• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Rhino!

Do you get lots of nosey questions from your family about where you're going and who are all these people? Do you think you'd ever tell them the truth?

My family are nosy as hell, so I just tell the truth: I'm gonna go hang out with a bunch of friends from the internet. I just omit the part that they reeeeeeeally wouldn't want to know about anyway. 🙂

Like Mark Twain said, "A man who doesn't lie never has to remember anything."

Do Rhino's love just the paper dollars or do they love the susan b anthony coin dollars as well?

Yeah I take the same approach, but they're not satisfied. My baby sister was grilling me about it before NEST and asked if I was going to a "creeper convention" LOLOL It doesn't help that I'm the worst liar ever.

If money wasn't an issue but you still HAD to have a 40 hour/week job, and it could be any job you wanted regardless of education and all that boring stuff - what would you pick?

Do Rhino's love just the paper dollars or do they love the susan b anthony coin dollars as well?

Rhinos have a vast preference for paper dollars. Have you ever tried to carry enough dollar coins with you to make it through a whole day? They fill up your pockets REALLY fast!

I do collect old Morgan and Peace silver dollars, however. 🙂

Yeah I take the same approach, but they're not satisfied. My baby sister was grilling me about it before NEST and asked if I was going to a "creeper convention" LOLOL It doesn't help that I'm the worst liar ever.

If money wasn't an issue but you still HAD to have a 40 hour/week job, and it could be any job you wanted regardless of education and all that boring stuff - what would you pick?

I'd test and develop video games. 😀

Lots! I just bought a house, and I'm trying to get it all nice and furnished. And I work way too much.

Are you ever going to make it to a dang gathering or what? 😀

Wow, congrats man! 😀 That's awesome!

And you bet... I definitely plan to be at the next NEST... i'm already registered, lol! A certain Angel may be joining me as well :excited:

Wow, congrats man! 😀 That's awesome!

And you bet... I definitely plan to be at the next NEST... i'm already registered, lol! A certain Angel may be joining me as well :excited:

NICE!!! 😀

Are you planning on staying at la casa de Bella or the hotel?

I'm not sure yet. A lot of fun seems to go down at Casa de Bella, but a hotel room DOES provide me with my own readily-available torture chamber. For, you know, certain transgressors. (Read: YOU. 😀 )

Where are you staying?

:angel:

I think the hotel. It seemed like that's where most people stayed last year - and I think that's where the rest of IFD will be staying. Besides, I'm always up until the wee hours of the morning -- this way I don't have to worry about waking up others.

I heard you're thinking about a gathering at the Rhino-pad. When are you thinking about doing that?

I heard you're thinking about a gathering at the Rhino-pad. When are you thinking about doing that?

I have NO IDEA yet... Would you come? 🙂

What is your favorite video game on every system you currently own?

Oi vey... This is probably subject to change a lot depending on my mood, but right now:

NES - Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball.
Original Game Boy - Tetris. 😀
SNES - Final Fantasy III.
PSX - Street Fighter Alpha 3.
N64 - Perfect Dark.
PS2 - Tekken 4.
Xbox - Morrowind GOTY.
XBox 360 - Fallout 3, even though I just got it. 😀

I have NO IDEA yet... Would you come? 🙂

Oi vey... This is probably subject to change a lot depending on my mood, but right now:

NES - Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball.
Original Game Boy - Tetris. 😀
SNES - Final Fantasy III.
PSX - Street Fighter Alpha 3.
N64 - Perfect Dark.
PS2 - Tekken 4.
Xbox - Morrowind GOTY.
XBox 360 - Fallout 3, even though I just got it. 😀

-GASP- No PS3???

-GASP- No PS3???

Not yet.

I'm getting a new 50" plasma TV for my family room just as soon as I can borrow my brother's Mountaineer to get it home... And I'm buying a PS3 to go with it. 😀 Would've been today, but the 'lil bugger is out of town. 🙁

Not yet.

I'm getting a new 50" plasma TV for my family room just as soon as I can borrow my brother's Mountaineer to get it home... And I'm buying a PS3 to go with it. 😀 Would've been today, but the 'lil bugger is out of town. 🙁

That sounds like the most amazing gaming setup in the history of mankind. I can't buy a PS3 until I can afford a properly sized TV. Do you realize how much easier Duck Hunt will become? THE DUCKS WILL BE THE SIZE OF REAL ONES! Not a fan of the Wii?

That sounds like the most amazing gaming setup in the history of mankind. I can't buy a PS3 until I can afford a properly sized TV. Do you realize how much easier Duck Hunt will become? THE DUCKS WILL BE THE SIZE OF REAL ONES! Not a fan of the Wii?

Come over some time, I have my NES and all of the old systems hooked up to my old 60" projection HDTV in the living room. The ducks are the size of real-life pigeons. 😵

I like the Wii in theory, but it seems kind of gimmicky, too... Maybe one day, once they're super-cheap. 😀

I'm terrible at this whole question thing - I keep on forgetting LOL

If/when you have your gathering, how big do you want it to be?

I'm terrible at this whole question thing - I keep on forgetting LOL

If/when you have your gathering, how big do you want it to be?

Probably small at first... Although there's a huge, perpetually empty Country Inn about a half mile up the road, so the theoretical size is limitless. 😀

Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 1 and 2, and when it comes out, I will have Gran Turismo 5 IMMEDIATELY. 😀

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back