• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Rhino!

Odd that you should ask... I like fans, and I'm currently shopping around for some (I also need window blinds). I need 7 of them. >.<
Ooh don't get the cheap ones that break all the time. Get the pretty ones that are wider and you pull the string to open them. They're way prettier 😀

Do you find closets to be good for organized storage of things that you can find when you need them, rare as it may be? Or places where you throw shit you don't know what else to do with?

Ooh don't get the cheap ones that break all the time. Get the pretty ones that are wider and you pull the string to open them. They're way prettier 😀

Do you find closets to be good for organized storage of things that you can find when you need them, rare as it may be? Or places where you throw shit you don't know what else to do with?

The walk-in closet in my bedroom is pretty well organized, and I'm struggling to keep it that way. The guest bedroom closet is already crammed full of shit, and the weight room (which might turn into something else) closet is about half way there. >.<

What are you gonna turn the weight room into? Where are you gonna put your grunting paraphernalia?

I honestly don't know... A second guest room seems stupid, but I'm not sure what else there is.

I moved my heavy bag out to the garage, and I think it would be really cool to put my gym and stationary bike in there too. I could throw down those interlocking foam mats across one whole side of the garage and have tons of room to grunt. 😀

Are you antisocial because you don't like most people or because you just need your Me-time?

I need me-time. Over the years I've gotten used to spending quite a bit of time by myself... Nowadays if I don't get enough me-time, I start to go a little nuts.

I don't know about a maximum... I've gone for more than a week without saying a word to anyone, and I'm still mostly ok. At a minimum I really need about 2 nights per week to myself. At LEAST.

...Yeah, I'm weird. 😛

Do you have any costume ideas for Bella's yet?

Yes. After Skippy dies from refusing to safeword, (see her thread) I'm going to skin her and make an orange pirate costume. Then I'm going to break your spirit and perch you on one of my shoulders like a freakin' parrot. If there's a costume contest, I'm TOTALLY gonna win it. 😀

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back