• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

:T issues like these are why i didn't make an official announcement, I'll look into it and get it corrected. the Indiexpo version is missing a lot of bugfixes and such that i'm working on right now.

That might explain why when playing as Bacardi I had a pretty bad bug where I could just walk next to the amazon I was supposed to fight(Maybe because I beaten that Amazon as Angie earlier, which caused her to relocate a bit?), and go straight for Angie... but nothing was happening when I reached there XD

But anyway, I finished the chapter 2! I must say the tickle scenes were really awesome, and even seeing Bacardi's game overs, and males tickled didn't bother me much.
My favourites were probably Cider being tickled by shy scared orc(And from how she acted, I half-expected Angie would tickle her, or she would tickle Angie when using her healing services XD).
Alle's was also really cool, how she resisted at first but broke when her feet started being tickled. Oh and also liked how Ogre tickles both Angela's and Captain Morrigan's feet in her scene(I don't think it's ever mentioned she removes their footwear though... which is kinda odd since they aren't mentioned to be stripped beforehand)
Amazon game over was also really nice! Instead of Angie just taking it all the time, it was actually a pretty nice tickle fight! It was kinda refreshing after all those game overs where Angie just lies/sits/hangs/stands and takes it XD
One thing I kinda disliked in the scenes is how Red Oni punishment seems to end just before the best part XD

As for battles... all was fine for me, aside from Ogre who was kinda OP(I shamefully admit that I had to cheat to beat her, because I ran out of patience... and potions by that point). Also Salamanders were annoying at first with their damaging you whenever you attack, until I discovered a strategy of poisoning them and then just waiting for them to slowly run out of HP.
I get a feeling though that without the circlet you get from Titania, everything in that chapter would be much harder(Since it essentially removes the need to use potions and apples to restore your mana most of the time, and I didn't have many of those...).

Oh and one more detail(That might already be fixed). The salamander walking around the cave next to the one where Cider is being tickled, is kinda difficult to avoid because of how slowly you climb down the rope. I ended up fighting her each time I got down it... perhaps she could be somehow changed to patrol only sides and front of that cave?

Last edited:
Indiexpo Link - http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

This link includes downloads for PC and Mac. You can also play it online on the window itself!

Chapter 2 - V1.4 Release

So I'm pulling the trigger and releasing the next update! I have personally tested the game, and it works from beginning to end. However, there is a possibility that I have missed a few things here and there.

YOU WILL HAVE TO START A NEW GAME

- I tried to avoid this as much as possible, but while the game is in production, this may occur at times. Trust me, it was worth it for the updates I have made.

What's New?

Chapter 2 - Engaging in Jolly Co-Operation!

Features:

- 6 New Monster Girls

- An extremely long main story quest with multiple paths to solve some of the situations

- Level Cap increased to 7

- A revamped Jack class

- A completely remade Warrior class

- 9 New Game Overs

- 6 New Punishments

- A revamped Soul Egg system. Now, you'll automatically get a Soul Egg the first time you beat a Monster Girl. You cannot get duplicates.

- 9 new tickling scenes that will take place during the chapter proper

- 5 New Sidequests

- 3 Hidden Sidequests

- A new mobile control scheme that can be enabled on start up

- Two new, temporarily, playable characters: Bacardi and Captain Morrigan

- A new menu system: The Guild Log, Soul Collection, and Return Charm have been added to the main menu

- An updated Guild Log that will be easier to read

- Minor changes to the hud

- A new title screen

Let me know if you encounter any bugs or problems. There is one known mistake: Morrigan's "Healing Light" spell says it can revive allies. At this time, it cannot. I was trying to make it work and when I was deploying the files, I had forgotten to take away that text >_< sorry

Regarding the hidden sidequests: currently out of everyone who has played, only one person has found one of them .-. i'm interested in seeing if anyone can find the other two.

Preferably, reach out to me on my Devianart: brewed-war.deviantart.com

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Indiexpo Link - http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

This link includes downloads for PC and Mac. You can also play it online on the window itself!

Chapter 2 - V1.4 Release

So I'm pulling the trigger and releasing the next update! I have personally tested the game, and it works from beginning to end. However, there is a possibility that I have missed a few things here and there.

YOU WILL HAVE TO START A NEW GAME

- I tried to avoid this as much as possible, but while the game is in production, this may occur at times. Trust me, it was worth it for the updates I have made.

What's New?

Chapter 2 - Engaging in Jolly Co-Operation!

Features:

- 6 New Monster Girls

- An extremely long main story quest with multiple paths to solve some of the situations

- Level Cap increased to 7

- A revamped Jack class

- A completely remade Warrior class

- 9 New Game Overs

- 6 New Punishments

- A revamped Soul Egg system. Now, you'll automatically get a Soul Egg the first time you beat a Monster Girl. You cannot get duplicates.

- 9 new tickling scenes that will take place during the chapter proper

- 5 New Sidequests

- 3 Hidden Sidequests

- A new mobile control scheme that can be enabled on start up

- Two new, temporarily, playable characters: Bacardi and Captain Morrigan

- A new menu system: The Guild Log, Soul Collection, and Return Charm have been added to the main menu

- An updated Guild Log that will be easier to read

- Minor changes to the hud

- A new title screen

Let me know if you encounter any bugs or problems. There is one known mistake: Morrigan's "Healing Light" spell says it can revive allies. At this time, it cannot. I was trying to make it work and when I was deploying the files, I had forgotten to take away that text >_< sorry

Regarding the hidden sidequests: currently out of everyone who has played, only one person has found one of them .-. i'm interested in seeing if anyone can find the other two.

Preferably, reach out to me on my Devianart: brewed-war.deviantart.com

Enjoy!!

Well while looking for place to use 3 shiny stones(And backtracking to a bit), I think I might have found the other secret sidequests XD
I will give the codenames to not spoil to others
1. Bearded underground guy
2. DDR battle?
3. White grass orc?(Or the quest with shiny stones itself?)

Are those the secret sidequests?

Well while looking for place to use 3 shiny stones(And backtracking to a bit), I think I might have found the other secret sidequests XD
I will give the codenames to not spoil to others
1. Bearded underground guy
2. DDR battle?
3. White grass orc?(Or the quest with shiny stones itself?)

Are those the secret sidequests?

2 is, yes, but 1 is hinted at by the Gossiping Guard in Kitzel Village, and 3 is just an easter egg

Oh and also found a little bug. If you use return charm in bearded underground guy's place, it will seem like there's night in Kitzel Village when you go back(Just in the lighting amount though, rest seems normal).

Last edited:
Is anyone else finding it impossible to defeat Jinko now? Once I get the her second phase I take extra damage every turn because, "she's scary" and I'm left trying to heal both characters constantly and can never attack her. Meanwhile she can do whatever she pleases because if I stop healing for one turn we both die. Its getting really really frustrating. Any tips for advice?

Who Hunts Monsters

Chapter 2
Patch 1.4a

To Download: If you're on Mac, please redownload the main file. If you are on Windows, download the smaller "Patch" folder and replace the Data folder in your WWW directory.

- Fixed the Amazon fights when brute-force saving Brandy

- Fixed bugs that caused 'Melio is Missing' and 'Half-Baked Idea' to interfere with each other

- Removed the 'Can Revive Allies' text from Morrigan's Healing Light

- Fixed the Orc in Cider's cave so she shouldn't get stuck when you scare her.

- Fixed a bug that causes the screen to stay dark when leaving the Hidden Tunnel (well, it should, rather)

- Nerfed the damage amplification on "Rupture" to only lower your Defense by 20% instead of 50%

Patch 1.4b

- Fixed tree placement with drug-addled Orc that could block the path permanently

- Upgraded game to RPG Maker MV V1.3

- New Splash Screen

Is anyone else finding it impossible to defeat Jinko now? Once I get the her second phase I take extra damage every turn because, "she's scary" and I'm left trying to heal both characters constantly and can never attack her. Meanwhile she can do whatever she pleases because if I stop healing for one turn we both die. Its getting really really frustrating. Any tips for advice?

What's the class you're using? Your level? Your stuff?

Just played the new release.

Awesome chapter, really. Here's my feedback for BrewedWar:

GAMEPLAY

I made the choice of playing chapter 2 before doing the hardcore fairy quest, and went to Misty Mountains with a lvl 7 warrior. I had a big stock of supplies and the shiny circlet; in retrospective it would have been much easier with a strong HP and TP generating item like Titania's circlet, but that would have probably spoiled the sheer fun of the experience. The Ogre boss battle was epic!

The reworking of the warrior's skills has made it much more fun and interesting to play; it no longer has a pure survivalist theme, it's more of a "bide your time, survive, then strike hard when you are ready to do it" profession; the impact of this is quite dramatic and satisfying, especially when it comes to boss fights.

The wizard has been reworked nicely as well, altough the low energy gain is initially still an issue for this profession, a problem that peaks during the Kitsune's fight. The new energy skill did not seem enough to solve the problem, and eventually I managed to overcome that fight by using lots of blue potions while wearing the healing ring.
After that quest is done, however, you soon have a chance to gain Titania's circlet, and with that item everything becomes noticeably easier; by level 7 with the Tome and the new staff you can easily overcome even enemies like the salamanders, with just a couple of spells.

The thief is ok, as far as I can see. I only tested it in Titania's quest, and considering that Titania never once tried the intant-killing move that she usually spanked me with in the previous release, the whole fairy fight went pretty straightforward.

The jack is still the profession that I understand the least. It's more interesting now, since it offers multiple options for offense against different kinds of enemies, but every good combo I could find required several turns before having any real effect; a warrior could make preparations while staying defensive, a mage could dampen the damage by casting the Shell in advance and then stunning or debuffing the enemy... but a jack has light armor, no shield, no reliable skills for damage mitigation, and will often be forced to spam the heal in the middle of a combo, wasting critical turns in the process. Maybe I'm failing to see some core mechanic here, I don't know... but so far I haven't been able to enjoy it, nor to use it very effectively, outside of the prologue fights.

THE SCENES

Sooo many beautiful scenes. The captive girls of the Seadog Guild Post end up stealing the spotlight, but the soul prison scenes are very well done too. I was quite amazed by the contrast between the sensual, but almost childish orc punishment scene and the really "mature" amazon scene. Some really good writing there!

My wish list: I really hope to see the lovely Cider tickled again (possibly by a more competent monster girl 😛 ), and I trust we'll have other opportunities to see a scene where Morrigan and Angela are tickled together. For one because I love Morrigan's character, but also because seeing the two of them forced to interact while under torture would be a lot of fun, especially in a slightly less dramatic setting. A dizzy redhead and a dignified paladin, lost together in the throes of tickling... the possibilities are endless.

QUESTS

- I found the old warrior,
- completed the mystic tome,
- recovered the runic gloves,
- helped the old merchant to reopen his shop,
- found the weird monster girl that wants you to play the minigame (but I can't defeat Ogre's minigame! It's crazy difficult!)

Hmmm. Am I missing something?

BUGS

In the area with Tonic's cell I had an instance where, after watching the scene of Tonic's torture, the angry salamander would exit from the cell, begin her patrol... and (off-screen) hit the body of the unconscious amazon that I had just dispatched. The game would freeze and Angela would never be able to move from her hidden spot.
Reloading to an earlier save and avoiding attacking the amazon (or attacking her from a different angle to have the body on a different place) would solve the problem.

Just played the new release.

Awesome chapter, really. Here's my feedback for BrewedWar:

GAMEPLAY

I made the choice of playing chapter 2 before doing the hardcore fairy quest, and went to Misty Mountains with a lvl 7 warrior. I had a big stock of supplies and the shiny circlet; in retrospective it would have been much easier with a strong HP and TP generating item like Titania's circlet, but that would have probably spoiled the sheer fun of the experience. The Ogre boss battle was epic!

The reworking of the warrior's skills has made it much more fun and interesting to play; it no longer has a pure survivalist theme, it's more of a "bide your time, survive, then strike hard when you are ready to do it" profession; the impact of this is quite dramatic and satisfying, especially when it comes to boss fights.

The wizard has been reworked nicely as well, altough the low energy gain is initially still an issue for this profession, a problem that peaks during the Kitsune's fight. The new energy skill did not seem enough to solve the problem, and eventually I managed to overcome that fight by using lots of blue potions while wearing the healing ring.
After that quest is done, however, you soon have a chance to gain Titania's circlet, and with that item everything becomes noticeably easier; by level 7 with the Tome and the new staff you can easily overcome even enemies like the salamanders, with just a couple of spells.

The thief is ok, as far as I can see. I only tested it in Titania's quest, and considering that Titania never once tried the intant-killing move that she usually spanked me with in the previous release, the whole fairy fight went pretty straightforward.

The jack is still the profession that I understand the least. It's more interesting now, since it offers multiple options for offense against different kinds of enemies, but every good combo I could find required several turns before having any real effect; a warrior could make preparations while staying defensive, a mage could dampen the damage by casting the Shell in advance and then stunning or debuffing the enemy... but a jack has light armor, no shield, no reliable skills for damage mitigation, and will often be forced to spam the heal in the middle of a combo, wasting critical turns in the process. Maybe I'm failing to see some core mechanic here, I don't know... but so far I haven't been able to enjoy it, nor to use it very effectively, outside of the prologue fights.

THE SCENES

Sooo many beautiful scenes. The captive girls of the Seadog Guild Post end up stealing the spotlight, but the soul prison scenes are very well done too. I was quite amazed by the contrast between the sensual, but almost childish orc punishment scene and the really "mature" amazon scene. Some really good writing there!

My wish list: I really hope to see the lovely Cider tickled again (possibly by a more competent monster girl 😛 ), and I trust we'll have other opportunities to see a scene where Morrigan and Angela are tickled together. For one because I love Morrigan's character, but also because seeing the two of them forced to interact while under torture would be a lot of fun, especially in a slightly less dramatic setting. A dizzy redhead and a dignified paladin, lost together in the throes of tickling... the possibilities are endless.

QUESTS

- I found the old warrior,
- completed the mystic tome,
- recovered the runic gloves,
- helped the old merchant to reopen his shop,
- found the weird monster girl that wants you to play the minigame (but I can't defeat Ogre's minigame! It's crazy difficult!)

Hmmm. Am I missing something?

BUGS

In the area with Tonic's cell I had an instance where, after watching the scene of Tonic's torture, the angry salamander would exit from the cell, begin her patrol... and (off-screen) hit the body of the unconscious amazon that I had just dispatched. The game would freeze and Angela would never be able to move from her hidden spot.
Reloading to an earlier save and avoiding attacking the amazon (or attacking her from a different angle to have the body on a different place) would solve the problem.

So for the mage, I made Blood Weave give you full MP now.

For the Jack, I buffed Healing Breath, so that it now it cuts the damage you take in half on the next turn. I also extended each momentum 1 more turn so you don't lose the bonus from healing if needed. I also extended the Mystic Missile's magic break by another turn.

The Jack is meant to be the absolute most offensive class. I'm still working on perfecting it, but it will be the biggest damage outputting class, but they are a glass cannon. The most important thing with the Jack is Luck though. Your Luck is a percentage chance to add 25% of your Luck stat to your attack.

I may change this to give it a bigger boost, but the Jack's items all boost luck for a reason ^_^

A big change to the Rogue is that "Take Cover" now makes you untargetable, not just full evasion. It only lasts 1 turn, as a result, but what this means is if you Take Cover on the turn Titania's in her Gold Star state, she won't have a target, so it will expire and she won't use Fairy Queen's Glory.

Additionally, Venom Vial makes Titania's quest much, much easier since you make all your attacks do Poison damage.

- I'm glad people are finding the Gremlin, I was worried she was too well hidden. And yeah @_@ the Ogre is hard, but there are still levels beyond her that get harder. I'll see if I need to nerf the difficulty scaling as more options are available.

- There are still 2 quests that no one has found yet. I'm really, really wondering if anyone will even find them...

For the first, think about what Chapter 2 lets you do: stealth. Try beating Chapter 2 without fighting a single unnecessary fight, then talk to the jogging Adventurer in Kitzel Village ^_^

For the second...Um...the only real hint I have is "Doot Doot". If you complete this quest before fighting the King of the Mountain, you'll get the strongest weapon in the game (thus far).

😀 thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad you like it!

Last edited:
For the second...Um...the only real hint I have is "Doot Doot". If you complete this quest before fighting the King of the Mountain, you'll get the strongest weapon in the game (thus far).
I actually had a question about that. I managed to get the weapon, and while using it with the Rogue on the Orcs, while my poison damage went up, the damage of Suckerpunch went down quite a bit (from 20 with one of the daggers to 5). Does that damage scale with Agility like Quick Strike?

The method of getting it also had a Dark Souls vibe in terms of the interactions. Not sure if that was intended, but it was pretty amusing.

Last edited:
I actually had a question about that. I managed to get the weapon, and while using it with the Rogue on the Orcs, while my poison damage went up, the damage of Suckerpunch went down quite a bit (from 20 with one of the daggers to 5). Does that damage scale with Agility like Quick Strike?

The method of getting it also had a Dark Souls vibe in terms of the interactions. Not sure if that was intended, but it was pretty amusing.

This is correct, the bonus damage on Suckerpunch scales with your Agility. So you will lose 4 Agility using this weapon. The upside is that your Poison damage scales with your M.Attack, which this weapon raises considerably. So in the Rogue's case, there's a clear trade off.

However, since that weapon is supposed to be the best available for all classes right now, i just went back and added +5 Agility to it.

There is however, also the Critical factor. Since this weapon gives you +7% Crit Chance and +50% Crit Damage, if you get lucky you can dish out some really hard hitting crits.

And yeah ^_^ the souls series is one of my favorites and my entire playthrough of Dark Souls 2 involved me seeking out and dropping messages like the ones Angela says in this quest.

Also, the person who gives you the weapon is named after a Font, because I'm so witty and clever and topical.

Last edited:
I talked to Miller in the forest but didn't start the Jinko quest, so he's standing there waiting for me to say I'm ready. When I later tried to reach the forest boss through that door behind the stone, there's text from Miller telling me we have to find Jinko first.

EDIT: Two more things I found, both in the room with Sake. I knocked over the pillar to distract the orc, then had to fight her, and after the battle, her sprite was a kitsune. Also, I thiiiiiink the treasure chest became more fabulous after I opened it, but maybe I was just seeing things.

Last edited:
I talked to Miller in the forest but didn't start the Jinko quest, so he's standing there waiting for me to say I'm ready. When I later tried to reach the forest boss through that door behind the stone, there's text from Miller telling me we have to find Jinko first.

EDIT: Two more things I found, both in the room with Sake. I knocked over the pillar to distract the orc, then had to fight her, and after the battle, her sprite was a kitsune. Also, I thiiiiiink the treasure chest became more fabulous after I opened it, but maybe I was just seeing things.

found and fixed all three .-. me being horrible and stupid, sorry.

I'm afraid I'm having an issue during the Jinko battle as well. While playing as a warrior I'm unable to paralyze an enemy without the game crashing a few turns later whenever the ailment wears off.

It then displays the message, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeCurrentAction' of null."

Is it just me?

I'm afraid I'm having an issue during the Jinko battle as well. While playing as a warrior I'm unable to paralyze an enemy without the game crashing a few turns later whenever the ailment wears off.

It then displays the message, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeCurrentAction' of null."

Is it just me?

That's actually interesting. Does it only happen when you paralyze her? I reworked the entire bleed check scene, but if it's the paralysis effect that's causing it, that's an even easier effect. I'll just switch it back to knockdown.

If it's the paralysis, then I bet it's proccing the paralyze chance when i'm telling the monster to remove/add frenzy. mmmm that could explain things, though it doesn't seem to get stuck by stuns.

Is it just me?

I got that too when I paralyzed her once. It happened a good amount of turns later.

I got that too when I paralyzed her once. It happened a good amount of turns later.

sigh that's the problem then. mmmm it'll likely break on any of the chapter 1 monsters who try to relax or frenzy and get a paralysis proc. I'll have to remove paralysis unfortunately. sigh, thanks that helps!

Does anyone happen to know why I keep getting type null errors whenever I battle the tiger boss? It seems to only happen randomly in this fight. Mostly after I bring her down to half. What's weird is I beat her once, and the game crashed and now everytime I fight her I keep getting those errors. It sucks because I can't continue 🙁 but I redownloaded the game and everything and I still keep getting those errors.

Edit: well never mind I guess that's why I keep getting the errors I just scrolled up and read a littlebit of what was happening let's see if I can beat her without the paralaysis.

I've been playing from the start again and finally reached Chapter 2 (yay! 😀 ), and I found a little bug:
I found Alle being tortured by two Orcs, and there's one of the pages you have to find next to the cage. If you don't get the page before checking on Alle, Angie tries to hide right on the spot where the page is, and then the game gets stuck there. Just to let you know, in case no one else run into this.

I'll give a full review once I finish it. I already loved it what we had so far, and this new chapter looks even better, I'm really loving this game. Thanks a lot for taking your time to do it! :lol

I've been playing from the start again and finally reached Chapter 2 (yay! 😀 ), and I found a little bug:
I found Alle being tortured by two Orcs, and there's one of the pages you have to find next to the cage. If you don't get the page before checking on Alle, Angie tries to hide right on the spot where the page is, and then the game gets stuck there. Just to let you know, in case no one else run into this.

I'll give a full review once I finish it. I already loved it what we had so far, and this new chapter looks even better, I'm really loving this game. Thanks a lot for taking your time to do it! :lol

o-o;;; i can't believe i didn't notice that. fixed.

Two things, first, I am impressed to see a jump skill. I remember being unable to find a jump script for VXAce. I sort of jerry-rigged my own jump skill once using different states.

Secondly, I'm seeing talk of hidden side quests. I'm wondering if, since I'm now unable to leave the mountain, I'm locked out of those.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back