• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Rhino!

I've been good. I work too much and have too little fun, but I can't complain. Er... Even though I sort of just did. 😛

Do you listen to 50 Cent?

<object width="575" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://www.vevo.com/VideoPlayer/Embedded?videoId=USUV70501894&playlist=false&autoplay=0&playerId=62FF0A5C-0D9E-4AC1-AF04-1D9E97EE3961&playerType=embedded&env=0"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.vevo.com/VideoPlayer/Embedded?videoId=USUV70501894&playlist=false&autoplay=0&playerId=62FF0A5C-0D9E-4AC1-AF04-1D9E97EE3961&playerType=embedded&env=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="575" height="324" bgcolor="#000000"></embed></object>

My fellow Lean brother...it seems to me those two are giving you much trouble...time for you to come out and make some order out this chaos

that is all

Where is your favorite place you've ever been?

Your mom's house. 😉

No, but seriously... Philadelphia for NEST is probably my favorite place. But that's more about the company than the location. :bubbleheart: I have a lot of places that I *like* but other than that none of them really stick out as my favorite.

Do you listen to 50 Cent?

Yes, actually... "In Da Club" just came on my Pandora station a little while ago, in fact. 🙂

My fellow Lean brother...it seems to me those two are giving you much trouble...time for you to come out and make some order out this chaos

that is all

Fear not, my brother of the Lean... I shall restore balance to the Force immediately upon arriving at Bella's house. Or possibly sooner, if they piss me off badly enough to get on a plane to PA.

Can you speak any other languages?

In addition to English, I am fluent in 1337, lolcat, and obscene hand gestures. 😀

Honestly, foreign languages weren't really my bag in school. Mostly because you actually have to show up to class every day and study, you can't just show up and take the tests. 😛

Do Rhinos have any special mating rituals?

Mickie-D's drive-thru and malt liquor. Works 70% of the time, EVERY time. 😈

But for real... I'm a pretty messy guy, so I always make a point of cleaning the house if I'm going to have a girl over for that sort of thing. It's only polite. 🙂

We're gonna totally BFF it up at our next gathering, yes? Lots of love and cuddles...and love...remember how much you said you loved me? All those hearts? :angel:

We're gonna totally BFF it up at our next gathering, yes? Lots of love and cuddles...and love...remember how much you said you loved me? All those hearts? :angel:

Yes, I will totally BFF it up with whatever is left of you at Bella's after we settle our differences.

In fact, I'll put your remains in a teacup and carry you around with me the whole time if you so desire. 😀

What is with the sudden change of tone in skips posts? What happen to "i have never been pwned and fear nobody!"?

So............since the ladies have it all planned out, where in the vast Arizona desert would a Rhino retire after a Purry beats him down? LOL

What is with the sudden change of tone in skips posts? What happen to "i have never been pwned and fear nobody!"?

The main thing to remember about Skippy id that she is out of her damn mind. Sometimes she likes to pretend that she's ten feet tall and bulletproof, other times she pretends she's the sweetest, kindest, most harmless creature on God's green Earth. Mostly this depends on how far away her next ass-kicking is, both distance-wise and chronologically. 😀

Are you aware that even the smallest of adult humans don't fit into teacups?

Did you actually READ my whole response? I said I was going to carry around your remains/whatever is left of you after we rumble. That's going to be, at most, a couple scraps of orange sweatshirt and maybe a tooth or two. :bubbleheart:

What's the Rhino's favourite way to relax?

Rhinos play video games! 😀 Right now I'm playing through Fallout 3.

So............since the ladies have it all planned out, where in the vast Arizona desert would a Rhino retire after a Purry beats him down? LOL

I'll just crawl sadly back to my home here in Gilbert and retire. Once my wounds have healed, I'll grow a small plantation of money trees and perhaps raise a flock of geese that lay golden eggs. Also, I'll trade in my car for Pegasus, the mythical flying stallion...

Before you call BS, remember this: In a world where the artist formerly known as Purrbast can kick my ass, ANYTHING is possible. :sarcasm:

You know that space between two vehicles when they're side-by-side on the road? That would be the "gap." It was fairly wide, because one of them was hugging the line on one side... Wide enough for a Toyota Camry to drive up, anyway. That would be the "shooting" part.

You know that space between two vehicles when they're side-by-side on the road? That would be the "gap." It was fairly wide, because one of them was hugging the line on one side... Wide enough for a Toyota Camry to drive up, anyway. That would be the "shooting" part.
Oh DAMN. That sounds like...super scary/exciting. I can't lie - I'm a little jealous.

Oh DAMN. That sounds like...super scary/exciting. I can't lie - I'm a little jealous.

It's not really as bad as it sounds, but it's still scary and a really dumb thing to do. If you're going to risk your life or well-being, at least do it for something profitable.

That's just a little nugget of rhinoceros life-advice, since you neglected to ask me a question. 😛

Oh yeah sorry - um - do you like long hair, short hair or medium hair on girls AND on guys? And don't give me any of that I don't know what looks good on guys crap.

I like long hair on girls. I like to run my fingers through it, brush it, play with it, etc...

I always keep my hair short by necessity, because it's really thick. If it gets any length, it starts to go all weird on me. The upside, of course, is that I'm never going to go bald. 😀 Medium-length hair probably looks best for the greatest number of men, though.

Do you get lots of nosey questions from your family about where you're going and who are all these people? Do you think you'd ever tell them the truth?

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back