• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

I'm a big fan of Resident evil style "get the moon gem by dissolving the rock it's in with acid then put it in the slot that has moonlight on it and seriously who builds a house like this?"

Also the type of puzzle where you can go forward without solving it, but you lose, like "put the gem in the slot before crossing the bridge, or it collapses".

hurray! almost everything is done. i just have to test a new fight, but all the gameplay and mapping is completed. now i just have to add everyone's favorite part: the tickling.

i have about three hours after work today to get that done, so it's looking like i'll have the prologue done before the weekend .-.

Edit: i attached a preview of the Soul Egg Captivity menu. this will be accessed by using an active Demon Soul Egg from your Key Items menu (meaning anywhere!) let me know what you think. like i said, by the end of the prologue you will have 2 demon soul eggs. this is the first one.

Attachments

• Preview.png
    Preview.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
hurray! almost everything is done. i just have to test a new fight, but all the gameplay and mapping is completed. now i just have to add everyone's favorite part: the tickling.

i have about three hours after work today to get that done, so it's looking like i'll have the prologue done before the weekend .-.

Edit: i attached a preview of the Soul Egg Captivity menu. this will be accessed by using an active Demon Soul Egg from your Key Items menu (meaning anywhere!) let me know what you think. like i said, by the end of the prologue you will have 2 demon soul eggs. this is the first one.

Oh ohhhh.... that sounds (and looks!) great!!

So we've to wait until the week-end, huh? Well it will be a sweet waiting for... 🙂 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

@_@ this last sidequest is taking a while. .-. puzzles are tough man

but i'm getting there. for the sake of conversation: what kind of puzzles do you guys like to see in video games? push the rock? switches? mazes? etc? like i said, i'm still new so i'm open to any ideas .-.

I agree with what Dentrag said about the old school Resident Evil or Silent Hill kind of puzzles, those were awesome.

What you said got me thinking, as long as tickling RPGs are concerned, I think labyrinth would be great. It doesn't seem particularly to make (unless you want to add some kind of fancy feature to it), you'd mostly have to design it to have lots and lots of mutiple bad ends. Whenever you reach one instead of the right exit, you trigger a game over/tickle scene. It lets you save before that happens and you can have as many game over scenes as you can come up with 🙂

Great to know that the prologue is almost done, looking forward to it!

I agree with what Dentrag said about the old school Resident Evil or Silent Hill kind of puzzles, those were awesome.

What you said got me thinking, as long as tickling RPGs are concerned, I think labyrinth would be great. It doesn't seem particularly to make (unless you want to add some kind of fancy feature to it), you'd mostly have to design it to have lots and lots of mutiple bad ends. Whenever you reach one instead of the right exit, you trigger a game over/tickle scene. It lets you save before that happens and you can have as many game over scenes as you can come up with 🙂

Great to know that the prologue is almost done, looking forward to it!

mmm i like the idea but i'm just not sure how much i like the idea of instant game overs .-.

on one hand, yeah it can create fun scenes, but as a player it can be really,really frustrating. i guess i'll see what people think of the game with the prologue to decide how i want to move forward.

Get hyyyyyype

yay! sorry for the double-post, but the game overs are done! i just have 4 punishment scenes to write for the two bosses and the first release of the prologue will be complete .-.

afterward, i'll work on adding 3 more Soul Egg menus, which will feature around...3 additional tickling scenes. so yay!

Last edited:
mmm i like the idea but i'm just not sure how much i like the idea of instant game overs .-.

on one hand, yeah it can create fun scenes, but as a player it can be really,really frustrating. i guess i'll see what people think of the game with the prologue to decide how i want to move forward.

Yeah I know, but it doesn't need to be that kind of game over that's absolutely gratuitous, you can integrate it to some quest or map.
For instance, a labyrinth could work as a hub between different rooms or as a gate between one area or the other. You could have game overs if you take the wrong turns and end up in dead ends, ooooor you could have puzzles and riddles along the way in order to reach your goal/exit/whatevs, and then you can have a game over scene 🙂
Or, even more, I remember that TickleWizard had something that was more like an obstacle curse than a maze in "The Laughing House", it could be something like that too.
Because yeah, I agree with you, just losing like that would be quite frustrating xD

Full Prologue Release

hey, i got done early .-.
Browser-Based -
http://googledrive.com/host/0BzDgWXLHu_qWR1hZMzBmTEo1OWs
Windows Download -
Windows Download
Mac Download -
Mac Download

the prologue should be officially done. there are 8 tickling scenes, including 5 game overs, and 3 punishment scenes. in addition there is 1 main quest and 2 sidequests. i highly recommend completing all the sidequests as they give really strong items. if you're playing on the browser, it should automatically update. however, there WILL be lag as it loads the new assets. for the best performance, download your preferred version.

in addition, some dialogue has been updated. smirnoff, for example, has new dialogue every time you complete a quest (well not the prologue quest yet), as does the guard (called "gossiping guard" in my files) across from him.

i know this is the moment everyone has waited for, so let me know what you think of the tickling! there's a big upperbody focus this time around, so sorry foot fans! there's one foot scene, at least, so yay!

again, let me know if you have any feedback, or if you run into any bugs. i've spent the last couple hours playtesting and things should be stable.

i'm especially interested in feedback on the fights (the two mini-bosses moreso), the level design, and, of course, the tickling .-. so let me know!

Edit 7:28 CST: Anyone who may have experienced a disconnect in the browser version, I just pushed an update out that fixed an extremely minor annoyance. I won't be updating the downloads for this, as it's not gamebreaking

Edit: because people are having so much trouble, if the goblin uses Big Slam and you see you got a status, block the next turn and she won't do her big combo.

Edit: make sure to talk to rocks in sugarheart pass!

Edit: Fixed a few bugs in the browser version. nothing major, but if you want the most up to date, pick that one. i'll be releasing new versions of the downloads once i have a more substantial update ready.

Last edited:
Just started the playthrough. So far, I've discovered the red apples don't work. Bread roll heals work fine, but the apples do nothing.

On a side note, Goblin Girls are a bit ridiculous. I beat one through sheer luck. The 2nd time I ran into one, I never even got off a single swing on her. Mmmmmaaaaayyyybe just a bit overpowered at 1st lvl. Either that, or I just suck.

Otherwise, looking good so far.

Just finished the prologue, and grinned myself to level 4. I must say, this is a really well thought out game!

From the regular monsters (fairies, Oni's, Slime) to both the mini-bosses, I felt the balance of all the skills were ok, nothing too in my favor, or nothing that instantly destroyed me the moment I came into the fight.

The boulder puzzle was quite fun. In the cave, I didn't know why I couldn't cross the hole underground, until I realized that you wouldn't have placed a random boulder at the start without a reason :stickout

The demon eggs were a nice touch, and the tickling dialogue accompanying it was good. A good reward for defeating tough foes!

Didn't find too much trouble with this game so far. Thumbs up! :lol

If I had one complain though (and I think this is my only one) is that fighting the Oni's early on (the random encounters) are quite devastating if they can get one big chain. I remembered I once got hit, stunned, and knocked out all the way from 80 health. It wasn't fun 🙁

And another thing I found iffy were the Slime Girl's 'Absorption' attack. Since they dealt and healed about the same amount of damage as I dished out, it was almost like as if I had skipped my previous attack altogether, although I think this complaint is just from a biased point of view 😛

All in all, keep up the good work, BrewedWar!

Just finished the prologue, and grinned myself to level 4. I must say, this is a really well thought out game!

From the regular monsters (fairies, Oni's, Slime) to both the mini-bosses, I felt the balance of all the skills were ok, nothing too in my favor, or nothing that instantly destroyed me the moment I came into the fight.

The boulder puzzle was quite fun. In the cave, I didn't know why I couldn't cross the hole underground, until I realized that you wouldn't have placed a random boulder at the start without a reason :stickout

The demon eggs were a nice touch, and the tickling dialogue accompanying it was good. A good reward for defeating tough foes!

Didn't find too much trouble with this game so far. Thumbs up! :lol

If I had one complain though (and I think this is my only one) is that fighting the Oni's early on (the random encounters) are quite devastating if they can get one big chain. I remembered I once got hit, stunned, and knocked out all the way from 80 health. It wasn't fun 🙁

And another thing I found iffy were the Slime Girl's 'Absorption' attack. Since they dealt and healed about the same amount of damage as I dished out, it was almost like as if I had skipped my previous attack altogether, although I think this complaint is just from a biased point of view 😛

All in all, keep up the good work, BrewedWar!

ya the trick with the goblin Big Slam is that, if you see you got staggered, if you guard the next turn, you won't get stunned and won't take the big hit.

make sure you talk to all the rocks in the sugarheart pass!

Last edited:
Cool, starting it even though I should be going to bed.

Just discovered, in addition to looking amazing, MV lets you move around by clicking where you want to go/interact with.

Cool, starting it even though I should be going to bed.

Just discovered, in addition to looking amazing, MV lets you move around by clicking where you want to go/interact with.

ya, you can also plug in a gamepad and use that too

Found another thing. Along with the apples not working, when you get the bronze circlet and equip it, it doesn't add any stats.

Found another thing. Along with the apples not working, when you get the bronze circlet and equip it, it doesn't add any stats.

yes it does, it gives you 25 max hp, like it says.

the red apple also restores 15 MP, just like it says.

please read the skills or provide some evidence of things not working guys, i played through the game 25 times now and tested everything .-.

the goblin thing i can understand because you have to experiment or talk to a rock to get a hint, but these two things are working just fine.

Last edited:
..........................................it's been a long day. I stand corrected on both counts.

Finished the prologue and I will say I'm very much looking forward to more. I like your writing style, both the tickle writing as well as the simple dialogue and interactions. If the game gets finished, it will easily rank as one of the best.

..........................................it's been a long day. I stand corrected on both counts.

Finished the prologue and I will say I'm very much looking forward to more. I like your writing style, both the tickle writing as well as the simple dialogue and interactions. If the game gets finished, it will easily rank as one of the best.

^o^ it's ok, i've had those days too. thanks so much for the compliment! i'm glad you like it so far. i know its not much, but so much went into making just the 30-40 minutes of content in the prologue likeable (at least i hope so)

as for the rest of the game, it probably won't go longer than 5 chapters, 6 including the prologue. they'll all be around the length of the prologue so even when the story picks up and starts getting dramatic, it won't overstay its welcome.

Last edited:
Hey hey! Just finished the prologue. After spending the previous 2 hours translating 10 minutes of playtime for a Japanese game.... it's so nice to be able to just f#$%ng play a game!

Love the fact that everything has a game over. kudos. Fights seemed pretty simple and balanced which was nice (except that GD lesser-oni combo =P). Beat everything at level 2. I did however, find a glitch. I only played the browser version, so I dont know if this is in the DL version, but when you beat the sidequest boss, if you leave the rope, the next time you go back to the rope you will trigger the fight again.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Pretty good game so far!

Good leveling/difficulty curve, love the boss punishment concept.

One gripe I have is it's a little dialogue-heavy in the non-TK scenes.

Hope you continue with it!

Hi!
Just finished the prologue. Really well done! Battles are mostly well balanced(Unless you are really unlucky when fighting goblin girls, sometimes they can stun and massacre you), and tickle scenes are well written.
I really like the Soul Prison idea too!

I would only like there to be more focus on various kinds of feet tickling... especially like the game over scene with Hobgoblin(Maybe even Angela having fun with some monster girl's feet like that as punishment!)! But that's just me I guess, and I know there are people who need variety in that matter of course XD

lol i probably shouldn't have put the hint for how to deal with goblins on the third to last rock in the sugarheart pass .-.

like i said, talk to the rocks in that area, they have some funny dialogue, a hint, and some items.

but again, when a goblin uses "Big Slam" you may get hit with a stagger state. if you're staggered she will ALWAYS use Big Slam again to try to stun you. if it stuns you, she'll ALWAYS use Gigantic Smash to deal a lot of damage.

the trick here is, if you see you got hit with the stagger (look at your name and keep an eye on your states), then just guard. the next turn you won't get stunned, and the stagger will get removed.

same for the slimes. keep an eye on your states. if you see one that looks like water, this is the "Doused" state. she'll always use "Absorption" if you're doused. just guard and it'll be half damage. Absorption also always removes the doused state .-.

i might make a video .-. but i wanted to incentivise actually using guard. that's why it gives the same tp as attacking.

@my2cents - i'll fix that, thanks ^-^ Edit: this is now fixed in the browser version. i'll push this fix forward with the download versions once i have the soul egg scenes added for the fairy/goblin/slime

@lemonkeyface - ya, its trying to be a game as much as a tickling game .-. don't worry, chapter 1 onward will have more tickling, but i can't promise i'll let off the main story either because i want there to be one lol

@darkblade - ya there will be a lot more foot tickling in chapter 1 don't worry ^-^ there's even some coming up with the fairy soul egg, so that's something to be excited for.

Last edited:
lol i probably shouldn't have put the hint for how to deal with goblins on the third to last rock in the sugarheart pass .-.

like i said, talk to the rocks in that area, they have some funny dialogue, a hint, and some items.

but again, when a goblin uses "Big Slam" you may get hit with a stagger state. if you're staggered she will ALWAYS use Big Slam again to try to stun you. if it stuns you, she'll ALWAYS use Gigantic Smash to deal a lot of damage.

the trick here is, if you see you got hit with the stagger (look at your name and keep an eye on your states), then just guard. the next turn you won't get stunned, and the stagger will get removed.

same for the slimes. keep an eye on your states. if you see one that looks like water, this is the "Doused" state. she'll always use "Absorption" if you're doused. just guard and it'll be half damage. Absorption also always removes the doused state .-.

i might make a video .-. but i wanted to incentivise actually using guard. that's why it gives the same tp as attacking.

@my2cents - i'll fix that, thanks ^-^ Edit: this is now fixed in the browser version. i'll push this fix forward with the download versions once i have the soul egg scenes added for the fairy/goblin/slime

@lemonkeyface - ya, its trying to be a game as much as a tickling game .-. don't worry, chapter 1 onward will have more tickling, but i can't promise i'll let off the main story either because i want there to be one lol

@darkblade - ya there will be a lot more foot tickling in chapter 1 don't worry ^-^ there's even some coming up with the fairy soul egg, so that's something to be excited for.

I just want to say after playing that I really enjoy this game, great job so far. No complaints from me, well, okay, I would, like darkblade, love too see more foot related scenes so it's great to hear you have more planned.

I know it's a bit hypocritical of me to say, considering I dropped my game after my computer got destroyed in a flood, but I do really hope you continue and don't just stop/give up after a while like so many others. Like I said, great work so far!

I just want to say after playing that I really enjoy this game, great job so far. No complaints from me, well, okay, I would, like darkblade, love too see more foot related scenes so it's great to hear you have more planned.

I know it's a bit hypocritical of me to say, considering I dropped my game after my computer got destroyed in a flood, but I do really hope you continue and don't just stop/give up after a while like so many others. Like I said, great work so far!

^o^ ya i know just from what i've done so far its easy to burn out. its hard work making everything come together, much less come together WELL. but, that's why i'm gonna be taking pretty long breaks between chapters. give myself time to catch up with the real world (co-writing a novel, playin wow, playin lol, etc.)

don't worry tho! the game will likely be 6 installments of about 30-40 minutes of content each, so nothing too terribly huge. thanks again for the compliments!

Not to be the BEAR-er of bad news *dodges tomatoes* but the glitch with the boss is still there. The only thing different is the boulder is missing. But I'm not sure if that's because I used my old save. I'll replay the game and see if it still does it.

EDIT: Ok, yes it was fixed, just not in my save. However, you can grab the charm and then use your charm to escape, thus avoiding the fight completely. And that makes things weird cause they start talking about a demon egg you don't have, and now you cant trigger it once you complete that part. (Sorry to be a pain in the ass, just trying to help solve future possible blunders. Perhaps, you can give your charm to the guy and go get his charm? it would make the fight a tiny bit easier [not that its hard]... i dunno. just throwing out ideas.)

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back