foot there, but it's a very minor thing. I also don't know how to complete that quest, haha.

And lastly, I don't see why so many people are harping on about the fact you made Angie a Latina and Morrigan a black girl. To be honest, when I started playing, I didn't even remember they weren't like that from the beginning. Follow your artistic whims, I say 🙂

Thanks for the game!

Have people been harping on about that? I never noticed any complaints...

Maybe on a different forum, then 🙂

Can someone help me out with a save? I want to do the Titania quest, but all my saves are when Angela is in the Misty Mountains (too late to do the quest). Please, I don't want to completely restart just for that quest ):

Patch 1.5

Downloads: http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

- Fixed an issue causing the file size to be 350mb bigger than it should have been.

- Chapter 2's Hardcore Quest: "Looks That Kill" is now available! Speak with Brandy in Kitzel Inn after completing Chapter 2 to initiate this lonely quest.

- Changed Berserker Stance - Now grants +20% Attack and 25% Agility, while reducing Defense and Magic Defense by 25%. Reckless Swing no longer deals extra damage inherently.

- Iron Will now has +50 priority, heals 25% of your Max HP (up from 20%), and generates 2 TP.

- Reduced Whirlwind's healing to 50% (was 75%), but has 100% Success (was 95%). Also, reduced the damage on each hit from 1.5x Attack to 1.33x Attack.

- Determination now has +25 priority and no longer costs HP to use, but only generates 60% of your Max HP. Has a 5 turn cooldown.

- Buffed Charge's damage multiplier to 2x Defense (was 1.5x Defense). Increased the bonus damage when Knocked Down to 80% from 50% of Angela's Defense.

- Removed Paralysis. It was causing massive errors in Chapter 1. It has been replaced with Knockdown on Charge. In addition, Stun, Knockdown, and Frozn now evolve into "CC Resistance" for 2 turns when they wear off. This will prevent CC chaining, by giving the target (friend or foe) immunity to those three states for 2 turns once they wear off. This translates to a buff for Angela against enemies like the Kitsune that like to spam stun skills.

- Remade the Bleed Check for the Chapter 1 Monsters. Should prevent an error that sometimes occurs while fighting Jinko when removing the Bleed status.

- Buffed Healing Breath: Now cuts all damage in half on the next turn

- Buffed Rolling Stone. Each stage of Momentum now grants +5% Attack and Magic Attack.

- Expose Weakness can now Critical Strike.

- Buffed Blood Weave: Now restores all MP when used.

- Changed the Healing Ring, now increases all Healing by 25% (was previously just Item based healing)

- Fixed a bug in Tonic's cave where the Salamander could become stuck pathing over the Amazon.

- Nerfed Fairy Queen Crown: Now regenerates 7% HP (down from 10), 7% MP (down from 10), and no TP. This item was proving very, very problematic to balance. I'm nerfing the regeneration rates to the values shown above for now. As part of my quest to make Artifacts scale into the end game (without breaking the early game) the crown also now gives "Angela's Level * 3" increased Max HP. This means by the level cap of Chapter 2, the crown will give +21 Max HP. Additionally, the TP generation was just way, WAY too strong. Even reduced to 1 TP per turn, it allowed you to more readily spam your skills, ruining the balancing I had put into some of the bosses.

- Skeleton Warrior's Mace now gives +5 Agility, this is to allow it to compete properly with the Large Dagger for the Rogue.

- Fixed the transforming chest in Sake's cave.

- Fixed the Orc in Sake's cave changing forms when knocked out.

- Fixed Miller Jr preventing you from going to fight the Kitsune after you tell him no.

- Moved the Mystic Tome page in Alle's Cave so that Angela doesn't get stuck trying to path over it.

- Fixed Soul Egg drop rate. Now will only drop 1 time.

Maybe it's just for me, but using just the 1.5 update file from Indiegogo causes version 1.4b to crash in the menu because of some missing audio, while when added onto 1.4a it causes some kind of error when trying to load a save...

Maybe it's just for me, but using just the 1.5 update file from Indiegogo causes version 1.4b to crash in the menu because of some missing audio, while when added onto 1.4a it causes some kind of error when trying to load a save...

can you be more specific? which audio file is missing? what's the error when trying to load?

also, I am currently uploading V1.5a to fix an error I left in at the very end of the hardcore quest.

The menu music I suspect: https://gyazo.com/63cc9bc05185c46367be8145256c9365

And when I apply it to 1.4a, this happens when trying to load: https://gyazo.com/70aceabd10a5f0386e6dc9bf9c90b4ca

I guess I should just download the full one, and copy my saves to it... sadly I am on limited internet until tomorrow, so I will be able to do so tomorrow afternoon at the fastest.

I don't know if I like that Fairy Queen Crown was nerfed though... it was making game much more enjoyable to me(And bosses still weren't easy at all with it!) XD

The menu music I suspect: https://gyazo.com/63cc9bc05185c46367be8145256c9365

And when I apply it to 1.4a, this happens when trying to load: https://gyazo.com/70aceabd10a5f0386e6dc9bf9c90b4ca

I guess I should just download the full one, and copy my saves to it... sadly I am on limited internet until tomorrow, so I will be able to do so tomorrow afternoon at the fastest.

I don't know if I like that Fairy Queen Crown was nerfed though... it was making game much more enjoyable to me(And bosses still weren't easy at all with it!) XD

i've updated the patch, which should fix the 1.4b issue.

I may go back and buff it again, but right now it's just a nightmare to balance. I don't want an item gained in Chapter 1 to invalidate the rest of the game because it's just overpowered. The Chapter 2 hardcore reward is much less oppressive, so it should be fine.

Is there a drive link to play the new patch, or am I going to have to start all over again and move to the indie expo version?

Is there a drive link to play the new patch, or am I going to have to start all over again and move to the indie expo version?

Google has shut down supporting hosting through Googledrive. So the drive version is dead in the water permanently 🙁

Finally got started with the Titania Quest! I've found the portal thing, but I don't know what to do next ):

I'm pressing the action button for all the rose bushes, and I get the screen flash, but then, nothing happens. Can't progress ):

Finished the new Hardcore quest! I must admit, I found Titania's a bit more entertaining... but this one was pretty cool too! And I really liked Baleful Queen's personality!
It was a bit of a shame that there was no feet in the Game Over scene(Or in the Punishment... I don't mean Baleful Queen's of course, since she is a lamia, but considering the way Angie is with her, it could be nice to have additional option in that menu "Let her tickle" or something like that would unlock after you first tickle her... it could make for a really cute scene, teaching monster girl how to tickle XD), but her personality made them really cute to read anyway.

The nerfed circlet surprisingly didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The fight was rather challenging, but quicker than Titania's(I guess because Mytha was alone... which is kinda her thing).

Anyway, can't wait for more updates, keep up the good work!

Oh and by the way, found another little glitched place where you can walk even though you shouldn't: https://gyazo.com/1f02b0faf3e1b1f37d84acdfb798f3b0

Tried talking with Brandy, but she just says shes leaving soon or something. I'm on the First hardcore quest still if that makes any difference.

Wondering if all I should of done was copy pasted the patch into the game file.

Tried talking with Brandy, but she just says shes leaving soon or something. I'm on the First hardcore quest still if that makes any difference.

Wondering if all I should of done was copy pasted the patch into the game file.

Have you tried going to the bounty board and seeing if you can find the new hardcore quest?

I've completed Chapter 2, before that I activated Titania's quest but still didn't played it.
I approached Brandy at the inn after I beated the Ogre and chapter 2 ended, I went to the bounty board, but still can't activate the new hardcore quest.
Would I have to play Titania's quest first in order to unlock the new one?
BTW, I think I'm playing the drive version. I'm not exactly sure what that implies, all I know is that I download the newest version of the game (or patches) each time and then I play it.

PS: The game so far is AMAZING, I really really love it and if it'd have the lenght or size of something like Skyrim or Dark Souls I think I'd never stop playing it. I'll post my full review when (if) I'm able to unlock de new Hardcore quest :lol

I've completed Chapter 2, before that I activated Titania's quest but still didn't played it.
I approached Brandy at the inn after I beated the Ogre and chapter 2 ended, I went to the bounty board, but still can't activate the new hardcore quest.
Would I have to play Titania's quest first in order to unlock the new one?
BTW, I think I'm playing the drive version. I'm not exactly sure what that implies, all I know is that I download the newest version of the game (or patches) each time and then I play it.

PS: The game so far is AMAZING, I really really love it and if it'd have the lenght or size of something like Skyrim or Dark Souls I think I'd never stop playing it. I'll post my full review when (if) I'm able to unlock de new Hardcore quest :lol

the drive version is (through google) is completely gone now. the indiexpo download is the latest version (1.5a). make sure brandy goes into her whole spiel about the Baleful Queen, then you should be able tos tart the chapter 2 quest. nothing in my notes says that titania being open should block it.

the drive version is (through google) is completely gone now. the indiexpo download is the latest version (1.5a). make sure brandy goes into her whole spiel about the Baleful Queen, then you should be able tos tart the chapter 2 quest. nothing in my notes says that titania being open should block it.

So, the indiexpo is the version you download? And the drive version is the one you can play on your browser?

I must sound like an idiot, but I just want to be sure :lol
Up until what I've been doing is:
- download the new patch
- unrar it on the folder of the previous version of the game (the one that's previous to the last one), where I have up until chapter 2 complete.
- but doing this, I still can't get the new hardcore quest.

There's another thing that I've tried, which is downloading the latest version of the game along with the patch, but the problem with that is that the latest version doesn't load my saves (it even has a different RPG MV screen at the beggining).

So I'm guessing I'm screwing it up at some point (also, english is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I'm sort of saying nonsense)

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back